剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表
或许她当时没死 但赛维正在气头上
She might have made it, but Sevvy was in a rage.
他停不下来 他跟着你妈
He couldn't stop. He followed her.
我读过验尸报告
I read the autopsy report,
上面写着...
and they said that...
她背上有一处刺伤
she had a stab wound in her back.
她曾经那么努力
She fought so hard
争取跟你和珊妮在一起 盖柏
to stay with you and Sunny, Gabe.
她曾经深爱着你
She loved you so much.
我每天都会想到你妈妈
I think about your mother every day,
我多希望能为她讨回公道
and I wish I could get justice for her.
这么多年来 我一直以为你是仇敌
My whole life, I thought you were the enemy.
是我搞错了 对不起
I had the wrong enemy. I'm sorry.
你好
Hello?
好 谢谢 明白了
Okay. Thanks. I got it.
CJ 你认识一个叫凯文·泰勒的吗
Hey, CJ. Do you know somebody named Calvin Taylor?
没什么印象 怎么了
Doesn't ring a bell. Why?
他有三项前科
He's got three old priors --
盗窃 故意伤害 私藏♥毒♥品
burglary, assault, possession.
杰茜卡的车和电脑上
His fingerprints were found in Jessica's car
都发现了他的指纹
and on her computer.
我刚和实验室通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the print lab.
再告诉我一些
Tell me more.
不行 现在没法说
I can't. Not now.
由于我们的服务器都关机了
Since our servers are down,
他们只能通过电♥话♥告诉我名字
they had to give me the name over the phone.
他们会送来一份泰勒档案的复印件
They're gonna send a hard copy of Taylor's file.
所以 盖柏说的是真的吗
So, is Gabe's story checking out?
目前是
So far.
不过看起来 有人清理过现场
Although it looks like somebody cleaned up.
很可能是巴克
Probably Buck.
等等
Hold on.
这里有血迹
There's blood.
不是很多
Not a lot.
盖柏提到过血迹的来源
Gabe mention where this might be from
或者谁受伤了吗
and if anyone got hurt?
我去问问 马上联♥系♥你
I'll find out. I'll talk to you soon.
找到了这个
Found this.
不确定我会在这里待多久
Wasn't sure how long I'd be here.
你对凯文·泰勒这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Calvin Taylor mean anything to you?
没有 怎么了
No. Should it?
没什么
Not necessarily.
我只是觉得可能是杰茜卡的朋友
I just thought maybe it was a friend of Jessica's
或者是你认识的某个人
or somebody you might know.
我不认识这个人
I don't recognize the name.
树林里的血是谁的 盖柏
Whose blood is in the woods, Gabe?
赛维的
Sevvy's.
我打了他
I hit him.
他威胁你了吗
Did he threaten you?
没有 他想拿那个包 我当时...
No, he tried to grab the bag, and I...
手里正好有把铁锹 我就...
was holding a shovel, and I just...
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
我不知道 我跑掉了
I don't know. I ran off.
他在后面喊我
He was calling after me.
那他当时意识还清醒
So he was conscious.
好好休息吧 我们明天再谈
Get some rest. We'll talk tomorrow.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
玛雅让我看一遍实验室的报告
Maya had me reading through lab results.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
-在找这个吗 -是的
- Looking for this? - u202dYeah.
地检办公室的玛雅·特拉维斯
This is Maya Travis with the D.A.'s Office.
给我接通夜班法官
Get me a night judge.
我需要搜查令 还有特别专家
I need a search warrant and a special master.
沃尔夫
u202dWolf.
我醒了 醒了
I'm up. I'm up.
有盖柏的消息吗
Any word on Gabe?
还没有
Not yet.
巴克在找了
Buck's working on it.
这件事要怎么收场
How does this end?
你的头很硬 你会没事的
You have a hard head. You're gonna be fine.
你知道我问的是什么
You know what I mean.
你不会上法庭的
You're not gonna go to trial.
就算上法庭 我也会让你脱罪
And even if you do, I'll get you off,
就像上次一样
same as last time.
但是如果盖柏去报案怎么办
But what if Gabe goes to the police?
如果...
What --
如果他把那个包供出来怎么办
What if he tells them about the bag?
什么包
What bag?
没有包 从来就没有什么包
There is no bag. There never was a bag.
斯塔尔都搞定了
Star took care of that.
马修·科利尔是你的直属上司吗
Is Matthew Collier your direct supervisor?
是的
Yes.
你曾否将机密信息
Have you ever shared confidential information
分享给第三方
with a third party?
没有
No.
你上次庭审赢了吗
Did you win your last trial?
是的
Yes.
你曾否未经批准和以斯拉·沃尔夫会面
Have you ever had unapproved meetings with Ezra Wolf?
没有
No.
你曾否将机密信息分享给以斯拉·沃尔夫
Have you ever shared confidential information with Ezra Wolf?
没有
No.
很好 你可以取回手♥机♥了
Good. You can pick up your phone.
我就知道是你
I know it's you.
你的右眉
Your right eyebrow.
出♥卖♥♥♥了你 你每次撒谎都会向上挑眉
It's your tell. It goes up every time you lie.
一直如此
Never fails.
好了 我们开门见山
So, let's cut to the chase.
你跟沃尔夫说了什么
What did you tell Wolf?
你跟他告了什么密
What did you tell him?
我告诉他我们手里有朱丽安和杰茜卡
I told him we had the tape
共进晚餐的视频
of Julianne and Jessica at the dinner.
还有呢
What else?
还说了什么
What else?
搜查令 我事先提醒他们了
The search warrant. I told him it was coming.
天啊 洛尼 为什么
Oh, my God, Loni. Why?!
当你让玛雅负责这个案子的时候
I was angry.
我很生气
When you made Maya the lead on the case,
我觉得你背叛了我
I felt like you betrayed me.
但我也恨自己的所作所为
But I hate what I did,
当时我就后悔了
and I've regretted it ever since.
我只想让你知道我和他不再有任何联♥系♥了
I just want you to know that I'm not talking to him anymore.
我退出了
I got out from under it.
结束了
It's over.
坐下
Sit down.
我想开除你
I want to fire you.
但我不能
But I can't.
我们被沃尔夫泼的脏水还没洗干净
We're still recovering from Wolf's smear campaign.
如果被人知道负责这个案子的一名检察官
If it gets out that one of the prosecutors on the case
是他的内线 我们就彻底完蛋了
was his mole, that could finish us.
这事你知我知
This is between you and me.
如果玛雅知道了 你就滚吧
If Maya finds out, you're gone.
还有
One more thing --
把你所有设备的密♥码♥都交上来
you turn over the passwords to all your devices.
我会监视你的一举一动
I'll be watching your every move.
走吧
Go.
巴克
Hey, Buck.
还是叫你"凯文·泰勒"
Or do you prefer "Calvin Taylor"?
我已经很久没有听到过这个名字了
I haven't heard that name in a long time.
凯文曾走上歧途
Yeah. Calvin was headed down a rough road.
曾经如此
Sure was.
法庭为我委派了一名年轻精锐的律师
Court appointed me a hot-shot young lawyer
剧集 | 弥补 | 导航列表