剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我是说 我易怒 敏感
I mean, I'm passionate, okay? I'm sensitive.
但所有好演员都是这样的
That's what all good actors are supposed to be.
我爱我的妻子
But I love my wife,
这就是为什么我离她远远的
Which is why I have stayed away from her,
像她要求的那样
Just like she asked.
不过你没有远离她 先生
But you didn't stay away from her, sir.
-昨晚你还见了她 -因为她说我可以去
-You saw her last -- -because she told me I could!
先生 如果我是你
If I were you, sir,
我会坐回去
I'd put my ass back in that chair.
既然你还不太善于控制情绪
Well, I think it's safe to say
我就这么说吧
That you are a freshman in anger management.
我该怎么相信你呢
So, I'm supposed to believe
你把你妻子打到脑震荡
That after you give your wife a concussion
又弄断她的手腕 然后她打电♥话♥给你
And broke her wrist, she called you up
说"嘿 过来理发吧"
And said, "hey, come on over for a haircut"?
理个发有必要撒谎吗
A haircut you felt the need to lie about?
来了
Here we go.
我不想惹麻烦
I didn't want to get in any trouble, okay?
你就是这么躲避麻烦的
Is that how you usually avoid trouble?
向警♥察♥撒谎?
You just lie to the police?
-我只是犯了个错 -犯了个错
-Look, I made amistake, okay? -a mistake? oh.
比如违反禁令
Like violating your restraining order
或是对昨晚的事撒谎
Or lying to me about last night?
我没有违反禁令的意思
I did not violate the spirit of the order.
告诉我 在你永远失去妻子之前
Tell me, how many mistakes did it take
你到底犯了多少错误
Before your wife ended up like this?
天哪
Oh, my god.
瑞秋
Rachel.
她死了
Is she dead?
不仅仅是死那么简单 是被谋杀了...
Not just dead -- murdered...
而且被残忍♥地肆虐过
Savagely beaten.
在我看来很像是一个暴怒中的人做的
And to me, it looks like someone was very angry.
我要找律师
I-i want a lawyer.
行啊
Fine.
警官 你就留在这里
Sergeant, will you please see
看管休斯先生打电♥话♥吧
That mr. hughes here gets his phone call?
有件事强森局长的怀疑有误
Chief johnson was wrong about one thing.
怎么了
what?
这家伙真是个奥斯卡影帝的料
This guy is much better actor than we thought
谢谢你带克莱和威利·雷到处
That was so nice of you to drive clay and willie ray
去看各式各样的结婚场所
Around to all these different wedding facilities, lieutenant.
我很乐意
Oh, I enjoyed it.
它让我想起我年少无知的日子
It reminded me of when I was young and stupid.
布兰达 你怎么不吃
Brenda, where's your appetite?
亲爱的 她还在思考那个谋杀案
Oh. well , darling, she's still thinking about the murder.
我是...
I am...
有点
A little.
受害人让我太惊讶了
The victim surprises me.
一方面 她为了自身安全挺身而出
On the one hand, she stood up for herself
采取一系列法律行动
And got legal action.
另一方面 她却把房♥子给了那个混♥蛋♥
And on the other, she handed over her house to a bully.
我真搞不清他们的关系是怎样的
I guess I just don't understand that kind of relationship.
我跟你说吧
I'll tell you one thing.
如果你妈对我有什么不满的话
If your mother raised her hand against me,
我就被一脚踢出家门了
I'd be out the door.
克莱 你和威利·雷的婚姻很美满啊
Well, you and willie ray have a great marriage, Clay,
这就证明了结婚也不是
Which just goes to prove that the institution
什么可怕的事情
Doesn't have to be a complete horror show.
事实上 我和第三任太太度过了梦幻般的一周
Actually, my third wife and I had one fantastic weekend.
当然 那是在婚前
Of course, that was before the wedding,
依然怀念啊
But still.
我的第四段婚姻 天啊
Now, my fourth marriage -- oh, lord.
亲爱的 别听他瞎掰
Honey, don't listen to him.
看看 别老想着工作的事了
Here, uh, this will take your mind off work.
看看这些美丽的小教堂
Look at that beautiful little chapel there.
-如果你还没决定好结...-失陪一下
Now, if you're determined not to get -- excuse me.
抱歉 我去去就回
I'm -- I'm sorry. I'll be right back.
克莱 老早就跟你说了
Clay, I told you about this.
说什么 小教堂吗
This what? it's a chapel.
教堂还有很多别的用途啊
You can use a chapel for any number of things.
例如 如果他们不想操之过急结婚的话
For example, if they don't get married pretty soon,
将来你们可以到那里出席我的葬礼
Y'all can congregate there for my funeral.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
福瑞茨 布兰达看上起闷闷不乐
Fritz, brenda looked upset.
真的吗 我去看看吧
Did she? I'll see.
"度假胜地后的快乐接触"
"happily ever after resort and casino."
怪事儿可真多
Talk about bad odds.
如果我听到他们再提一次结婚的事
If I hear one more mention of weddings or chapels,
我保证 我肯定要砍人了
I swear I'm going to kill someone.
他只是太兴奋罢了
He's just excited. that's all.
你不了解我爸
You don't understand my daddy.
他是不到黄河不死心的
When he wants something, he will not stop until he gets it.
-相信我吧 -这是你的家庭传统吧
Trust me on this. so, it runs in the family then.
有件事我真搞不明白
Here's what I don't get.
工作认真是无可厚非 但是你现在在家
You are so tough at work, and here, you come home.
坐在饭桌上享用晚餐
You're sitting at your own dining-room table.
你♥爸♥唠叨了两句
Your father pushes you around a little bit.
你连"别烦我"都不舍得说句
And instead of saying, "don't do that to me,"
就躲到厨房♥来了
You come hide in the kitchen.
慢着
Wait a minute.
我终于知道为什么找不到她家的地址了
That's why we can't find her address.
什么
What?
她知道要躲起来
She learned to hide.
她问 那些名字是什么
She said, "well, what are those names?"
他说"那些都是普罗文茨的前妻的名字"
And he said, "well, those are provenza's ex-wives."
富林副队长
Lieutenant flynn...
这么晚还打扰你 抱歉了
I'm so sorry to bother you this late.
你知道瑞秋·休斯脑震荡
You know that emergency room
那次去的急诊室吗
Where rachel hughes went for her concussion?
我想你去那里查查附近的
I want you to check for domestic-violence shelters
家庭暴♥力♥庇护中心
In the area.
查查医院有没有提供记录...
See if there's one that the hospital recomme--
我倒很乐意去查查
I'm particularly interested
那里是否有个唐娜在那里工作
In any with a donna working on-site.
好的 谢谢了
Okay, thank you.
这就是瑞秋刚来的样子
This is what rachel looked like the first night she arrived.
就是因为她用赖恩打算照艺术照的钱
Ryan did that to her for buying a brass lamp
买♥♥了一盏铜灯 就遭到他如此的虐待
When he was hoping for new headshots.
或者这样令你很难置信
Well, as hard as it is to believe,
她死状更加惨不忍♥赌
She looks even worse now.
我敢说 这小子肯定死性不改
I could tell he wasn't gonna change.
你见过他?
You met him?
不知道怎的 他知道她躲在这里
Somehow he found out that she'd come here.
某天晚上 他在停车场里截住我
And one night, he stopped me in the parking lot
跟我招手套近乎
And waved like we'd met.
然后 他看上去--很有魅力
Well, he seemed -- you know, he's very charming.
早在我意识到他在威胁我时
And he was in my face
他已经径直走到我面前
Before I realized that he was threatening me.
所幸的是 附近有个保安亭
Thank god we have a guard posted nearby.
慢着 你说他恐吓你 为什么
Wait, wait. you said he threatened you? he threatened you how?
我要瑞秋坚持找一个地方住
I had insisted that rachel get her own place
别把地址告诉任何人
And not give the address to anyone.
她照做了 这让赖恩很愤怒
She followed my advice, which made ryan furious.
这就是为什么她要申请个与警♥察♥联♥系♥的邮箱
That's why she had a p.o. box.
是的
Right.
这是来到这里求助的女士们必须懂的事
That's one of the first things they learn,
首先要维护自己的私隐
The women who come here -- to defend their privacy.
瑞秋还加入了我们的义工队伍之中
And rachel participated in our volunteer programs.
我们需要志愿者
We always need volunteers.
外面还有很多妇女需要我们的帮助
We've got more women than we can ever accommodate.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表