剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
八年前 发生了一场让所有国民
Eight years ago, I was lead prosecutor
出现分歧的谋杀案 我是首席检察官
on a murder trial that divided the country.
当陪审团裁定电影明星赛维·约翰逊
When the jury found movie star Sevvy Johnson
犯两起谋杀案无罪时
not guilty of double homicide,
我崩溃了
I was devastated.
你已经尽力了 玛雅
You did everything you could, Maya.
我把那种生活和所有人都抛诸脑后
I left that life and everyone in it behind.
但意想不到的事情发生了
But then the unthinkable happened.
独家新闻
梅耶被杀案正在调查中
他又犯案了
He killed again.
你必须回来 玛雅
You have to come back, Maya.
这次 我们要把他抓起来
This time, we're gonna get him.
我昨晚收到了我的头号♥粉丝送的礼物
I got a present last night from my biggest fan.
你的跟踪狂 他又来了
Your stalker? He's back?
我听到我的内部人说
I just heard from my guy on the inside.
他们拿到搜查令了
They got a search warrant.
如果有任何东西是你不想让他们看见的
If there's anything you don't want them to see,
现在赶紧处理掉
get rid of it.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
我不会再告你任何东西了 这是个错误
I am done talking to you. It was a mistake.
事情不是这么办的 我说跳你就得跳
It's not the way it works. I call, you jump.
你经常玩得州扑克
You play Texas Hold 'Em... A lot,
但你却不经常赢
but you don't win... A lot.
你的律师事务所濒临破产
Your law firm's on the brink of bankruptcy.
我退出
I'm out.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
办公室有内奸
There's a mole in this office.
在我们找出这个人之前 谁都不准离开
Nobody leaves until we find out who it is.
所以我需要你把这个处理掉 快点
So I need you to get rid of this. Now.
如果你带着这个包去报♥警♥
If you go to the police with that bag,
你会伤害我
you'll hurt me.
你怎么能这么做 斯塔尔
How the hell could you do this, Star?
我必须这么做 他会进监狱的
I had to. He could go to jail.
那又怎样 他就这么逃脱一切惩罚吗
So what? He should just get away with everything?
他杀了杰茜卡
He killed Jessica!
不是这样的 孩子
It's not true, son.
别跟我说话
Do not speak to me.
他在流血
He's bleeding.
我扶着你
I got you.
我早该知道你是支持他的
I should've known you'd stick with him.
你是他真正的家人
Your real family.
盖柏
Gabe!
盖柏 别走
Gabe, don't go!
我是斯塔尔
It's Star.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这间办公室里的某个人
Someone in this office
一直在给以斯拉·沃尔夫提供情报
has been feeding information to Ezra Wolf.
这个情报可能会危及我们起诉
Information that could jeopardize our entire case
赛维·约翰逊的整个案子
against Sevvy Johnson.
在我们找出这个人之前 谁都不准离开
No one leaves this office until we find out who it is.
这些副手会搜查窃听器
These deputies are gonna sweep for bugs,
检查所有的办公桌和电脑
check all desks and computers,
然后收集所有人的手♥机♥
and gather all cellphones.
整栋楼的互联网和固定电♥话♥暂时禁用
Building's Internet and land lines have been disabled
邮件系统也会关闭
and the mail servers shut down.
不允许任何呼入呼出通信
No communication in or out.
每个人都要做测谎仪测试
And everybody takes a lie-detector test,
从我开始
starting with me.
地检官去开会了
The D.A.'s at a conference,
他不在的时候由我来监督
so I'll be overseeing in his absence.
如果在你们上交手♥机♥之前
If you need to make a supervised call
有人要打监督电♥话♥ 现在就打
before turning in your cellphone, do it now.
这可能会持续一整晚
This could go all night.
未知号♥码 删除
洛杉矶市中心 删除
加密对话 删除
弥补
第一季 第五集
如果我们一整晚都要在这里
If we're gonna be here all night,
不妨把时间用在对我们有利的地方
we might as well use the time to our advantage.
赛维·约翰逊家里和杰茜卡车里的
The evidence reports from the search at Sevvy Johnson's house
搜查报告已经堆积如山了
and Jessica's car have been piling up.
它们都放在作战室
And they're all in the War Room,
已经准备好了
ready and waiting.
实验室数据发过来了吗
The print lab finally came through?
不幸的是 还没有
Unfortunately, not yet.
有数百个指纹需要仔细检查
There were literally hundreds of fingerprints to wade through.
有人告诉我 我随时都可以看到结果
I was told I could expect some results any minute,
-但是... -但是什么
- but... - u202dBut what?
他们应该通过邮件把报告发送给我
They're supposed to be e-mailing their findings to me,
但我们的邮件服务器被关闭了
and our servers have been shut down.
这就麻烦了
That complicates things.
我可以去一趟实验室 把报告取回来
I could run over to the lab, try to grab what they have.
不行 我们要和其他人一样遵守规定
No. We have to play by the same rules as everybody else.
你准备好了就开始
Ready when you are.
你的名字是玛雅·特拉维斯吗
Is your name Maya Travis?
是的
Yes.
你们两个待在一起 接下来是你们
You two stay close. You're up next.
马修·科利尔是你的直属上级吗
Is Matthew Collier your direct supervisor?
是的
Yes.
你曾否将机密信息...
Have you ever shared confidential information...
我爸需要看医生
My dad needs a doctor.
发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
你看不出来吗
What happened to you?
这个不重要
Not important.
我们得把他带走
We should get him out of here.
不过首先 说实话
But first, spill it.
我猜这肯定不是你们家庭聚会出岔子了
I'm guessing this wasn't a staycation gone wrong.
-怎么回事 -是盖柏
- What? - It was Gabe.
他把我爸交给他的一个手提包
He buried a duffel bag in the woods
埋到树林里了
that my dad gave to him.
不是吧
Oh. Really?
在搜查之前 我让他把
I had him take a few things out of the house
家里的几样东西给拿出去了
before the search warrant.
他本应该处理掉
He was supposed to get rid of it.
你之前盯着我的眼睛
You looked me straight in the eye,
告诉我你没什么要藏的
said you had nothing to hide.
现在别说了 沃尔夫
Not now, Wolf.
盖柏本想把包拿去交给警♥察♥
Gabe was gonna take the bag to the police.
斯塔尔把它给烧了
Star burned it.
然后我和他吵了几句
And I got into it with him.
因此头部受伤了
Hence the head wound.
听着
Listen.
我们得找到盖柏
We have to find Gabe.
可他现在指不定跑到哪里去了
Look, he could be anywhere by now.
不会 我在他车里放了个追踪器
No. I put a tracker on his car.
连到我手♥机♥上的一个应用 但...
He's linked to an app on my phone, but...
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
我可以拿给办公室的技术专家
I could take it to an I.T. Tech down at the office.
也许他们能恢复手♥机♥ 但...
Maybe they can restore it, but...
先把伤口清理了吧
Let's clean this up first.
斯塔尔 来吧 我们把他带走
Star, come on. Let's get him out of here.
我应该把你送到哪里
Where the hell am I gonna take you?
送我回家 沃尔夫
Just take me home, Wolf.
不行 不能让别人看见你
No way. Got to keep you out of sight.
被狗仔队拍到你这样
Paparazzo pic of you like this,
绝对不是我们想要的
this is the last thing we need.
我们可以带他去我那里
We can take him to my place.
太好了
Perfect.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, love.
谢谢你为我做的一切
For everything.
我不想你去坐牢
I don't want you to go to jail.
并不意味着我认为你是清白的
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表