剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
How is that possible? We swept the entire place.
他是保安 他比任何人都了解这栋楼
He's a security guard! He knows this building better than anybody.
他找了个藏身的地方
He found a place to hide.
我们得封锁整栋楼
We need to put the building on lockdown.
我给马修打电♥话♥
I'll call Matthew.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
玛雅来电
去死吧
Go to hell.
你还挺有斗志 马修
You got some fight in you, Matthew.
告诉我你这是为了什么
Tell me what it is that you want.
或许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help you.
你帮不了我
You can't help.
这一切都错了
This all went wrong.
现在太晚了
It's too late now.
你很沮丧
You're frustrated.
我理解
I get that.
还有
And, uh...
我猜你想跟玛雅谈谈
I'm guessing... you want to talk to Maya.
对吧
Right?
我可以安排
I can arrange that.
你以为你很了解她吗
You think you know her, huh?
-是的 -没我了解
- Yeah. - Not like I do!
我会花好几个小时听她的声音
I spent hours listening to her voice.
去了解真正的玛雅·特拉维斯
Getting to know the real Maya Travis.
了解她真正的需求
What she really wants.
好吧
Okay.
她想要什么
And what is that?
我觉得你知道
I think you know.
内心深处 你应该知道
Deep down, you know.
我只想帮她
I just wanted to help her.
我为她冒了那么大危险
I took risks for that girl.
但她根本不在乎
But she doesn't care.
她要知道 这都是要付出代价的
And she needs to know that there's a price for that!
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James?
利奥不会去小屋了
Leo's not going to the cabin.
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How do you know that?
他还在楼里 里弗
He's still in the office, Riv.
他就在这里
He's here.
你应该心存感激 知道吗
You should be grateful, you know.
是吗
Yeah?
为什么
Why's that?
你和玛雅 你们之间有特殊的情愫
You and Maya -- you have something special.
我见过你们一起的样子
You know, I've seen you two together.
我听过你们私下的谈话
I've heard your private talks.
玛雅没有往那方面想
Maya doesn't think of me that way.
得了吧 我们都知道这是胡扯
Oh, come on. We both know that's a lie.
你是个走运的家伙
You're a lucky guy.
至少你知道
At least you know...
你死了她会想你的
she'll miss you when you're gone.
听着
Listen.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
我很感激你能来
I really appreciate you coming.
我在米高梅留有预定
I made reservations at the MGM.
我们登记入住 直接去房♥间 好吗
We'll check in, go straight to the rooms, all right?
我们不能住在那
We can't stay there.
什么 为什么不行
What? Why not?
我被加入黑名册了
I've been black-booked.
"被禁"的赌场用语
Casino term for "Banned."
对我非常有敌意的赌台经理
Very hostile pit boss
声称他逮住我在数牌 但是...
alleges he caught me counting cards, but...
-简直了 -无所谓
- God. - Whatever.
听着 我会打电♥话♥给永利酒店
All right, listen, I'll -- I'll call the Wynn.
他们或许还有顶层公♥寓♥
Maybe they got a penthouse available.
也得避开那个
Yeah. Have to avoid that one, too.
还有什么地方你没有被禁的 老兄
Is there anywhere you haven't been banned, man?
肯定有
Must be. Uh...
拜托告诉我你没有做什么
Look, just please tell me you haven't done anything
惹毛曼德维尔酒店的事
to piss off The Mandeville.
我们得去看有杰茜的安保录像
We're gonna need to look at those security tapes of Jess.
严格来说 我也被那里禁了
Well, technically, I've been black-booked there, too --
终身被禁
for life.
-沃尔夫 -但我有计划
- Wolf. - B-But I have a plan.
我有计划
I have a plan.
马修
Matthew!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
疼得要死 但是很显然 我会活下来
Hurts like a son of a bitch, but apparently, I'll live.
为什么利奥会盯上你 他说什么了吗
Why did Leo come after you? Did he say something?
什么都没说
Not a word.
不管怎样 现在都不重要了 他死了
Anyway, it doesn't matter now. He's dead.
结束了
It's over.
你说的应该没错
I guess you're right.
马修 我...
Matthew, I...
我懂
I know.
我也是
Me too.
我刚刚让自己行政离职了
I just put me on administrative leave.
这是标准程序
It's...standard procedure.
你所经历的一切没有一样是合乎标准的
What you went through is anything but standard.
我刚杀了人
I just killed someone.
我知道我必须这么做 但是...
I know that I had to, but...
你救了马修的命 很可能还有我的
You saved Matthew's life and probably mine.
你是英雄
You're a hero.
感谢你在最后一刻出现
Thank you for coming over at the last minute.
我觉得早该进行家庭晚餐了 对吗
I think a proper family dinner is long overdue, don't you?
我们要管它叫这个吗
That's what we're calling it?
家庭晚餐
Family dinner?
那你要称之为什么
What would you like to call it?
埋伏
An ambush.
你应该告诉我盖柏在这
You should've told me that Gabe was here.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry for everything.
我只是...我做不到
I just -- I -- I can't -- I can't do this.
等会 我没有生你的气
Hang on. Hang on. I'm not mad at you.
我知道 这...
I get it. This...
这事将我们两个人搞得一团糟
This thing's screwed up the both of us.
这也是我想让你们聚在一起的原因
Which is why I wanted us all to come together
大家和平相处
and make peace.
坐下吧
Come on.
只是顿晚饭
It's just dinner.
每个家庭都有自己的问题
All families have their problems.
和睦的家庭会想办法解决这些问题
The best families figure out how to solve them.
快坐下 我们来进行饭前祷告
Now...sit down, and let's say grace.
亲爱的主 感谢你在这艰难的时刻
Dear Lord, thank you for the grace
赐予我们的恩典
that you bestow on us in these trying times.
神父 请赐予我们力量
And, Father, give us the strength
我们的家庭需要团结一致
that we need to stand together as a family
也请谨记 我们以你之名团结一致
and remember that we are united in your name.
阿门
Amen.
兄弟
Oh, boy.
这个地方 真的有家的感觉
This place - really does feel like home.
一个偷走你的钱 把你赶出去的家
A home that steals your money and kicks you out.
我没说它是个"好家"
I didn't say "A good home."
沃尔夫 计划是什么
What's the plan here, Wolf?
我们不能大摇大摆地走到前台
Well, we can't just waltz up to the front desk
去要安保录像 相信我
and ask for security footage -- trust me.
赌场的私人安保非常隐私
Casinos like to keep their private security private.
除非 你有认识合适的人
Unless, of course, - you know the right people.
到底会是谁
Who the hell is that?
运气好 就是那个合适的人
With any luck, the right people.
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie.
什么风把你吹到顶楼来了
What brings you all the way up to the top floor?
一件我今天不想管的麻烦事
A headache I do not need today.
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表