剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
斯塔尔 听我说
Star, please, listen.
听着
Look.
沃尔夫有个计划
Wolf has a plan.
他会保护你
He'll protect you.
但是我们需要你的帮助
But we'll need you to help us.
我猜猜看 这个能保护我的计划
Let me guess -- this plan to protect me,
也能保护你
it also protects you.
宝贝 关键不在于
Baby, that's not the po--
这才是关键
That is always the point.
你真的相信自己的鬼话 不是吗
You really do believe your own B.S., don't you?
斯塔尔 不是这样的
Star, you know that's not --
继续说吧
Go ahead.
告诉我我需要出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的哪一部分
Tell me what piece of my soul I'm about to sell.
这个故事有点离谱 我们证实过了吗
That's quite a story. Have we verified it?
盖柏说的是真话
Gabe's telling the truth.
我到埋手提袋的那个营地去了
I went to the campsite where the bag was buried,
亲眼看到了那烧黑的地方
saw the charred ground with my own eyes.
就是说约翰逊处理掉了证据
So, Johnson disposed of evidence.
那表明他有明显的犯罪意识
That shows clear consciousness of guilt.
我们能逮捕他吗
Can we make the arrest?
还不行 不过这种证据
Not yet, but this is the kind of testimony
能让陪审团产生共鸣
that really resonates with jurors.
你愿意作证吗
Are you willing to testify?
愿意
Yes.
盖柏 你要知道这样会让你不好过
Gabe, you should know this is not gonna be pleasant.
你得坐在证人席上
You're gonna have to sit on the witness stand
直视你的父亲
and look your dad in the eye.
沃尔夫会用他找到的所有材料打击你
Wolf is gonna hit you with everything he's got.
他会不停地对付你
He is gonna go at you for days.
你之前做过的每件事
Everything you've done in your life,
犯过的错 他都会加以利用
every mistake you've made, he'll exploit it.
尽管你现在觉得很糟糕
As bad as you feel now,
将来你会比这难受得多
you're gonna feel a whole lot worse.
不管他们会怎么对付我
Whatever they want to throw at me,
我都能接受
I'll take it.
只要赛维能进监狱就行
As long as Sevvy ends up where he belongs.
你很勇敢
You're very brave.
我很愤怒
I'm very angry.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
我们送你到安全的地方去
We're gonna take you someplace safe,
赛维找不到的地方
someplace Sevvy can't find you.
眼下我们先让你住在帕萨迪纳的酒店里
For now, we'll put you in a hotel room in Pasadena.
我们在商店门口停下 给你找几件衣服
We'll stop by a store and get you some clothes.
好的 我还能跟你们联♥系♥吗
Okay. Can I still contact you guys?
当然 我们和你一条战线的
Absolutely. We're in this with you.
随时都可以打电♥话♥给我
You can call me anytime.
玛雅 CJ 等一下
Uh, Maya, CJ, hold up.
怎么了
What's going on?
盖柏利尔·约翰逊 你被捕了
Gabriel Johnson, you're under arrest
罪名是持致命武器袭击他人
for assault with a deadly weapon.
-什么 -斯塔尔·约翰逊向警局告发的
- What? u202d- Star Johnson filed the police report.
-那是我的证人 -你有权保持沉默
- That's my witness! - You have the right to remain silent.
是沃尔夫 去他的 他知道盖柏在这里
It's Wolf. Damn him. He figured out where Gabe was.
-别这样 -我没得选
- Don't do this. - I don't have a choice.
快做点什么 求你了
Just do something, please.
你所说的每一句话将成为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
-呈堂证供 -是沃尔夫让斯塔尔这么干的
- in a court of law. - Wolf put Star up to this!
你这么做正中他意
You're playing into his hand!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要 不要 别让他们带我走
No. No, please don't let them take me!
我就差一点点就能把盖柏保护起来了
I was this close to having Gabe in a safe place.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 沃尔夫怎么能这样对他
Son of a bitch. How could Wolf do this to him?
他经历了这么多 这太残忍♥了
After everything he's been through, it's cruel.
玛雅 这不怪你
Maya, this isn't on you.
他向我求助 信任我
He came to me, he trusted me,
我让他失望了
and I let him down.
不 这都怪沃尔夫
No, this is all Wolf.
他知道盖柏的证词对这个案子来说至关重要
He knows Gabe's testimony is key to our case,
他伪造罪名让他被抓
and he's trying to damage his credibility
就是想降低他的可信度
with a bogus arrest.
盖柏让我告诉他他妈妈是怎么死的
Gabe asked me to tell him how his mom died.
玛雅
Oh, Maya.
他心都碎了 CJ
He's broken, CJ.
我想他再也没法恢复过来了
I don't think he can come back from this.
你知道我们要怎么做吗
You know what we're gonna do?
我们要让赛维为这一切负责
We are gonna make Sevvy pay,
这样就能帮助盖柏恢复起来
and that is gonna help Gabe heal.
帮我分散下注意力
Distract me.
这些照片里有什么特别的地方吗
Is there anything interesting in the photos?
没什么特别的
Nothing specific.
只会让陪审团觉得赛维是个醋意十足的男朋友
Just shows the jury that Sevvy was a jealous boyfriend.
巴克甚至跟踪她到储物柜那里
Buck even followed her to the storage locker.
还好他不知道里面有什么
Good thing he didn't know what was inside.
醒醒 我们开工了
Wake up. We're working.
对不起
Sorry.
法学院毕业后我还是头一次通宵这么多晚上
I haven't pulled so many all-nighters since law school.
有人在盖柏车上放了追踪器
Someone put a tracker on Gabe's car.
反正安保团队在这
Security team was already here,
我就让他们也扫一下他的车
so I had them sweep his car, too.
沃尔夫就是靠那个找到这儿的
That's how Wolf knew he was here.
赛维也是靠那个跟踪他
And that's how Sevvy followed Gabe
到埋手提包的地方的
to where he had the bag buried.
有空吗
Got a minute?
证据表格上你少了个签名
You missed a signature on the chain of evidence form.
真该炒了你
Should've fired you.
我不知道这是什么
I-I don't know what that is.
窃听器
It's a bug.
安保团队在作战室里发现的
The security team found it in the War Room.
以斯拉·沃尔夫一直都在监听着我们
Has Ezra Wolf been listening to every word we say?
不
No!
我不知道
I-I don't know.
这跟我一点关系也没有
I didn't have anything to do with that.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
你背叛了这个办公室里的所有人
You betrayed everyone in this office.
马修 真的 我发誓 不是我
Matthew, please. I swear, I didn't do this.
那是谁
Then who did?
我忘了给你打电♥话♥了
Oh, I should've called.
昨晚的事情一定很棘手
I'm guessing it was a rough night.
奸细抓到了吗
How'd the mole hunt go?
似乎是某个清洁工干的
Apparently, it was somebody from the janitorial staff.
沃尔夫一定是给他开了无法拒绝的条件
Wolf must've made him a offer he couldn't refuse.
你一会儿回家吗
You gonna come home soon?
很快就回
Soon.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我就是想
Yeah. I was just thinking...
也许结案之前 我都在这边待着
you know, maybe I'll stick around until this thing's over.
真的 你要留在洛杉矶 你明明讨厌这里
Really? You'd stay in L.A.? You hate it here.
是的 我就是想陪你一起渡过难关
Yeah, I just want to see this through with you.
这会让我非常开心的
That would make me very happy.
我需要一个抽屉
Hey, I'm gonna need a drawer.
你想要多少都行
You can take as many as you want.
里弗留下来了
So, Riv is staying?
他真是充满了惊喜
He is full of surprises.
我捋顺一下
All right, let me get this straight.
你的性感牛仔跟你来洛杉矶
Your gorgeous cowboy follows you to Los Angeles
就是为了支持你 给你做饭
so he can support you and cook for you
即便你夜不归宿也不生气
and doesn't get mad when you stay out late.
我去哪弄一个这样的
Where do I get one?
帮不了你 我就是很幸运
I can't help you. I just got lucky.
等一下 停住别动
Hey, wait. Stop right there.
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表