剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
我想你现在一定有点内疚
I bet you're feeling a little guilty right now.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
这就是内疚的特点
That's the bitch about guilt.
你没做错什么 但是你感到内疚
You don't have to do anything wrong to feel it.
你把杰茜卡介绍给你♥爸♥爸
You introduced Jessica to your dad.
你相信他不是凶手
You believed he wasn't a murderer.
这些年来你一直支持他
You stood by him all these years.
我懂
And I get that.
你爱他
You love him.
但现在你一定在想
But right now you have to be wondering,
同样的事真的会发生两次吗
did lightning really strike twice?
斯塔尔去哪儿了
Where's Star?
-不知道 -我们在这儿和你一起 爸爸
- No clue. - We're here for you, Dad.
谢谢大家 非常感谢大家的到来
Thank you, everybody. Thank you so much for coming.
我只想代表我的客户说几句话
Just want to say a few words on behalf of my client
也是我的朋友 赛维林·约翰逊
and my friend, Sevvy Johnson.
任何人都不能知道这件事
No one can know about this.
八年前 地方检察官和洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Eight years ago, the D.A. and the LAPD
试图陷害赛维林·约翰逊
tried to frame Sevvy Johnson.
但是我让他们没有得逞
But I beat them.
我揭露了这个阴谋
I exposed the conspiracy.
现在他们想要报复
And now they're looking for payback.
报复 就这么简单 就是这样
Payback, pure and simple. That's what this is.
他们把玛雅·特拉维斯带来时就证明了这一点
They proved it when they brought back Maya Travis.
弥补的办法有了
The fix is in!
独家报道
以斯拉·沃尔夫举♥行♥媒体发布会
马修早该料到的
Matthew should have seen this coming.
市长来电♥话♥了
The mayor's on the line.
她听起来很生气
She sounds pissed.
我不会让说谎的检察官和腐♥败♥的洛杉矶警♥察♥局
I will not let lying prosecutors and a corrupt LAPD
试图再次陷害赛维·约翰逊
try to frame Sevvy Johnson again.
告诉市长我不在
Tell the mayor I'm not here.
我的客户非常的配合
My client has fully cooperated,
但他们不想让你们知道
but they don't want you to know that.
他们不想让你们知道
They don't want you to know
塞维·约翰逊已经向他们表明
that Sevvy Johnson has shown them
他没有什么好隐瞒的
he's got nothing to hide.
最糟糕的是
And the worst part is,
警♥察♥知道谁是凶手
the police know who the killer is.
本·米切尔曾是杰茜卡的顾客
Ben Mitchell was Jessica's client.
他被发现时就站在她的尸体旁边
He was found standing over her body.
但是警♥察♥的目标是他吗
But are the police targeting him?
不 不是
No. No, they're not.
我们都知道为什么
And we all know why.
因为本·米切尔是个白人
Because Ben Mitchell is a white man!
赛维·约翰逊爱杰茜卡
Sevvy Johnson loved Jessica.
他绝对不会伤害她
And he never, ever would hurt her.
从来都没有
Never!
他又动手了
He did it again.
昨晚我跟他说
He gave me this
我还没准备好
when I told him I wasn't ready
离开雷的晚宴派对时 他打了我
to leave Ray's dinner party last night.
第二天早晨 他跟我说
The next morning, he told me
他要带我去博拉博拉岛补偿我
he would take me to Bora Bora to make it up to me.
我拒绝了
I said no thanks.
盖柏嘲笑赛维
I laughed too hard
打高尔夫挥杆很烂时 我笑得太大声了
when Gabe made fun of Sevvy's crappy golf swing.
我爸试图告诫过我
My dad tried to warn me,
我听话就好了
and I should've listened.
但是我不会等着他去改变
But I am not gonna wait around for him to change
然后落得和她一个下场
and end up like her.
我要拿着这些录像去报♥警♥
I'm taking these videos to the police.
在我看来 这很可能就是起因
That's probable cause in my book.
给法官打电♥话♥ 我们要搜查令
Call a judge. We're getting that search warrant.
飞机可不等我们 我们得走了
Plane's not gonna wait for us. We got to go.
我...
I...
我不能走
I can't leave.
别这样 玛雅
Don't do this, Maya.
跟我回家吧
Just come home with me.
我会的...
I will...
但是现在不行 等这案子结束
but not now, not until this is over.
这案子结束的时候
And when this is over,
我等回来的会是谁
who will I get back?
恐怕你如果在做这个案子
I'm afraid if you take this on again,
它会毁了你的
it's gonna destroy you.
这不关你的事
It's not your fight.
我就机会伸张正义
I have the chance to get justice,
不仅是为杰茜卡
not just for Jessica,
还有卡珊德拉和南茜
but for Cassandra and Nancy.
这就关我的事
That makes it my fight.
我必须这么做 里弗
I have to do this, Riv.
好吧
Yeah.
你为什么一直没卖♥♥掉这个房♥子
Why did you never sell this house?
我不想处理它
I didn't want to deal with it.
不
No.
我认为不是这个原因
I don't think that's why.
我认为你抓住它不放
I think you held onto it
因为你在这还有牵挂
because you're not done here.
那就做个了断
So get done.
然后跟我回家
Then come home to me.
小心点
Just be careful.
我会的
I will.
如果你给我打电♥话♥就是想让我知道
If you called me in to let me know
你拿到搜查令的话 我可以给你省省时间
you got the search warrant, I can save you some time.
我已经听说了
I already heard.
请坐
Have a seat.
我是这个案子的首席
I am lead on this case.
你不能一直绕过我做决定
You can't keep cutting me out of the loop.
玛雅留下来了
Maya's staying.
我要让她做首席检察官
I'm making her the lead prosecutor.
你还在团队里
You're still on the team.
只不过不是首席了
You're just not the lead.
威斯特知道吗
Does Wiest know?
他完全同意
He's fully on board.
玛雅很厉害
Maya's one of the best.
我期待跟她共事
I look forward to working with her.
从这一刻起 所有人都会关注我们
From this moment on, all eyes will be on us,
他们会看到我们的一举一动
and they will see our every move.
所以 仅仅做到好是不够的
So, good won't be good enough.
我们要做到完美
We need to be perfect.
不许犯错 不许搞砸 不许放过任何线索
No mistakes, no screw-ups, and for God's sakes, no misses!
快速抵达 注意保密
Roll in fast and quiet.
把那地方翻个底朝天
Tear the place down to the studs.
-什么事 -你在哪
- Yeah? - Where are you?
在家 你让我待在家的 怎么了
At home, where you told me to be. Why?
我听到我的内部人说
I just heard from my guy on the inside.
他们拿到搜查令了 他们随时
They got a search warrant. They're gonna come
都会敲你家门
banging on your door any minute.
如果有任何东西是你不想让他们看见的
Now, if there's anything you don't want them to see...
我是说任何东西 现在赶紧处理掉
and I mean anything... you get rid of it now.
我欠你一个情
I owe you one.
盖柏
Gabe!
听着
Hey. Listen.
我从来都没把你当继子
I've never thought of you as just a stepson.
你一直都是我的亲生儿子
You've always been my own son to me.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
当然 我当然知道
Sure. Of course I know that.
你也知道我没杀杰茜卡
And you know I didn't kill Jessica.
但是他们会歪曲事实 他们一直这样
But they'll twist things. They always do. All right?
所以我需要你把这个处理掉
So I need you to get rid of this.
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表