剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
-无可奉告 -他为什么这么做
- No comment. - Why did he do it?
麻烦你们尊重他的隐私 退后
Respect his privacy, please, and back up!
借过
Excuse me.
米切尔先生 我是玛雅
Mr. Mitchell, I'm Maya
请进 快请进
Just come in. Just come in.
我没杀杰茜卡 以斯拉·沃尔夫是个骗子
I didn't kill Jessica. Ezra Wolf is a liar.
你要喝点水吗 我们不赶时间
Would you like some water? We're not in a rush.
他一直在说我杀了她
He keeps saying I killed her.
我都没法上班了
I can't even go to the office.
路人看我的眼神...
The way people are looking at me...
米切尔先生 我们确实要问你项链的事
Mr. Mitchell, we do have to ask you about the necklace.
你能先坐下吗
Would you like to sit down?
那根项链是杰茜卡的吗
Was the necklace Jessica's?
几周前 一次训练课程结束后
A couple weeks ago, a-after one of our training sessions,
我发现它在地上
I noticed it on the ground.
一定是掉下来的 于是我把它带回家了
It must've fallen off, so I took it home.
我准备还给她的 然后...
I was gonna return it to her, and then...
那天 我...
that day, I...
那天你发现了她的尸体
The day you found her body?
当我发现她的尸体 我...
When I, um -- When I found her... like that, I, uh...
你已经和现场的警♥察♥谈过了
You already spoke to the police on the scene.
为什么没告诉他们项链的事
Why didn't you tell them about the necklace?
我... 我没有想到
Well, I -- I d-- I didn't think about it
直到以斯拉·沃尔夫告诉全世界我是凶手
until Ezra Wolf told the world I'm a murderer.
然后我就慌了
I just -- I-I-I panicked.
我记得项链在我健身包里
I remembered it was in my gym bag,
我唯一能想到的就是 "扔了它"
and all I could think was, "Get rid of it."
我知道这让我看上去很有嫌疑 但我...
I know it makes me look bad, but I-I --
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
我应该告诉你们 我...
I should tell you, I --
我在图享网上删了一张我和杰茜的合照
I deleted a photo of me and Jess from my Instagram account.
我们知道照片的事
We're aware of the photo.
你和杰茜卡经常一起玩吗
Did you and Jessica hang out a lot?
不 只有那一次
No. Only that once.
我知道媒体会大肆报道她的一切
I knew the press was gonna be all over anything about her,
我是个注重隐私的人
and I'm a private person.
我不希望被他们纠缠
I didn't want to be hounded by them.
而现在 我连杂货店都去不了
And now I-I-I -- I can't even go to the grocery store.
我感觉全世界都恨我
I feel like the whole world hates me.
这事能结束吗
Will it ever end?
如果我们能帮你洗清谋杀杰茜卡的罪名
If we can clear you of Jessica's murder,
这件事就结束了
this will fade.
大家会把目光聚焦到其他人身上
People will move on to someone else.
但这要多久
But how long will that take?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你能熬过去
But you'll get through this.
你可以的
You will.
叮咚 以斯拉叔叔来了
Ding dong. It's Uncle Ezra...
也就是你的私人司机
A.K.A. your personal chauffeur.
该去和你♥爸♥吃早午餐了
It's time for brunch with your dad.
我和阿瑞斯说了我今天不去吃早午餐
I told Ares I wasn't going to the brunch today.
没错 他确实说了
Oh, right. Yeah, he did mention that.
你看上去很累 最近睡得好吗
You look tired. You haven't been sleeping well?
我觉得家里所有人都睡不好
I don't think anyone in my family is sleeping much.
但也许 只是也许
But maybe -- just maybe --
是因为你心里内疚
you have a guilty conscience.
我读了搜查令
I read the search warrant.
玛雅·特拉维斯从一个"无名线人"的储藏柜里
Maya Travis got probable cause to search your dad's house
找到了搜查你父亲房♥子的合理理由
from a storage locker belonging to an "unnamed CI."
没错 我把事情捋顺了
Yeah. I put the pieces together.
你要告诉我爸吗
Are you gonna tell my dad?
不
Nah.
我知道检方是怎么办事的
I know how the prosecution works.
为了得到他们想要的 什么都会说
They'll say anything to get what they want.
而我 我是你这边的
Me? I'm on your side.
好吧
Okay.
你13岁的时候我就认识你了
I've known you since you were 13 years old.
我知道你不会抛弃你♥爸♥爸
I know you wouldn't abandon your dad
尤其是在他最需要你的时候
when he needs you the most.
对吗
Right?
-对 -那好
- Yeah. - Okay, then.
只要你扮演好自己的角色
Now, as long as you play your part,
在镜头前微笑
you smile for the camera,
这就是咱俩的小秘密
we'll keep this our little secret.
来吧 大家都在为你♥爸♥的早午餐做准备
Come on. Everybody's getting ready at your dad's.
阿瑞斯为你准备了一条美丽的裙子
Ares has picked out a nice dress for you.
我想是黄色的
Something yellow, I think.
你会像阳光一样闪耀
You'll look like sunshine.
我们制♥造♥现实 明白吗
We create reality, okay?
人们不知道该相信什么
People don't know what to believe,
所以我们告诉他们
so we tell them, okay?
我们都知道你们是一个紧密 友爱的家庭
We all know what a close-knit, deeply loving family you are,
但我们得让公众也知道这点
but we need the public to know that, too.
为了达成这个目标
So, to that end,
我精心挑选了你们的早午餐地点
I have chosen your brunch spot carefully
来达到最大曝光率
to maximize exposure.
你们只需要做自己
All you need to do is be yourselves
让社交媒体顺其自然就好
and let social-media nature take its course.
不用多说 大家必须要
Needless to say, it is imperative
展现出自己最好的一面 明白吗
that you be the absolute best versions of yourselves, okay?
一定要微笑
Do smile.
一定要深情地触摸对方
Do touch each other affectionately.
不要和记者说话
Do not talk to reporters
或者被狗仔队激怒
or let yourselves be provoked by paparazzi.
-好的 -明白
- Deal. - Gotcha.
这样 走来走去和弯腰驼背的肢体语言
That? The pacing and the hunched body language?
透露出有罪的气息
Screams guilty.
我需要放松的身体 自然的肩膀
Yeah, I need relaxed bodies, soft shoulders.
你是位演员 你能做到这点 对吧
You're an actor. You can manage that, right?
是 我能做到
Yeah. I can manage that.
斯塔尔 你来了
Star! You're here.
赶紧换衣服
Let's get you dressed.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
本·米切尔怎么回事
What's going on with Ben Mitchell?
检方昨晚找他谈话了
The prosecution talked to him last night,
现在我们只需静观其变
so now we just sit tight
等着他另一个愚蠢的举动就行了
and wait for him to make his next dumb move.
那我们可以取消这个愚蠢的拍照活动了
So we can cancel this stupid photo op.
如果米切尔要被捕了
We don't need to do it
我们就不用这么做了 对吗
if Mitchell's gonna be arrested, do we?
慢着点 别着急 伙计
u202dWhoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, pardner.
还没到那个时候
You're getting way ahead of yourself.
他只是扔掉了一个项链 仅此而已
He just threw away a necklace. That's all.
不 你说过是他杀了她
No. You said he killed her.
我说过的话可不少
I say a lot of things.
我的意思是 你不能真♥相♥信我那些炒作
I mean, you can't afford to buy into my hype.
你得清楚局势 集中注意
You have to keep your eye on the ball.
你还是觉得当时是我杀的人
You still think I did it.
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
按规矩来 演好戏
Just play the game.
好好享受早午餐的蛋盖松饼
Enjoy the eggs Benedict.
本·米切尔说 他到达训练地点的时候
Ben Mitchell said Jessica was already dead
杰茜卡已经死了
when he arrived for his training session.
当时处理报案的警员
Did the responding officers
有没有感觉到他的异样
sense anything off with him?
-没有 -他的手和衣物也检查过了吗
- No. - And they tested his hands and his clothes?
没有血迹 凶器上没有他的指纹
No blood spatter, no fingerprints on the murder weapon.
一切都表示本·米切尔不是凶手
Everything says Ben Mitchell didn't kill her,
但为什么我觉得
but why do I feel like
我必须要把他从以斯拉·沃尔夫手里救出来
I have to save him from Ezra Wolf?
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表