剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
这个孩子在杰茜卡被杀的前一天晚上
This kid who was at the bonfire party
参加了篝火晚会
the night before Jessica was killed.
我在马里布住♥宅♥安保公♥司♥的线人
My guy at Malibu Home Security
说大多数孩子在凌晨三点左右
said most of the kids signed out
在海边的封闭式小区签名离开
of the gated community by the beach around 3:00 a.M.,
但这个孩子 马克斯·沈
but this kid, Max Shen,
他六点半才离开
he didn't sign out until 6:30.
所以杰茜卡被谋杀的时候他就在附近
So he was in the vicinity around the time Jessica was murdered.
我追查到这家人在圣保拉的一个野营地
I tracked the family down to a campground in Santa Paula.
他们正在开车回家的路上
They're driving back now.
他妈妈同意让我们和他聊聊
His mom has agreed to let him talk to us.
和你聊聊
Well, to you.
她是你的粉丝
She's a fan.
我们向查明是谁杀了杰茜卡·梅耶
We're trying to figure out who killed Jessica Meyer.
我妈妈说你很有名
My mom says you're famous.
我以前很有名
I-I was.
杰茜卡被杀前一晚你在马里布海滩
You were at Malibu Beach the night before Jessica was killed.
她的死亡你有任何线索吗
Do you have any information about her death?
-回答她 -没事的
- Answer her. - It's okay.
你没惹上麻烦 我保证
You're not in trouble. I promise.
你见到杰茜卡了吗
Did you see Jessica?
是的
Yes.
是的 我看到她了
Yes, I saw her.
马克斯 我要你把你记得的一切都告诉我
Max, I need you to tell me everything you remember.
我当时喝醉了
I was...pretty wasted.
然后我感觉我断片了
Then I guess I passed out,
然后在太阳升起之前 有东西把我吵醒了
and then something woke me up right before the sun was rising.
就在这时我看见了她
And that's when I saw her.
杰茜卡吗
Jessica?
她浑身都是血
She was covered in blood.
她已经死了
She was dead.
我叫本
My name is Ben.
我要忏悔
I need to confess.
这个人呢
What about this man?
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
玛雅 你要看看这个
Maya, you need to see this.
我们正在开...
We're in the middle of something --
现在就看
Now!
独家新闻
直播本·米切尔忏悔
我这一生干了许多坏事
I've done a lot of bad things in my life.
就是他 当时在海滩的就是他
Tha-- That's the guy! That's the guy that was at the beach!
我伤害了我自己和其他人
I've hurt myself and others...
-发生了什么 -有我爱的人们
- What's going on? - ...people I love.
本·米切尔正在忏悔
Ben Mitchell's confessing his sins.
什么
What?
在我弟弟被打的时候
I didn't stick up for my little brother
我没有站出来替他出头
when he was getting beat up.
有一天晚上开车回家 我撞了一只小狗
I hit a dog when I was driving home one night.
我没停车 我应该停车的
I didn't stop. I should've stopped.
赶紧跳转到你杀了一个女人的事情
Get to the part where you killed a woman.
我应该当个好儿子
I should've been a better son.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我没有任何借口
There are no excuses.
他失态了 马克斯 告诉我你看到什么了
He's losing it. Max, t-tell me what you saw.
我当时要打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I was about to call 911,
但后来那个人把车停在了海滩边
but then that guy pulled up next to the beach.
他走向那个死了的女孩
He started walking towards the dead girl,
他看到她的时候很害怕
and when he saw her, he freaked out.
等等 本·米切尔在杰茜卡死后才到吗
Wait, Ben Mitchell arrived after Jessica was already dead?
我确定 然后我就跑开了
For sure. So I got the hell out of there.
我以为他会报♥警♥ 这样就不用把我扯进来了
I-I figured he'd call the cops, leave me out of it.
我们得打给本 告诉他 他是清白的
We need to call Ben, tell him he's in the clear.
我唯一的愿望是你们会原谅我做过的事
My only hope is that you'll forgive me for all the things I've done.
我想当个更好的人
I wanted to be better.
有很多方法可以让我成为一个更好的人
There are so many ways I could've been a better man.
但我没杀杰茜卡·梅耶
But I did not kill Jessica Meyer.
什么
What?
我想帮助她远离那个男人
I was trying to help her to get away from him.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
-他有麻烦了 -现在我一无所有了
- This guy's in trouble. - Now I have nothing.
我需要发布针对本·米切尔的全境通告
I need to get an APB on Ben Mitchell.
我只是
I'm just...
太累了
so tired.
你赢了
You win.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
不
No.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不要
No.
独家新闻
直播本·米切尔忏悔
天啊
Geez.
不是你的错
Wasn't your fault.
我知道你在想什么
I know that's what you're thinking.
我今天应该对他客气些 或者
I should have gone easier on him today or...
再努力一些不让他的名字曝光
tried harder to keep his name out of the press.
以斯拉·沃尔夫
Ezra Wolf --
是他把本推到风口浪尖的
he put Ben on blast.
把他给毁了
Destroyed that man.
不是你
Not you.
我太伤人了 像个贱♥人♥
I've been such a bitch.
我们不可以说那个词了
We're not supposed to use that word anymore.
你没反对
I don't hear you disagreeing.
你受伤了
You were hurt.
我懂
I get it.
我...
You know, I --
我知道...你当时经历了什么
I saw...what you went through back then.
可我从来
But I never --
我从来没感受到过 直到今天
I never felt it, not until today...
直到我看见本的事情
...not until I saw what happened to Ben.
这个世界毁了他
The world wrecked him.
你当时做出为了生存而不得已的决定
And you did what you had to do to survive.
我没有资格为此生气
And I don't get to be angry about it.
你原谅我吗
You forgive me?
来
Come here.
没什么原不原谅
There's nothin' to forgive.
以斯拉·沃尔夫要除掉所有
Ezra Wolf is gonna obliterate everything in his path
给赛维开脱的障碍
to get Sevvy off.
如果我们不阻止他 他会得手的
And he'll succeed if we don't stop him.
你想怎么办
So, what do you want to do about it?
已经采取行动了
It's already in motion.
我要揭发沃尔夫的恶狼面目
I'm gonna out-wolf the Wolf.
以斯拉·沃尔夫杀了本·米切尔
Ezra Wolf killed Ben Mitchell.
沃尔夫经常说我们地检办公室
Wolf likes to say that we at the D.A.'s office
草下结论 而他本人
rush to judgment, when he is the one
公然宣判了本·米切尔的死刑
who publicly called for Ben Mitchell's head.
这和他八年前的胡言乱语如出一辙
It's the same crap he pulled eight years ago.
不要让他逃过惩罚
Don't let him get away with it.
挽救本已经来不及了
It's too late to save Ben,
但我绝对不会再让任何无辜的人
but I am not gonna let the lives of any more innocent people
毁在以斯拉·沃尔夫的手里
be destroyed by Ezra Wolf.
我不会让他歪曲事实
I will not let him twist the truth
或者打种族主义这张牌
or play the race card.
这个案子跟种族没有关系
This case is not about race.
这是家庭暴♥力♥案
It's about domestic violence.
赛维·约翰逊杀了杰茜卡·梅耶
Sevvy Johnson killed Jessica Meyer,
我们就要证明这一点
and we are going to prove that.
但以斯拉·沃尔夫和我的话 你们听过太多
But you've heard enough from Ezra Wolf and from me.
该让杰茜卡来说了
It's time to let Jessica speak.
他又动手了
He did it again.
昨晚他打了我这 我跟他说我还没准备好
He gave me this when I said I wasn't ready to leave
离开雷的晚宴派对
Ray's dinner party last night.
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表