剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
克莉丝汀在我们救了她以后给我的
Uh, christine gave me that when we rescued her.
她说是你买♥♥给她的
She said you bought it for her
还有另一个也是这样子的
And another one just like it
你就用它们
And that you used them
帮她计划杀死她丈夫
To help her plan the murder of her husband.
骗人
That's a lie.
这部电♥话♥揭示了肖恩事故那天的
This phone texts shawn's entire schedule
整个日程安排
The day of the accident --
商店 看戏 中餐馆
The department store, the play, the chinese restaurant.
但他永远也到不了餐馆了 对吗
But he never made it to the restaurant, did he?
因为你开着他的车掉下了悬崖
Because you drove his car off a cliff.
什么
What?! hey!
坐下
Sit...down.
她是个撒谎的贱♥人♥
She's a lying bitch.
我这辈子从来没见过那手♥机♥
I've never seen that phone before in my life.
我一直都崇拜电影特技演员
I've always been fascinated by movie stunts.
告诉我 -- 你是不是撞到肖恩
Tell me -- did you knock shawn out
然后把他的车开向悬崖
And then point his car toward the cliff,
最后一秒钟还发动着车子 或者
And then roll out at the last second, or --
听我说 我不在场
Listen to me. I wasn't there.
在你导演了这场事故后
After you staged the accident,
你用付费电♥话♥叫了辆出租车
You used a pay phone to call a taxicab
接了你直到街上的公交车站
That picked you up at a bus stop down the street.
你还记得那的哥吗
Do you remember that cabdriver?
而他还记得你
'cause he remembers you.
您好 先生 再见到您真高兴
Hello, sir. good to see you again.
非常感谢 比利
Thank you so much, billy.
我们走
Let's go.
那是他吗 我只是猜猜的
Was that him? I was just guessing.
最近我们常这么干
We've been doing a lot of that lately.
谁是比利
Who's billy?
她说的就是你 爱因斯坦先生
She meant you, einstein.
除了的哥 我们还有两位目击证人
In addition to the cabdriver, we have other witnesses
看见你离开犯罪现场
That saw you leaving the crime scene.
有 -- 有目击证人
There -- there were witnesses?
当时外面很黑
It was dark outside.
你可能看不见他们 但他们看见你了
You might not have seen them, but they saw you.
这张画
And this is the picture
就是他们帮助我们的素描师画的
That they helped our sketch artist draw.
看上去眼熟吗
Notice the similarity?
你女友非常失望
Your girlfriend's pretty upset
因为你试图杀害她 andrew
You tried to kill her, andrew.
她还很害怕
And afraid.
她说她只是跟你开玩笑说的
She said she was just joking around
想要杀死她丈夫
When she talked to you about killing her husband.
但你真的做了时 她吓呆了
She was stunned that you actually did it
更害怕的是 你把她锁在车♥库♥里
And even more surprised when you locked her in the garage
而汽车还在发动
With the car running.
老天
Oh, my god.
现在你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
如果你不如实交代
If you don't tell me what happened,
我就相信克莉丝汀所说的事情
I'm gonna have to go with christine's version of the events.
她可以一走了之 而你得面临死刑
She'll walk, and you'll end up facing the death penalty.
但是如果是她恳求你去杀人
But if she solicited this murder
还承诺你和她可以共享肖恩的财产
And suggested that you and she would live on shawn's money
我从不在乎肖恩的钱
Oh, I never gave a damn about shawn's money!
我只爱克莉丝汀
I only loved christine.
我以为她也爱我
And...i thought she loved me.
她对我发了那么多次誓
S-she made all these promises to me.
在我做完了
And after I did it...
她要我做的事以后
...what she asked me to do...
她跟我吹了
...she blew me off.
她跟他吹了
She blew him off...
就象一阵愤怒的风
Like an angry wind.
她利用我来获得肖恩的钱
She used me to get shawn's money.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
我以为她爱我
I thought she loved me.
如果我要起诉克莉丝汀 我得拿出证据
I need some proof if I'm gonna charge christine.
她给他买♥♥票去看朱砂
She bought him the tickets to "vermillion."
她给我他车的另一串钥匙
And she gave me the other set of keys to his car.
我当时
I was,
在他从电影院出来时藏在后座里
Hiding in the backseat when he came out of the theater.
我得手时他还活着
He was alive when I did it.
他
He, uh...
大声问我 -- 为什么
Screamed at me -- "why?"
我告诉他原因
And I told him why.
因为克莉丝汀要我这么做的
"because christine wants it this way."
我应该把哈利和戴维森
I should have put harley and davidson
也和她关在车♥库♥里
In the garage with her.
就是传统的单车
It's your classic road bike.
哈利和戴维森
Harley and davidson?
她那两条笨狗
Her stupid dogs.
你们
You, uh...
你们相信我 可以吗
You believe me, don't you?
对
Oh, yes.
我相信
I think I do.
能帮我个忙吗
Then do me a favor, will you?
什么忙
What's that?
告诉克莉丝汀我和她地狱里见
Tell christine I'll see her in hell.
知道吗 她已经在地狱里了
guess what, she is already there.
玉米沙拉 天然糖果
salty corn mash, top bean, nature candy
开吃吧
here you go
你们俩抓住坏人了吗
so, you two are catching the bad guy?
我们确实抓住了 我俩是好搭档
well, we must, we are pretty good pair.
其实 我没帮你什么 但我得说
Actually, I didn't help out all that much, but I have to say,
看着你未来妻子办案让我觉得也许
Watching your future wife at work made me think that
我该放弃咨♥询♥工作
maybe I should give up the consulting business
全力从事法律工作
And get into law enforcement full time.
你的那个案子怎么样了
What's going on with this, uh, el jefe case?
我们说话这会儿正在做准备呢
Setting up for the big takedown as we speak.
剩下没多少了
Not much left to do.
好 如果你需要我 我准备好
Okay, well, if you need me, you know, I'm ready --
不 不 我们都弄好了
No, no, no, no. we're all set.
你要为布兰达空出时间来
You got to keep yourself free for brenda here.
再见 亲爱的 晚上见
Bye, sweetie. see you tonight.
再见 再见
Bye. bye.
那个
That
再见 再见
Bye! bye.
左转时当心
Watch out for left turns!
什么
What?
没什么 读东西时别太大声
Never mind. just don't read anything out loud.
谢谢 克莱尔
Thanks, claire.
再见
See ya.
我能看出你对我哥哥有多疯狂
I can see how crazy you are about my brother.
的确 我的确是的
I am. I really am.
听我说
Hey, listen.
对于那天犯的错 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the mistake I made the other day.
什么错
What's that?
记得我提到过关于那案子的幻象吗
Oh, remember the vision I had about the case?
我说受害人是在她第二次婚姻
I said the victim was on her second marriage
而她第一次婚姻是草草收场的
And that her first marriage ended badly?
你不可能每件事都猜对
Well, you can't be right about everything.
对 但我错得太离谱了
Yeah, but I was really off.
我一直试图弄明白到底怎么回事
And I kept trying to figure out what it was.
后来我意识到是我信♥号♥♥搭错车了
And then I realized that I had my signals crossed.
我不是在说谋杀案
I wasn't talking about the murder.
而是在说你
I was talking about you.
说我
About me?
对
Yeah.
你曾经和一个同事有婚外恋
You had an affair with an office co-worker --
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表