剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
I didn't know who I was bloody living with.
这就是问题所在
That's the question.
这么长时间
All this time.
这么长时间 你都在
All this time, you were --
我的天
Oh, my God.
你可能真的是无辜的
You actually might be innocent.
我看了这个一千遍都没注意到
I've watched this a thousand times and never noticed.
我现在注意到了
The only reason why I noticed it now
是因为我在对的时间按了暂停
is because I pressed "Pause" at the right time.
你看到了吗
You see it?
这可能是带子的质量问题
It could be an artifact, a flaw in the tape.
我来一帧一帧地放
Let me play it frame by frame.
看右边
Look at the right side.
那是一片影子
That's a shadow.
杰茜卡录像时
Somebody else was in the storage unit
仓库里还有别人
when Jessica made these tapes.
盖柏嘲笑他
I laughed too hard
打高尔夫挥杆很烂时 我笑得太大声了
when Gabe made fun of his crappy golf swing.
我真是太傻了
I'm such an idiot.
我爸试图告诫过我 我听话就好了
My dad tried to warn me, and I should have listened.
等等
Wait.
我得说出他的名字
I need to say his name.
我忘记说"赛维打高尔夫挥杆很烂"了
I forgot to say "Sevvy's crappy golf swing."
我们重新来
Let's start over.
删除
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表