剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
玛雅·特拉维斯
Maya Travis.
已经开始了吗
Already?
在长达八个月之后
It's been eight long months,
这场让所有国民出现分歧的审判
and the trial that's divided the country
-终于快要结束了 -他们回来了
- is nearly over. - They're back.
超级电影明星赛维林 赛维·约翰逊
Mega movie star Severen "Sevvy" Johnson
被指控在一年前刺杀其前妻卡珊德拉·约翰逊
stands accused of stabbing his ex-wife, Cassandra Johnson,
以及她的好友南茜·威克斯
and her friend Nancy Weeks to death nearly a year ago.
这位出生于伦敦的演员席卷了好莱坞
The London-born actor took Hollywood by storm
成了美国电影界红人
and became a fixture in American cinema
直到这件震惊洛杉矶的残忍♥谋杀案发生
until the brutal murders that shook Los Angeles.
虽然著名律师以斯拉·沃尔夫
Although famed attorney Ezra Wolf
试图用积极的辩护来说服陪审团
tried to sway the jury with an aggressive defense
把约翰逊描绘成一位
that painted Johnson as a victim
种族主义和警♥察♥的不当行为的受害者
of racism and police misconduct,
强硬的检察官玛雅·特拉维斯
fiery prosecutor Maya Travis fought back
用约翰逊犯罪的有力证据予以反击
with powerful evidence of Johnson's guilt.
我们都知道今天的判决将会是什么结果
We all know what verdict to expect today.
玛雅
Maya!
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
赛维无罪
加油玛雅
扳倒他们 玛雅 扳倒他们
Go get 'em, Maya! Go get 'em!
玛雅·特拉维斯是个撒谎的
种族歧视的
傲慢的婊♥子♥
把赛维关进牢里
冷静
Calm down!
洛杉矶郡 加州最高法♥院♥
Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles.
加利福尼亚州政♥府♥起诉
In the matter of the people of the State of California
赛维林·约翰逊一案
versus Severen Johnson,
案件编号♥B37-96
case number B37-96.
陪审团一致认为
We the jury in the above entitled action
被告赛维林·约翰逊
find the defendant, Severen Johnson...
无罪
not guilty.
不
No!
我们做到了 伙计
We did it, man.
不 是你做到了
No, you did it.
我告诉过你 我是无辜的
I told you I was innocent.
受害者一 受害者二
你已经尽力了 玛雅
You did everything you could, Maya.
尽力要是管用就好了
I wish that mattered.
政♥府♥起诉赛维林·约翰逊一案
案件编号♥ B37-96
证物箱编号♥ 7
八年后
华盛顿州 门罗市
他掉了一只马掌
Hey. He lost a shoe.
谢谢 你见到里弗了吗
Thanks. Have you seen Riv?
见到了 在谷仓里
Yeah. In the barn.
她喝了一整瓶
She took a bottle.
我给你拿个三明治吧 不加蛋黄酱
Can I get you a BLT, no mayo?
我还不想离开她呢
I don't want to leave her yet.
这是我给你的好东西
It's a good thing I deliver.
马修
Matthew.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
他又犯案了
He did it again.
你必须得回去 玛雅
You have to come back, Maya.
这次 我们要把他抓起来
This time, we're gonna get him.
弥补
第一季 第一集
独家新闻
梅耶被杀案正在调查中
赛维·约翰逊26岁女友
The body of Jessica Meyer,
杰茜卡·梅耶的尸体
the 26-year-old girlfriend of Sevvy Johnson,
五天前在
was found five days ago
马里布峭壁公园的一片隐蔽区域被发现
in a secluded area of Malibu Bluffs Park,
死因为重击致死
bludgeoned to death.
约翰逊先生此次并非嫌疑人
Mr. Johnson is not a person of interest at this time.
独家新闻
地检官艾伦·威斯特向媒体发表讲话
现在已经有多条线索
There are multiple leads,
警方正在全力查明真♥相♥
and police are pursuing them all.
加油 拉开距离 上啊
Oh, come on. Go for the spread. Go.
上啊
Go!
我们正在好莱坞永生公墓进行现场报道
We're live now at Hollywood Forever Cemetery,
杰茜卡·梅耶的葬礼就要开始了
where Jessica Meyer's funeral is about to begin.
那不是赛维·约翰逊吗
Isn't that Sevvy Johnson?
赛维·约翰逊抵达女友杰茜卡葬礼现场
该死
Damn it.
洛杉矶国际机场
我不知道你会不会出现
I wasn't sure you'd show.
我自己也不知道
Me neither.
你 轻装上阵啊
You, uh, packed light.
我只在这待几天
I'm only gonna be here a couple days.
无论从你那里学到什么 我都接受
Whatever I can get from you, I'll take.
我还是会梦到她们
I still see them in my dreams.
卡珊德拉和南茜
Cassandra and Nancy.
我也是
Me too.
我去翻阅一下案件档案
I-I'll go through my files from the case
看看有没有跟这场新谋杀案有关的
and see if there's anything relevant to this new murder,
有没有可以把约翰逊
anything that might help
和杰茜卡的死联♥系♥起来的证据
connect Johnson to Jessica's death.
除此之外 我不能和你合作了 马修
Beyond that, I-I can't do this with you, Matthew.
我花了很长时间才跨过那个坎
It took a long time,
现在我终于能开心地生活了
but I'm finally happy.
我很感谢你能来
I just appreciate that you came.
所有人都盯着我看
Everybody's eyeballing me.
拜托 老爸 你还指望怎么样
Come on, Dad. What did you expect?
别担心 老爸
Don't worry about it, Dad.
没回来过吗
Been back at all?
没有
No.
节哀顺变 约翰
My condolences, John.
我与你同在
I'll stand with you.
我也爱她
I loved her, too.
我不会当众和你大吵大闹
I'm not gonna make a scene,
但是我也不会站在这里
but I'm also not gonna stand here and pretend
假装你不是害死我女儿的凶手
that you didn't kill my daughter.
别这么说
Don't... Don't say that.
你不能指责我 我爱...
You can't accuse me. I loved...
别把事情弄糟了
Don't make this worse.
我爱杰茜卡
I loved Jessica.
你来这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
帮你摆脱困境
Keeping you out of trouble.
听着 你不是我的保姆
Look, you're not my babysitter,
而且我不需要律师
and I don't need a lawyer.
我不是作为律师来的
I am not here as your lawyer.
我是作为一个老朋友来的
I am here as an old friend.
你没朋友
You don't have friends.
而且我什么都没做
And I didn't do anything.
所以你在场 显得我是有罪的
So, you being here is making me look guilty.
你当众大吵大闹才让你显得有罪呢
You making a scene makes you look guilty.
身为一名善良的律师 给你一点忠告
Here's some friendly lawyer advice.
回家去
Go home.
低调一点
Keep your head down.
不要跟警♥察♥讲话
And don't talk to the police.
沃尔夫 我刚刚安葬了一个我爱的人
Wolf, I just buried someone I loved.
所以不如你回家去
So, how about you go home
我自己来照顾我自己
and I'll take care of myself?
是他杀了她们 证据是无可争辩的
He killed them. The evidence was undeniable.
跟证据没有关系
It wasn't about the evidence.
沃尔夫充分利用了四百年以来的种族歧视
Wolf capitalized on 400 years of racial injustice
和一位知道
and a celebrity client
如何绽放出灿烂的笑容的明星委托人
who knew how to break out a mega-watt smile.
趁你还在这里
Listen, while you're here,
也许你可以和洛尼·坎波尔聊聊
maybe you could sit down with Loni Kampoor,
她是杰茜卡被杀案的首席检察官
the lead attorney on Jessica's murder.
如果这次的回忆之行能激发出任何有用的东西
If this trip down memory lane sparks anything useful,
我会和你说
I'll talk to you.
但是无论如何
But there is no way in hell
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表