剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
八年前 发生了一场让所有国民
Eight years ago, I was lead prosecutor
出现分歧的谋杀案 我是首席检察官
on a murder trial that divided the country.
当陪审团裁定电影明星赛维·约翰逊
When the jury found movie star Sevvy Johnson
犯两起谋杀案无罪时
not guilty of double homicide,
我崩溃了
I was devastated.
你已经尽力了 玛雅
You did everything you could, Maya.
我把那种生活和所有人都抛诸脑后
I left that life and everyone in it behind.
但意想不到的事情发生了
But then the unthinkable happened.
独家新闻
梅耶被杀案正在调查中
他又犯案了
He killed again.
你必须回来 玛雅
You have to come back, Maya.
这次 我们要把他抓起来
This time, we're gonna get him.
我在门口发现了这个
I found this on the porch.
没有卡片
There's no card.
暗恋你的人吗
Secret admirer?
你的跟踪狂 他又来了
Your stalker? He's back?
有位警探来我家了
A detective came by my place.
他们总是想和前任谈谈
They always want to talk to the ex.
玛雅·特拉维斯有你和杰茜卡
Maya Travis - has you and Jessica on tape
在她被杀害前晚见面的录像
the night before she was murdered.
办公室有内奸
There's a mole in this office.
在我们找出这个人之前 谁都不准离开
No one leaves this office until we find out who it is.
每个人都要做测谎仪测试
And everybody takes a lie-detector test.
我就知道是你
I know it's you.
-我们找到内奸了 -谁啊
- We found the mole. - Who?
是一个夜班的清洁工
It was a janitor on the night shift.
他已经被解雇了
He's been fired.
这上面怎么会有赛维的DNA
What was Sevvy's DNA doing on it?
就是这样 赛维在那
This is it. Sevvy was there.
马修 我们抓到他的把柄了
Matthew. We've got him!
休闲度假吗
On a little getaway?
差不多
Something like that.
赛维·约翰逊 洛城警局
Sevvy Johnson. LAPD.
我们有授权逮捕你的逮捕令 开门
We have a warrant for your arrest. Open up.
你检查宾客区了吗
Did you check the guest quarters?
-他不在马里布的房♥子 -好的 谢谢
- He's not at the Malibu house. - Yes. Thank you.
他也不在沙滩小屋里
He's not at the desert estate either.
管家从昨天起就没见过赛维了
Housekeeper hasn't seen Sevvy since yesterday.
好的 所以他不在他的房♥子里
Okay, so, he's not at any of his residences.
我们去检查他最喜欢的餐馆 酒店
Let's check out his favorite restaurants, hotels.
他肯定在某个地方
He's got to be somewhere.
我赌50块他跑了
50 bucks says he ran.
我们先不去想这种可能
Let's not even go there.
查到赛维的车了
Just got a hit on Sevvy's car.
他在范·纳依斯机场
He's at the Van Nuys Airport.
我要打给沃尔夫
I'm gonna call Wolf.
轻点 轻点
Gentle, gentle, gentle.
玛雅来电
玛雅 什么风把你的电♥话♥吹过来了
Maya. To what do I owe this pleasure?
我有授权逮捕你客户的逮捕令
I have a warrant for your client's arrest.
-我知道 -但看上去他逃跑了
- I see. - But it appears he's fled.
他的车在范·纳依斯机场
His car is at the Van Nuys Airport.
无辜的人是不会逃跑的
Innocent men don't run.
我相信这个解释实在太无聊了
I'm sure there's a perfectly boring explanation for this.
你知道规矩的 沃尔夫
You know the drill, Wolf.
-赶紧交出你的客户 -既然你提到了
- Produce your client. - Yeah, now that you mention it,
他确实说过他打算飞到纳帕县
he did say he was planning a sojourn up to Napa.
去参加品酒活动之类的
Something about a-a wine tasting.
不管他在哪里 他没有逃跑
Wherever he is, he's not on the run.
这个混♥蛋♥逃跑了
The son of a bitch is on the run.
再来点香槟吗
More champagne?
谢谢 玛丽
Thanks, Marie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
沃尔夫来电
发现迪拜
弥补
第一季 第六集
多亏了我们检方小组的不懈努力
Thanks to the extraordinary efforts of our prosecution team,
我们已经起诉赛维林·约翰逊
we have charged Severen Johnson
杀害杰茜卡·梅耶
with the murder of Jessica Meyer.
已经对约翰逊先生发出了逮捕令
An arrest warrant has been issued for Mr. Johnson.
洛城地检办公室与洛城警局合作
The Los Angeles D.A.'s office, in conjunction with the LAPD,
正在全力搜寻约翰逊先生
is actively searching for Mr. Johnson.
我们确信他登上了一架私人飞机
We believe that he boarded a private plane
于今天下午在范·纳依斯机场起飞
that left Van Nuys Airport this afternoon.
你是说他潜逃了吗
Are you saying he fled?
你们为什么不追踪他
Why didn't you have a tail on him?
-你们让他逃跑了吗 -我无法置评
- Did you let him get away? - I can't comment
正在进行的调查的具体情况
on the specifics of the ongoing investigation.
我能告诉你们的是
What I can tell you is that
我们正在获取飞行计划
we are presently obtaining flight plans.
迪拜豪华公♥寓♥
约翰逊先生 如果你在听的话
Mr. Johnson, if you're listening,
自首吧
turn yourself in.
逃跑只会让事情更糟糕
Running is only gonna make this worse.
不管你在哪里 我们都会找到你
Wherever you are, we'll find you.
任何协助约翰逊先生的人
Anyone assisting Mr. Johnson at this time
都可能被列为从犯
may be considered an accessory.
我们还要多久降落
How long before we land?
大约50分钟
About 50 minutes.
着陆后 加油最快需要多久
Um, once we land, how quickly can we refuel?
我可以提前叫好加油车 应该要45分钟左右
I can call ahead for the truck. It should take about 45 minutes.
其中包括地面人员
That includes ground personnel,
机组成员 任何同意收留约翰逊先生的人
flight crews -- anybody agreeing to harbor Mr. Johnson.
出什么事了吗 约翰逊先生
Is there anything all right, Mr. Johnson?
有什么办法能再快点吗
I-Is there any way that we can do it faster?
我可以叫两辆加油车 每侧机翼一辆
I can request two trucks, one for each wing,
但这样会更贵
but it'll be more expensive.
就这样安排
Make it happen.
举报热♥线♥已经开通了
The tip line's set up.
我们在监控社交媒体 寻找发现赛维的帖子
We're monitoring social media for any Sevvy sightings.
CJ 把所有关于私人飞机的信息都找出来
CJ, find out everything we need to know about private planes --
它们能飞多远 以及如何追踪它们
how far they can fly and how to track them.
科利尔 来我办公室
Collier. My office.
我给我前夫打个电♥话♥ 他应该知道
I'll call my ex-husband. He'll know.
-我以为他是个警♥察♥ -也是个业余飞行员
- I thought he was a cop. - And a weekend pilot.
爱冒险的人 喜欢寻求刺♥激♥
Adrenaline junkie. Fun.
地区检察官
艾伦·威斯特
请坐
Have a seat.
如果你找我就是为了问
If this is about us
为什么我们没派人跟着约翰逊
not having a tail on Johnson,
你知道这应该是洛城警局的工作
you know that's LAPD's job.
不是 我只是奇怪 昨天晚上你为何
No. I'm just curious -- what were you thinking last night
让所有的员工都接受测谎检查
hooking up the entire staff to lie detectors?
办公室有内奸
There was a mole in the office.
你把这地方封锁之前为什么不通知我
Why didn't you loop me in before you put this place on lockdown?
你去开会了
You were at a conference.
事态很不稳定 我处理好了
It was a fluid situation. I handled it.
问一下 大厅里挂的是谁的照片
Real quick, whose photo's hanging in the lobby?
-你的 -没错
- Yours. - That's right.
这是我的地盘
This is my house.
你好像总是忘了这一点
You seem to keep forgetting that.
也许是因为你是被任命的
Maybe that's because you were appointed,
而不是被选出来的
not elected.
但我仍然有权力把你调动到
I still have the power to have you transferred
犄角旮旯去处理些鸡毛蒜皮的事
to the hinterlands to handle sprinkler violations
如果你总是越权的话
if you keep overstepping.
艾伦 我帮你清理了门户
Alan, I cleaned up your house.
我不知道你清理出了什么 马修
I don't know what you cleaned up, Matthew,
-因为我没看见任何报告 -我正在写
- 'cause I haven't seen a report. - I'm working on it.
-手头这些事情... -你说得对
- With everything that's going on -- - You're right.
抓人比抓内鬼更重要
Manhunt trumps mole hunt.
但一旦约翰逊被抓起来
But as soon as Johnson's in custody,
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表