剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
你为什么回到我的酒店 以斯拉
Why are you back in my hotel, Ezra?
如果我说想你 你会信吗
Well, would you believe me if I said I miss you?
我相信你是想念扑克桌了
I believe you miss the blackjack table.
你觉得我再抓不到你了吗
Did you think I wouldn't catch you again?
实际上 我还指望你抓我
Well, actually, I was kind of counting on it.
我需要你的帮忙
I need a favor.
我不帮助任何人
I don't do favors.
你有90秒撤出这个房♥间
You have 90 seconds to clear this room.
等一下
Hang on.
我猜你听说过我的客户赛维·约翰逊
I assume you know my client Sevvy Johnson?
那个杀人犯
The murderer?
我确实很熟悉
I'm familiar.
我被证实是清白的
I was found innocent.
你还有80秒
80 seconds.
那么我想你知道在最近的案子里
Then I assume you know the most recent instance
他被指控犯有谋杀罪 虽然他并没有犯罪
of him being accused of a murder he did not commit.
看起来 这个赌场可能有牵连
And it looks like - this casino may be implicated.
继续说
Continue.
杰茜卡·梅耶在这里度过了一个糟糕的周末
Jessica Meyer spent one hell of a weekend here
就在不久以前
not too long ago.
可能这就是她被谋杀的原因
Might just be the reason why she was murdered.
我今天一见到你就知道不是什么好事
I knew as soon as I saw you, it was gonna be a bad day.
你想要什么
What do you want?
找出杰茜卡的监控记录
Dig up security footage of Jessica,
我会确保在拉斯维加斯发生的事
and I will make sure that what happened in Vegas...
不会上新闻
stays out of the news.
现在 你能帮个忙吗
Now, how's that for a favor?
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地 我们都没事
Thank God we both are, huh?
马修怎么样
How's Matthew doing?
他还在做手术
He's in surgery.
噩梦般的一天 不是吗
Nightmare of a day, huh?
但现在结束了
But it's over now.
是啊
Yeah.
那你为什么看起来还是很担心呢
So why do you still look worried?
-没有 -怎么了
- No. - What?
我不担心 一点也不
No, I'm not worried. Not at all.
我只是
I just...
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don't know. Um...
只是今天让我想了几件事
today just got me thinking about a few things.
比如你 还有我
Like you...and me.
我们的未来
And our future.
我的天
Oh, my God.
在经历了这么多疯狂的事情之后
And after all the insanity we've just been through,
我们的未来从未如此明朗
our future has never been more clear.
里弗
Riv...
等等 让我说完 让我说完
No, no, let me finish. Let me finish.
玛雅
Maya.
这个案子耗费了你太多精力
This -- This case has taken too much from you.
让我们把它放在过去 思考我们的未来
Let's just put it in our past and have our future --
只有我和你在农场里
just me and you on that farm.
直到永远
Forever.
玛雅·特拉维斯
Maya Travis...
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
我没有听到"愿意"
I'm not hearing a "Yes."
我只是
I-It's just --
天啊
Oh, man.
你不用说了
You don't have to say it.
我考虑过 真的
I've thought about it. Of course I have.
但是我不能就这么走
I can't just leave.
你的意思很明显
Well, that's pretty clear.
这是我的工作 这是我的一部分
It's my work. It's a part of me.
不 它曾经是你的一部分
No, it used to be a part of you,
但现在它变成了你的全部
but now it's become all of you.
玛雅 我从来没有
Maya, I never --
我从没想过你会变成这种会自我毁灭的人
I never thought that you could become this self-destructive.
这不公平
That's not fair.
好吧 如果你不明白我在这里做什么
Okay, if you don't understand what I'm doing here,
你就不会懂我
you don't understand me.
我想我不懂 但是很明显
Then I guess I don't, but, obviously...
是我来错地方了
...I'm in the wrong place.
里弗
Riv.
我去收拾行李
I'm just gonna go pack my bag.
今天晚上很棒
It was nice tonight,
虽然你父亲没法过来
even if your father couldn't be here.
这是他的选择还是你的
Is that his choice or yours?
我的
Mine.
你需要选边站 斯塔尔
Lines need to be drawn, Star.
你以前是站在他那边的
You used to be on his side of the line.
我最终选择面对事实
I finally faced the truth.
我不能一直保护他
I can't keep protecting him.
我必须做正确的事
I have to do what's right.
你也一样
And so do you.
我知道你和盖柏
I know that you and Gabe
关于树林里的那个包
are telling two different stories
讲了两个完全不同的故事
about what happened to that bag in the woods.
妈妈 我不想谈这个
Mom, I don't want to talk about this!
我在试着帮你分担
I'm trying to unburden you.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what really happened.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
关于那个包吗
About the bag?
关于一切
About everything.
我很害怕
I was scared.
我不想让爸爸进监狱
I didn't want Dad to go to prison.
这就是你烧掉它的原因吗
Is that why you burned it?
你别管了
Just stay out of it.
斯塔尔
Star.
盖柏说包里装的是证据
Gabe said - there was evidence in it.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
你开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding.
你在给我录音
You're recording me?!
我是在帮你
I'm helping you.
爸爸就是这么说的
That's what Dad said!
你知道她给我下套吗
Did you know about this little trap?
这不是给你下套
It's not a trap.
我们只想让爸爸为他的行为负责
We just want Dad to pay for what he did.
我的天 你也有份
Oh, my God. You were in on it.
杰茜卡是你的朋友 不是吗
I mean, Jessica was your friend, right?
你不想伸张正义吗
Don't you want to do the right thing?
为了她
For her?
我们整个家都疯了
This whole family is toxic!
斯塔尔
Star.
斯塔尔 等等
Star, wait!
我们在这一个小时了
We've been here an hour already.
是啊
Yep.
整理需要花些时间
It's gonna take a little time to go through stuff.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
我会很快说完 说完我就挂了
I'm gonna say this quick, and then I'm gonna hang up.
慢点说 怎么了
Slow down. What's happened?
我不干了
I'm done.
不干了 什么不干了
Done? With what?
所有这一切
With all of it!
我不会为你或者为她们作证
I'm not going on the stand for you or for them.
我要离这案子远远的
I'm not going anywhere near this trial.
这个家跟我没有关系了
I am done with this family.
永远
Forever.
斯塔尔 拜托 听我说
Star, please. Listen to me.
斯塔尔
Star?
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表