剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
DA Wiests office.
我是以斯拉·沃尔夫 我找艾伦
It's Ezra Wolf calling for Alan.
请稍等
Please hold.
这个铃♥声♥真洗♥脑♥
Catchy tune.
稍后接通地检官威斯特
One moment for DA Wiest.
我们有监控录像
We have surveillance footage.
在杰茜卡遇害前一晚
Of Jessica and Julianne meeting at the House of Pies
她和朱莉安娜在馅饼屋见过面
the night - before Jessica was murdered.
为什么见面
Meeting about what?
我们不知道
We don't know.
朱莉安娜避而不谈
Julianne stonewalled.
真的
For real.
高兴了吗
Happy?
欣喜若狂
Ecstatic.
好莱坞
你昨晚说帮过爸是什么意思
What did you mean last night about helping Dad?
没什么 我喝多了
Nothing. I was drunk.
告诉我 盖柏
Tell me, Gabe.
求你了 忘了吧
Please, just forget it.
你知道我忘不了
You know I can't.
搜查令那天
The day of the search warrant,
爸知道警♥察♥要过来
Dad found out that the cops were coming.
他给我一个包 让我处理掉
He gave me a bag and told me to get rid of it.
所以我拿去埋了
So I buried it.
里面装的什么
What was in it?
我没看
I didn't look.
我们得去找出来
We've got to find out.
为了让忏悔有意义
For confession to mean somethin,
你必须要有一颗悔过的心
you must have a penitent heart.
你和你的罪恶感
You and your guilt.
我这么做只是为了生存
I've only done what I needed to do to survive.
这怎么能算是罪恶呢
How is that a sin?
也许我从很远的地方来
Maybe far from here,
但那并不意味着我没听说过你是谁
but that doesn't mean I haven't heard of who you are
和你做过什么
and what you've done.
难道你忘了
Have you forgotten
你怎么得到那个十字架的吗 兄弟
how you got that cross, brother?
我那天做的事算是罪恶吗
Is what I did that day a sin?
或许因为得救的人是你 我能得到赦免
Or is it forgiven because it is you that was saved.
被监测人
盖柏·约翰逊
状态
激活
模式
在车上
你这一路高歌♥猛进
You've certainly been on a tear.
如果我是玛雅·特拉维斯
If I were Maya Travis,
我会悬赏捉拿你的
I'd have a bounty on your head.
说到我们无所畏惧的检察官
Well, speaking - of our fearless prosecutor,
我听说她上门找你了
I hear she came a-knockin'.
我没跟她说话 以斯拉
I didn't talk to her, Ezra,
我也不知道她为什么去找我
and I don't know why she was here.
你一定知道她想要什么
Well, you must have some clue as to what she wanted.
我是说暗示之类的
I mean, a hint.
小声暗示一下
A whisper of a hint.
没有
No.
我结过四次婚
You know, I've been married four times.
你以为我看不出来有没有对我撒谎吗
You don't think I know when I'm being lied to?
我猜你的前妻们能看出来
I'm guessing your exes do.
我现在想吃柠檬蛋白酥
I'm in the mood for lemon meringue.
我听说馅饼屋卖♥♥的很好吃
I hear they have a great one at House of Pies.
原来是这个
So that's it.
玛雅·特拉维斯有你和杰茜卡
Maya Travis has you and Jessica on tape
在她被杀害前晚见面的录像
the night before she was murdered,
为什么我现在才知道这件事
and why the hell - am I just hearing about it now?
因为我们的会面与本案无关
Because our meeting was irrelevant,
而且我不想被卷进这个案子的调查里
and I don't want to get dragged into the investigation.
你们为什么要见面
Why were you meeting?
我们时不时地聚在一起
We got together from time to time
讨论共同抚养孩子们的事
to talk about how to co-parent the children.
你是指已经二十多岁的孩子们吗
You mean the children who are in their 20s?
还有珊妮
And Sunny.
她不是我的孩子 但我很想保护她
She's not mine, but I feel very protective of her.
朱莉安娜
Julianne.
如果你想告诉我点什么
If there's something you want to tell me,
告诉我一些我需要知道的事
something I need to know...
我没有隐瞒任何事情
I'm not hiding anything.
你是最后一个看到杰茜卡活着的人
You were one of the last people to see Jessica alive.
警♥察♥会去查你的不在场证明
The cops are gonna be looking at your alibi.
你最好确保它能站得住脚
You better make sure it holds up.
谢谢你能过来 以斯拉
Thank you for coming by, Ezra.
我的荣幸
Always a pleasure.
浆果色唇膏很适合你
That berry color is so beautiful on you.
给你
Here.
-拿着吧 -谢谢
- Keep it. - Thanks.
我是里弗 有事请留言
This is Riv. Leave me a message.
亲爱的 又是我
Hey, honey, it's me again.
听着 我知道这看起来很糟糕
Look, I know this looks bad,
但我没有去西雅图见马修
but I did not see Matthew in Seattle.
拜托 赶快给我回电♥话♥吧
You have to call me back, please.
好的 我都准备好了
Okay, I've got everything set up.
现在你只需要赢得观众的心
Now you just got to win them over.
你会表现得很好
You're gonna be fine.
你没问题的
You've got this.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
开始
Action.
来自市中心演播室的现场直播
Live from our downtown studios,
最受欢迎的早间节目《在南方》
the most-watched morning show "In the Southland".
我们今天的嘉宾是
Our guest today is
洛杉矶检察官 玛雅·特拉维斯
Los Angeles prosecutor Maya Travis.
直播倒数...
And we're live...
四 三...
Four, three...
在南方
大家好 我是艾菲·科利尔
Hello. I'm Effy Collier.
我已经好久没有坐在这把椅子上了
It's been a while since I sat in this chair,
但我很感激能有机会回来
but I'm thankful for the opportunity to come back
来进行这次十分及时的采访
to conduct this very timely interview.
我今天的嘉宾 是检察官玛雅·特拉维斯
My guest today, prosecutor Maya Travis.
玛雅 你最近八年很忙啊
So, Maya, you've been busy these last eight years.
你不仅策划了一场谋杀
Not only did you plot a murder,
很显然 你还和我的丈夫睡了
but apparently you've been sleeping with my husband.
我很感激你给我这个机会
I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity
来澄清事实
to set the record straight.
当然
Of course.
最近几天 媒体一直在对你指手画脚
The media has really been kicking you around these last few days.
情人的约定以及复仇谋杀的阴谋吗
I mean, lovers' pacts and vengeful murder plots?
我觉得这都是电影里的情节
I think I saw that in a Lifetime movie.
我知道都是以斯拉·沃尔夫干的
I know Ezra Wolf did.
但西雅图宾馆的照片呢
But what about the pictures from the Seattle hotel?
那些看起来很真实
Those looked pretty real.
那些就是真的
Those are real.
我去那里参加饲马员会议的
I was there for - a Horse Breeders' Conference,
但很显然 有人拍了我的照片
and apparently somebody took my picture
还发到了网上
and posted it online.
而马修是去那里参加律师协会会议的
Matthew was there for a Bar Association meeting.
最可笑的是 我们都没看到对方
And the funny thing is we never even saw each other,
这很遗憾
which is a shame
要是能遇见多好啊
because it would've been great to catch up.
你俩一起经历了许多
You two went through a lot together.
是的 我们曾是一个战线上的战友
We did. We were trench mates,
但仅此而已
but that's all we were.
曾有过谣言
There were rumor.
当一个男人和一个女人一起工作时
Whenever a man and a woman work together,
人们就说他们一定恋爱了
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表