剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
If that goes public,
你就可以和像赛维那样的大客户说再见了
you can kiss any future Sevvys goodbye.
想象一下赛维发现他的案子
And just imagine what Sevvy will do
是支撑你的事务所的唯一一个案子
when he finds out that his case is the only thing
他会怎么做
keeping your doors open.
事实就是 比起他需要你来
Truth is, you need him a hell of a lot
你更需要他
more than he needs you.
你知道吗
Well, what do you know?
你真是翅膀硬了
My little girl's all grown up.
硬到知道这一切该结束了
Grown up enough to know that this is over.
我退出
I'm out.
我想说清楚一件事
I want to make one thing crystal clear.
我说的每个字都不能公开
Every word I say is off the record.
如果你告诉任何人
If you tell anyone,
如果你想把我推上证人席
if you try to put me on the stand,
我会否认我和你说过话
I will deny I ever spoke to you.
告诉我你为什么来这里
Tell me why you're here.
自从杰茜卡向我寻求建议以来
Jessica and I had been meeting for a couple months,
我和她见面已经几个月了
ever since Jessica reached out and asked me for advice.
因为赛维殴打她
Because Sevvy was beating her.
他也打过你 对吗
He hit you too, didn't he?
我告诉她 他本性难移
I told her that he would never change.
她需要接受现实 然后离开他
She needed to accept that and leave him.
她的反应如何
How did she react?
刚开始对她来说很难
It was hard for her at first,
但她最终意识到我是对的
but eventually she realized I was right.
她已经准备搬出去了 那天晚上...
She was all set to move out, and that night...
她遇害的前一天晚上吗
The night before she was murdered?
她说她要留下
...she said she was gonna stay.
是什么让她改变了主意
What made her change her mind?
她说事情这次有所不同
She said this time things were different.
他真的改了
He'd really changed.
你认为那是真的吗
Do you think that was true?
当然
Absolutely.
但我知道这不会持久
But I knew it wouldn't last.
你有告诉她这个吗
Did you tell her that?
我试过了
I tried...
但她说我是因为嫉妒
but she accused me of being jealous,
而试图摆脱掉她
of trying to get rid of her.
我喜欢杰茜卡
I liked Jessica.
我希望她能过上好日子
I wanted her to have a good life.
我知道和他在一起就不会有好日子
I knew that wouldn't happen with him.
但我没说是赛维杀了她
But I'm not saying that Sevvy killed her,
我永远不会这么说
and I never will.
那你为什么告诉我这些
Then why are you telling me all of this?
我看了你的采访
I saw your interview.
引起了共鸣
It struck a chord.
我很欣赏女性赋权运动
I appreciate the woman's empowerment movement,
但真正的原因是什么
but what's the real reason?
以斯拉今天早上来见我
Ezra came to see me this morning
问我和杰茜卡的最后一顿晚餐的事
asking about my last dinner with Jessica.
我知道他的手段
I know how he operates.
他在寻找下一个替罪羊
He's looking for his next fall guy,
而我不想当这个替罪羊
and I have no intention of letting it be me.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢什么
For what?
我从没来过
I was never here.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I have been calling and calling.
我在飞机上
I was on the plane.
我很担心你
I was so worried.
我告诉过你
I told you.
你不需要解释
You do not have to explain.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我去了一趟以斯拉·沃尔夫的事务所
I, um...stopped by Ezra Wolf's office.
可能把他揍得有点狠
Maybe punched him a little too hard.
-你在开玩笑 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
他人品能有多恶劣
I mean, how low is he gonna go?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等下
Hold on.
朱莉安娜
Julianne.
你和杰茜卡吃晚餐这件事
Your dinner with Jessica,
你怎么知道我知道的
how did you know I knew about it?
以斯拉告诉我你手里有录像带
Ezra told me you had it on tape.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
是以斯拉·沃尔夫
It's Ezra Wolf.
办公室有内奸
There's a mole in this office.
在我们找出这个人之前 谁都不准离开
Nobody leave until we find out who it is.
从现在开始 我们全面封锁
As of now, we're on lockdown.
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表