剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
I'll transfer you to voicemail.
以斯拉 是我
Ezra, it's me.
你记得你说的那个陷入绝境的人吗
You know that rope you were talking about?
深夜了 特拉维斯女士
Late night, Ms. Travis?
看上去是
Looks like it.
你搞没搞错
What the hell's wrong with you?
我做了我认为正确的事
I did what I thought was right.
你认为现在最引人注目的案件中
You thought it was right to transfer a key piece of evidence
未经我批准把关键证据转交给
in the most high-profile case in the country
联邦调查局实验室是正确的
to the FBI lab without my approval?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我就知道你只关心政♥治♥
I knew you'd only care about the politics.
我当然关心政♥治♥
You bet your ass I care about the politics.
你所做的 玛雅 传递了一个信息
What you did, Maya, sends a message
就是我们不信任洛城警局
that we don't trust the LAPD.
这影响了这个案件
That hurts this case.
影响了办公室里的每个案件
That hurts every case in the office.
我是想保护这个案子
I'm trying to protect this case.
那又怎样 约翰逊是无辜的
So, what? Johnson's innocent?
他被洛杉矶警♥察♥局陷害了
He's being framed by the LAPD?
约翰逊杀了杰茜卡
Johnson killed Jessica,
但我想有没有可能是
but do I think it's possible
洛城警局中的某人用夹克栽赃
that somebody from the LAPD planted the jacket
确保他被定罪
to make sure he goes down this time?
你说对了
You're damn right I do.
这件外套要么是赛维·约翰逊棺材里的钉子
This coat is either the nail in Sevvy Johnson's coffin
要么是通向自♥由♥的门
or his door to freedom,
我要弄清楚是哪一个
and I need to figure out which one it is.
你太出格了
It was insubordinate.
目光短浅 你在乎的是什么
It was short-sighted. But what do you care?
你只是沉浸在自我救赎中
You're just hell-bent on your own redemption.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?
为了这个案子我放弃了一切
I have given everything I have to this case.
你以为我愿意来这里
Do you think I want to be here?
我有自己的人生 可它正面临崩塌
I had a life, and it's falling apart.
好了 不管你们在吵什么 暂停一下
Okay, whatever's going on in here, it needs to stop.
我在想 为什么警♥察♥会栽赃
Now, I was thinking, why would a cop want to plant evidence
陷害赛维·约翰逊
against Sevvy Johnson --
很好 你也这么想
Oh, good. You're in on this, too.
我拿到了八年前
So I got a list of uniforms
调查这个案子的警员名单
who worked the case eight years ago.
这个名字就浮出水面了
One name stood out.
诺思探员
Detective North.
一个是盖柏·约翰逊 另一个是珊妮约翰逊
That's Gabe Johnson, and that's Sunny Johnson.
当年卡珊德拉和南茜案件出警到场的就有诺思
North responded to the murder at Cassandra and Nancy's house.
他把两个孩子带出房♥子外
He got the kids out of the house
以防他们看到凶杀场景
so they couldn't see the slaughter
他陪着他们等到家里人过来
and stayed with them until the family came.
三周前
Three weeks ago,
诺思也是第一个到达杰茜卡案发现场的警探
North was the first detective at Jessica's crime scene.
我们输了保释辩议第二天
It just seems pretty convenient
诺思就给了我们这份不可思议的证据
that the day after we lose the bail hearing,
好像太巧了
North presents us with this amazing piece of evidence.
靠
Damn it.
猜对了感觉真不好
I hate being right about this.
赛维
Sevvy?
赛维
Sevvy?
赛维 你在哪
Sevvy, where are you?
赛维
Sevvy!
赛维
Sevvy!
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
回答我
Hey, talk to me.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不...
I can't do --
我一个人撑不下去了
I can't do it on my own.
没事
Okay.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
没事了
Okay.
几分钟前我刚跟警♥察♥局长通过电♥话♥
I spoke with the Chief of Police a few minutes ago.
他很生气
He's pissed.
不过他会把诺思警探的内部资料送过来
But he's gonna send over Detective North's internal file.
很好
Good.
我喜欢这里的风景
I love this view.
我想进这间办公室有一半原因就是为这个
It's half the reason I want this office.
趁现在赶快享受吧
Well, enjoy it while you can,
我俩都不会在这里待太久了
'cause neither of us might be here for long.
你跟玛雅走得越来越近了
I see you're getting closer with Maya.
如果这件事搞砸了
You still prepared to let her take the fall
你还打算让她背锅吗
if this thing blows up in our faces?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
不过看她今天的行动 她要靠自己了
But after what she did today... she's on her own.
火球威士忌 我们好像有什么要庆祝一下
Fireballs, as we've got something to celebrate!
庆祝什么呢
Oh, what are we celebrating?
敬你 诺思 非常感谢你
Here you go, North. Oh, thank you very much.
朱丽安·约翰逊的不在场证据找到了
Julianne Johnson's alibi checks out.
常败将军又吃了一次败仗
Another defense fall guy bites the dust.
为赛维·约翰逊进监狱干杯
To putting Sevvy Johnson away.
下一轮我请
Ah, next round's on me.
今天算我们的
Drinks are on us tonight.
这个城市对我的肝脏真不友好
This city is bad for my liver.
别怪这城市 怪赛维·约翰逊
Don't blame the city. Blame Sevvy Johnson.
我会算在他头上 要算的多着呢
I do blame him. I blame him for a lot.
有人报♥警♥说
Yeah, you know, when the call went out
发现他女朋友的尸体时
about his girlfriend's body being found,
我就知道这个狗♥娘♥养♥的又犯事了
I just knew that son of a bitch did it again.
是你找到的外套
But you found the jacket,
你是本周的"最有价值球员"
so you are MVP of the week.
那你觉得那血迹真的会是
You think that the blood will really turn out
杰茜卡·梅耶的吗
to be Jessica Meyer's, though?
希望是
If wishing made it so.
但是光希望不管用 是吧
But wishing doesn't always get it done, now, does it?
是啊
Not yet.
好了 我相信我们会证明那件外套是赛维的
Well, I believe that we will prove the jacket was his
赛维要玩完了
and bye, bye, Sevvy.
他应该进牢房♥
He needs to go down.
他早该进去了
He needs to go so down.
他应该进牢房♥
He needs to go down.
把牢底坐穿
Way down!
你给这个案子的线索
You catching this case
是我们迄今为止最走运的一步
is the luckiest break we've gotten.
跟运气没关系
Wasn't luck.
报♥警♥电♥话♥打进来 我耍了点手段
No, call came in, I threw some elbows,
找了些关系 案子就到我手里了
kissed some butts, took the case right out of rotation.
但是等法官宣布"有罪"时看着赛维的表情
But it's gonna be worth it to see Sevvy's face
一切就都值了
when the jury says "Guilty."
我一定不会错过这一幕的
Oh, no way was I gonna miss that.
酒来了我会为这个举杯的
I will drink to that just as soon as we get some...
我喝这杯
I will take this one.
队长 这杯是你的
Captain, this is yours, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you. I think.
好的 好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
加油 努力 要么努力要么回家
Go -- Go hard -- Go hard or go home.
警报
前门监测到情况
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表