剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
My guess?
她反击了 然后一切急转直下
She pushed back, and it all went to hell.
然后他把她杀了
And then he killed her.
承认吧 那感觉很棒
Admit it. That felt good.
一点也不棒
Not even a little bit.
监视约翰逊家的那个警探
The detective sitting on Johnson's house
说今天早上以斯拉·沃尔夫去了
says Ezra Wolf was there this morning.
这么说他害怕了 不再多说了
So he's scared. He's done talking.
沃尔夫不会让他出门的
Wolf will lock him down.
我需要你待在这里 玛雅
I need you here, Maya.
洛尼看不出沃尔夫的招数
Loni's not gonna see the Wolfman coming.
他耍了一种特殊的卑鄙手段
He plays a special kind of dirty.
给我几周时间
Just give me a few weeks.
拜托
Please?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
感谢各位
Thank you, everyone, for canceling
你们要取消接下来六个月的所有计划
whatever plans you might have had for the next six months.
你们都要来帮我
You are all here to help me
别让一个无辜的人进监狱
keep an innocent man out of jail.
只要赛维·约翰逊还顶着检方的怀疑
As long as Sevvy Johnson is under a cloud of suspicion...
而且玛雅·特拉维斯回来了
and the fact that Maya Travis is back
我们就处在风暴中
means we are in for one hell of a storm...
你们都要全天候听我差遣
your asses are mine 24/7.
我不管你妈中没中风
I don't care if your mother has a stroke,
你家小孩是不是有生日聚会
your kid has a birthday party.
你们要是不愿意 现在请离职
You don't like it, I invite you to leave.
很好
Good.
目前 这个案子已经被舆♥论♥
Now, this case has already been tried
庭审过一遍了
in the court of public opinion,
舆♥论♥的作用在过去十年中已变得更为重要
a court that has gotten bigger over the past decade.
现在推特 图享网 阅后即焚
Now we have idiots on Twitter and Instagram
还有脸谱网 这些地方都有白♥痴♥喷子
and Snapchat and Facebook and whatever else spouting off.
那些白♥痴♥可以支持我们
Those idiots could be for us,
也可以与我们为敌
or they could be against us.
我们要做好战斗的准备
We are girding for battle.
而且现在就要准备好
And we are doing it now.
所以你们都要臣服于这个人
Which is why you're all gonna bow down to this man...
"战神"阿瑞斯·安先生
Mr. Ares Ahn,
我们的传媒顾问 我们的导师 我们的神
our media consultant, our guru, our god.
从纽约向各位送出问候
Greetings from New York.
阿瑞斯 请让启蒙时代♥开♥启吧
Ares, let the Age of Enlightenment begin.
只要你们踏出这办公室
Every time you all step foot outside of this office,
你们代表的就是你们的客户
you are representing your client.
如果民众不信任你们
If the public doesn't trust you,
他们就不会信任他 如果他们不喜欢你们
they won't trust him. If they don't like you,
他们也不会喜欢他
they won't like him.
第一次让潜在的大众陪审团站在约翰逊一方
Getting the potential jury pool on Johnson's side once?
那已经是奇迹了
A miracle.
两次
Twice?
统计学上不可能的
Statistically impossible.
所以才要请您帮忙
And that is why you're here.
好了 我们来谈谈Q商
Okay, then. Let's talk Q Quotient.
我们要让美国民众
We are going to make America
再次爱上赛维·约翰逊
fall back in love with Sevvy Johnson.
CJ
Hey, cj.
还在地下室里干活呢
Still in the dungeon?
这里安静
It's quiet.
我喜欢安静
I like quiet.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我在查杰茜卡遇害前三天的
I'm checking pings from Jessica's cellphone
手♥机♥定位记录
three days leading up to the murder.
目前还没发现什么
So far, nothing.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
没有
Nope.
我想了一下你说的话 关于杰茜卡的东西
I thought about what you said about Jessica's stuff.
我去查了她有没有仓库 但是没发现有
I checked to see if she had a storage unit, but no luck.
听着 我能看出来你生我的气
Look, I can tell that you're pissed at me.
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
你知道我是怎么发现你离开洛杉矶的吗
You know how I found out you left L.A.?
我去你家
I went by your house
发现外面堆了三个星期的
and found three weeks' worth of newspapers
报纸
stacked up outside.
我们本该同甘共苦的 玛雅
We were supposed to be ride or die, Maya.
我甚至都不知道你去哪了
I didn't even know where you'd gone.
你说得对
You're right.
我应该告诉你的 我痛苦得仿佛被千刀万剐
I should have told you. I was in a thousand pieces.
你知道吗 我们都那样
You know what? We all were.
对我们所有人来说都很难
It was tough on all of us.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
赛维带杰茜卡去过博拉博拉岛吗
Did Sevvy take Jessica to Bora Bora?
据我所知没有 怎么了
Not as far as I know of. Why?
那是他第一次打女友之后的补偿礼物
That's his makeup gift for the first big beating.
是你
You.
梅耶先生
Mr. Meyer.
你是因为我女儿的事过来的吗
Are you here 'cause of my daughter?
我对您痛失爱女深表哀悼
I am so sorry for your loss.
是他杀了她 对不对
He killed her, didn't he?
我们还不确定 现在下结论太早了
We don't know that. It's too soon to tell.
你知道是他干的 不然你不会回来
You know he did, or you wouldn't be here.
我已经尽力让她远离他了
I-I tried to keep her away from him.
-玛雅·特拉维斯 -但我做得还不够
- Maya Travis? - I didn't try hard enough.
我没保护好她
I didn't protect her.
我们换个地方谈好不好
Why don't we go somewhere and talk, okay?
但我现在会保护好她的
But I'm gonna protect her now.
我不想让你以任何方式参与杰茜卡的案子
I don't want you anywhere near Jessica's case!
你那时输了
You lost.
要是你当时把工作做好
If you'd done your job right,
那个混♥蛋♥现在应该在监狱里
that bastard would be in jail right now.
我的宝贝女儿就会活着
And my baby would be alive!
我们能引述您的话吗 梅耶先生
Can we get a quote, Mr. Meyer?
前检察官玛雅·特拉维斯
Former prosecutor Maya Travis was spotted
今天在地检办公室外被人认出
outside of the Los Angeles D.A.'s office today,
遇害者杰茜卡·梅耶的父亲
where she was confronted by
与其进行对峙
murder victim Jessica Meyer's father.
要是你当时把工作做好
If you'd done your job right,
那个混♥蛋♥现在应该在监狱里
that bastard would be in jail right now.
-我的宝贝女儿就会 -多谢 亲爱的
- And my baby... - Thanks, honey.
...就会活着
...would be alive!
所有电视台都在播她
She's on every station.
这可不利于我说服她留下
This is not gonna help me convince her to stay.
你会想起来一些事的
You'll think of something.
我不知道 玛雅很想回到过去的生活
I don't know. Maya's pretty set on getting back to her old life.
谁能怪她呢
Who can blame her?
我们需要她
We need her.
她经历了很多
She's been through a lot.
你也是啊
So have you.
但你留下来了 她却跑了
But you stayed when she ran.
你留了下来 拼命工作才走到今天这一步
You stayed and worked your ass off to get to where you are.
如果这件事搞砸了 你不能当那个替罪羊
You can't be the fall guy if this thing goes south.
里弗 是我
Hey, Riv. It's me.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just want to hear your voice.
我想你了
I miss you.
我们要控制舆♥论♥
We need to take control of the narrative.
我需要所有新闻电视台都过去
I want every news station there...
有线电视 网络电视 所有人都过去
cable, network, everybody.
很好 24小时新闻循环播放
Right. The beauty of the 24-hour news cycle.
我一会打给你
I'll call you later.
先生
Tuan.
你们没把事情扩散出去
Your guys didn't make the spread.
不 我知道 我知道
No. I know. I know.
但是我很快就会给你钱的 先生
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表