剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
I'll just go straight to the press
然后告诉他们我炒了你
and tell them I fired you,
那就会摧毁你
and that will crush you.
但这也会摧毁你
But it'll crush you, too.
别装得好像你不需要我 沃尔夫
Don't act like you don't bloody need me, Wolf.
我的钱 我的名声造就了这一切
My money, my fame built all of this,
你是知道的
and you bloody know it.
说得好
Good point.
每次你犯了愚蠢的错误
Every time you make a stupid mistake,
对我的生意都很好
it's very good for business.
幸运的是 你的运气很好
Lucky for me, you're on a damn roll.
这倒提醒了我
Oh, which reminds me,
我还需要一百万才能让我们摆脱困境
I need another million to get us out of this mess.
我给你一百万
Oh, I got your bloody million.
赛维 赛维
Sevvy! Sevvy!
这就是你的一百万
There's your million.
你以为这是闹着玩的
You think this is a game?
不 这是我的人生
No -- u202dThis is my life!
我们还有一个办法赢
There's still a way we can win.
我们一直都在打短期战
We've been playing the short game.
现在我们要开始长♥期♥战
Now we need to play the long game.
赛维 想一想
Sevvy, think.
谁才是真正的敌人
Who's the real enemy here?
是谁公布了录音 是谁让迪娅来对付你
Who released the tape? Who turned Dia against you?
谁会眼睁睁地看着你在监狱腐烂
Who would stop at nothing to see you rot in prison?
玛雅·特拉维斯
Maya Travis.
玛雅·特拉维斯
Maya Travis.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我要摧毁她
I'm going to destroy her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 里弗·奥尔古德
Hey. Riv Allgood.
你一定是迈克尔
You must be Michael.
迈克尔·查普曼
Michael Chapman.
这里真美啊
It's a beautiful place you got here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以你想买♥♥匹马吗
So, you're in the market for a horse?
是的
I am.
我带你参观一下
Let me give you a tour.
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表