剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
抱歉我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
很高兴你回来了 感觉怎么样了
Just glad you're back. How are you feeling?
消炎药太神奇了
Antibiotics are a damn miracle.
-我感觉好多了 谢谢 -很好
- I feel much better. Thanks. - Good.
那你就去和我们的血溅分♥析♥员联♥系♥
Then you can check in with our blood-spatter guy.
看看血迹的形状
See if the pattern's consistent
是否与约翰逊穿着夹克作案的假设相符
with Johnson wearing the jacket during the murder.
或者是不是事后弄上去的 对吧
Or if it looks like the blood was put there later, right?
你步调跟得很快
You catch up quick.
我们真的觉得是诺思警探干的吗
We really think Detective North did this?
我们也希望我们错了
We all want to be wrong,
但我刚拿到他的个人档案
but I just got his personnel file.
我们输掉官司以后他就因心理问题休了假
He took a psych leave after we lost the trials.
看起来好像真的把他给打垮了
Seems it really messed him up.
如果确实是他用夹克栽赃 我们怎么办
And if he did plant the jacket, what's our play?
没什么办法
There is no play.
陪审团会认为洛城警局想要诬陷赛维
The jury will think the LAPD tried to frame Sevvy.
那样我们所有的证据都会受质疑
Then all of our evidence will be tainted.
我们等于是去打一个赢不了的官司
We'll go into court with a case we can't win.
在这之前威斯特就会把案子撤下来的
But Wiest will dismiss the case before he lets that happen.
说出来感觉很恶心
It just sucks to say it out loud.
如果我们能搞清楚夹克是从哪来的就好了
If only we could figure out where the hell the jacket came from.
我想也许有个办法
I think I might have a way
让我们得到更多关于夹克的信息
we can get more information on the jacket.
什么办法
What's that?
我们看看赛维·约翰逊
Let's see if Sevvy Johnson
检方与案件嫌疑人达成的协议 嫌疑人自愿提供本人或他人犯罪的一些信息 而检方承诺所提供的信息不会被用到日后的庭审中
愿不愿意玩"女王有话说"吧
wants to play "Queen for a Day."
女王有话说
Queen for a Day?
绝对不行
Hell no.
那是什么
What is that?
是个信息收集机制
It's an information-gathering device.
在不做正式记录的情况下让你去和检察官谈话
Let you talk to the prosecutors off the record.
你说的一切都不能用于指控你
Nothing you say can be used against you.
基本上 玛雅是想问你夹克的事
Basically, Maya wants to ask you about this jacket.
我能跟她讲什么呢
Well, what the hell can I tell her?
我可没扔掉什么带血的夹克
And I didn't toss any bloody jacket.
你当然没有 玛雅很清楚
Of course you didn't. And Maya knows
-就算是你扔的你也不会承认 -听着
- that you wouldn't admit it if you did. - Look.
很明显夹克的有些事
Clearly there's something about that jacket
她们弄不明白
they can't figure out,
她们想让你帮她们把范围缩小一些
and they want you to narrow down the possibilities.
别管了 让她自己去想吧
Forget it. Let her twist in the damn wind.
你告诉她 回答是不
You tell her the answer is no.
我同意 风险太大了
I agree. It's too risky.
我去打电♥话♥告诉她
I'll call and let her know.
站住
Stop.
我同意
I'll do it.
你没听见我们说的吗
Weren't you listening?
乔治亚州的小律师和我总算有点共识了
Georgia and I actually agree on something.
你不要配合他们
You're not doing it.
这是我唯一的机会
Listen, this is my only chance
彻底说服玛雅·特拉维斯
to convince Maya Travis once and for all
-我是清白的 -你不能这样做
- that I'm innocent. - Which you'll never do.
谁说的 你说的又不算
Says you. But you're not in charge.
-那你听我的 -你也不算 我说的才算
- Then listen to me -- - And you're not either. I am.
告诉特拉维斯 我同意玩
Tell Travis I'll play
"国王有话说"
"King for a Day."
好的 特拉维斯女士
Okay, Ms. Travis.
你问吧
Ask away.
-先说清楚 按照我们的规矩来 -同意
- First off, we set parameters. - Agreed.
我们今天来只说夹克的事 其他免谈
We're here to talk about the jacket, and nothing else.
如果你们开始钓鱼执法 我们就走人
If you start fishing, we walk.
好 我们就聊聊那件夹克
Fine. Let's talk about that jacket.
检测报告说上面有你的DNA和杰茜卡的血
Lab results showed your DNA and Jessica's blood were on it.
你上次穿它是什么时候 约翰逊先生
When was the last time you wore it, Mr. Johnson?
我的造型师把要穿的衣物送过来
My stylist sends me stuff.
我就直接穿上了 完全不记得时间
I put it on. I have no idea when I wore it.
我来帮你回忆一下
Let me jog your memory.
这是你一个月前穿着这件夹克的照片
Here's a picture of you wearing it a month ago.
所以他已经忘了一个月前穿过什么了
So he forgot his sartorial choices last month.
这有什么意义吗
Is -- Is this going somewhere?
当然 我想知道为什么
Yes. I want to understand
会有人在加州一号♥公路边找到这件夹克
why the jacket was found off of PCH,
这个位置就在杰茜卡的谋杀现场
right between the site of Jessica's murder
和你家之间 约翰逊先生
and your home, Mr. Johnson.
肯定是有人放在那的
Someone else must have put it there
因为我没有杀杰茜卡
because I didn't kill Jessica.
赛维 她没问你这个问题
Sevvy, that was not the question.
而且就算我杀了 你觉得我真有那么傻
And even if I had, do you think I'd really be stupid enough
会把它扔在路边吗
to leave it on the side of the road?
如果你害怕了 可能会
If you panicked.
八年前你把凶器
Isn't that what happened eight years ago
扔在卡珊德拉家外面的下水道里时
when you dropped the murder weapon in a storm drain
-你是不是也害怕了 -够了
- outside of Cassandra's house? - Enough.
你跑得太远了
You are way out of bounds.
是你客户向我敞开了大门
Your client opened the door.
但我要把它关上
And I'm slamming it shut.
你违反了规则
You broke the rules.
"女王有话说"变成了"女王一分钟"
Queen for a Day just became Queen for 60 seconds.
-我们到此为止 -不
- We're done here. - No.
不 你说"不"是什么意思
No? What do you mean, no?
你们俩 出去
You two. Out.
我是来跟玛雅·特拉维斯谈话的
I came here to talk to Maya Travis,
而我还没谈完
and I'm not done yet.
不敢相信你们竟然怀疑诺斯
Can't believe you're going at North.
我从来没说过我在查诺斯
I never said I was going after North.
拜托 卡莉萨
Come on, Carisa.
你和玛雅昨晚请他喝了五巡酒
You and Maya bought him five rounds last night.
我知道那套把戏 你们在趁机盘问他
I know that trick. You were pumping him.
但我告诉你 他不是你们要找的人
But I'm telling you, he ain't your guy.
詹姆斯 我知道他是你的好兄弟 但你
James, I know he's a buddy of yours, but you've --
他怎么可能会凭空弄出件带血的夹克
How the hell would he even get a bloody jacket?
完全没道理
It makes no sense.
他在杰茜卡的尸检现场
He was at Jessica's autopsy.
他能拿到她的血样
He had access to her blood,
而且他也有可能在搜查赛维家时
and he could have gotten one of Sevvy's jackets
拿到他的夹克
when he searched the house.
好好想想你在做什么
Think about what you are doing.
你要把洛城警局十五年来对你们的善意
You're gonna burn 15 years of good will
付之一炬吗
with the LAPD?
你现在开始在乎这个了吗
Oh, that's what you care about now?
我的职业生涯
My career?
我可能不想和你一起生活了
I may not want to live with you,
但我也不想看见你毁于一旦
but I don't want to see you go down in flames.
你会的 因为你错了
And you will, because you are wrong.
你确定你要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我没什么可遮掩的
I've got nothing to hide.
我告诉你 我没杀她
I'm telling you. I didn't kill her.
那为什么夹克上会有杰茜卡的血迹
Then why was Jessica's blood on the jacket?
你上次打她的时候 穿着这件夹克吗
Did you hit her the last time you wore it?
没有 不可能
No. It's not possible.
拜托 我知道你对她做过什么
Come on. I've seen what you've done to her.
那是以前的我
That was the old me.
我变了
I changed.
我讨厌自己对待杰茜卡的方式 所以
I hate the way I treated Jessica, so...
我去了伊比沙岛进行强化的恢复治疗
I went on an intensive therapy retreat in Ibiza.
听起来更像是度假
That sounds more like a vacation.
绝不是什么该死的假期
It wasn't a bloody vacation!
这是我这辈子做过的最艰难的事
It was the hardest thing I'd ever done in my life.
去审视自己 包括我的错误 缺点
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表