剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
about who's in your bloody bed?
你永远都认为我属于你
You always want to think you own me.
我的世界里只能有你一个人
There's nobody but the great Sevvy Johnson in my life.
算了 你们两个随便搞
You know what? He can have you.
早晚你也会给他带绿帽子
He'll find out just what I found out.
你在乎的只有钱
All you care about is money.
我组建了这个家庭
I built this family.
我是你孩子的母亲
I am the mother of your children.
-你给我的每一分都是我挣来的 -你挣的
- I have earned every penny i've gotten from you. - You earned?
你觉得这房♥子是谁买♥♥的
Who do you think paid for this, huh?
这就是你的小计划 对吗
But that was - your little plan, wasn't it?
等我签署认罪协议 进了监狱
I'd sign over my trust, piss off to prison,
你就会得到一切
and you get everything.
没错
Yeah.
然后我就会找一个善良的
And I get a man who's kind
关心我的温柔男人
and thoughtful and gentle
不像你
and, unlike you,
从没有动手打过我
has never laid a single hand --
-来啊赛维 来啊 -我跟你说
- Go ahead, Sevvy. Do it. - I'll tell you --
-别逼我 -打我啊
- Don't push me. - Hit me.
我半辈子都在为你掩护
I have spent half my life covering for you...
-为我 -给你的愤怒找借口
- For me? - ...rationalizing your rage.
我再也不会了
Well, no more!
来吧 打我吧
Go ahead. Take a swing.
这就是你想要的 是吗 这就是你想要的
That's what you want, isn't it? That's just what you want.
你门外的那些记者
Those reporters right outside your front door...
-怎么了 -就是你的法官 陪审团
- Yeah? - ...are your judge, your jury,
和死刑执行人
and your executioner.
我离开时只要伤到了一根汗毛
I leave here with so much as a single hair out of place,
就都是你的责任
and it's your ass.
你给我听好
You listen to me.
我要让沃尔夫把你打垮
I'm gonna let Wolf take you down for this.
你会失去一切 房♥子 金钱
You'll lose everything -- the house, the money --
你的孩子会看着你
and your kids will see you from behind bars
在监狱里度过余生
for the rest of your sorry-ass life.
我再也不怕你了
I'm not afraid of you anymore.
-谢谢你过来 -不用谢
- Thanks for coming. - No problem.
她没告诉你 是吗
She didn't tell you, did she?
什么
What?
跟踪者 他进过屋里
The stalker, he was in the house.
什么
What?
他弄坏了监控摄像头 登堂入室
He messed with the security cameras, he broke in,
然后他把所有的盒子都拿走了
and then he took all of the boxes back.
-他怎么会知道 -说得就是
- How did he even know? - Exactly.
我一报♥警♥它们就消失了吗
What, they all disappear right after I call the police?
不是
No.
他在窃听
He was listening.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们看他怎么做到的
We find out how.
好的
Yeah.
很好
Yes.
现在 这个空间更符合我的速度
Now, this space is more my speed.
享受当下
Bask in the moment,
因为不会持续太久
because it won't last long.
今晚好好睡一觉
Get some sleep tonight.
我们明天有很多工作要做
We've got a lot of work to do tomorrow,
我喜欢早点开工
and I like to start early.
-漂亮 -你瞧 你瞧
- Nice! - You see? You see?
喝了几杯酒就好多了
I'm -- I'm just way better after a few drinks.
我要再喝一杯
I need another drink.
好主意
Good idea.
我会笑
I laugh, you know.
什么
What?
在正常生活中 我会笑
In normal life, I laugh.
我记得
I remember.
即使今天一切都糟透了
Even though it all went to hell today,
我很高兴我们在一起
I'm glad we were there together.
如果当时是另一番情况
If things were different...
我做不到
I can't.
-但是我想 -但我做不到
- But I want to. - But I can't.
听着 你这个混♥蛋♥
Listen to this, you sick son of a bitch.
到此为止
This is over.
我要抓到 你听到了吗
I'm coming for you. Do you hear me?
我要抓到你
I am coming for you.
特拉维斯女士
Ms. Travis.
你好 利奥
Hey, Leo.
-晚安 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You, too.
你应该炒了他
You should've fired him.
什么
What?
那个清洁工
The janitor.
如果你把他炒了 我会永远蒙在鼓里
If you would've fired him, I never would've figured it out,
但是你太他妈好了
but you're just too damn nice.
什么鼓
Figured what out?
洛尼 她是内奸
Loni. She's the leak.
-艾伦 我们 -不
- Alan, we -- - No.
别跟我争辩
Don't try to lawyer me.
我一直在想
You see, I kept thinking,
他为什么要不遗余力的
why would he go to such lengths
保护内奸的身份
to protect the identity of the mole?
然后我想起是你把洛尼带进来
Then I remembered you brought Loni in.
你指导她
You mentored her.
你给了她职业生涯中最大的案子
You gave her the biggest case of her career,
然后你又突然把案子拿走
then you yanked it away.
换做我也会生气的
That would've pissed me off, too.
我本想当面质问她 但你也知道
See, I would have confronted her, but wouldn't you know,
她请病假了 有史以来第一次
she called in sick for the first time ever.
我有我的理由
I had my reasons.
我知道你有
I know you did.
现在的问题是
Question now is,
我要怎么做
what do I do?
我可以把你开除
I could fire you,
甚至逮捕你
maybe even have you arrested.
或者我告诉玛雅
Or I could tell Maya.
她永远都不会原谅你
She'd never forgive you.
但是我不会 因为这是明智之举
But I won't, 'cause it was the right play.
然后玛雅一定会感到震惊和敬佩
Then Maya would've gone all shock and awe.
我们不能爆丑闻了 我们要赢
We can't take another scandal. We need the win.
我
I'm, uh...
很高兴我们能有共识
glad we see eye-to-eye on this.
是的
Oh, we do.
你杀了我的姐姐
You murdered my sister.
现在你要付出代价
Now you're gonna pay.
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表