剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
他招供了
he confessed to it.
他要在监狱里度过余生 都结束了
he should go to jail for the rest of his life -- the end.
那只是一种说法
well, that's one way of looking at it.
还有一种
here's another.
你找我帮忙 我帮了
you came to me for help. i gave it to you.
你用了我所有的资源
you took everything i had,
然后偷走了我的案子
and then you stole my case.
让我的工作完全荒废了
and you made me extremely vulnerable at work.
你的杀手对他朋友的所作所为
that's a somewhat milder version
只是稍作了补偿而已
of what your killer did to his friend.
我得告诉你 布兰达
and i got to tell you, brenda,
-我非常厌倦这种双重标准 -什么双重标准
-i am so sick of this double standard. -what double standard
你让我去做根本不必要而且非常昂贵的监视
you sent me on a needless and very expensive stakeout.
破坏了我们整整3年的辛苦工作
you undermined three years of hard work.
如果我做了类似的事 哪怕只是一点点
and if i had done anything remotely similar to that --
导致搅黄了你的案子
if i had screwed with your case,
上帝 你可能已经把我轰出去了
my god, you would have changed the locks on the doors.
我那样做就会被认为是出格
i would have been so far out of line,
可不同的是...事后我会理解
but here is the difference -- i would know it.
而且会尽力纠正
and i would try to correct it somehow.
等一下 等等
now, wait a minute. just hold on.
我从未对你撒过谎
i never lied to you.
你想要的我都准确提供了 准确无误
i gave you exactly what you asked for -- exactly.
对不起
now, i'm sorry.
拘留迪恩的时候我应该打电♥话♥给你
i-i should have called you when we took dean into custody,
我为此道歉
so i apologize for that.
你就只为这个道歉?
that -- that's what you're sorry for?
是的
yes.
真的吗
really?
就这样吗?
that's it?
我不接受
apology not accepted.
我所做的...等一下 福瑞茨
all i did -- now, wait a minute, fritz.
我所做的一切都是为了让司法系统
all i did was try to get the justice system
为受害人发挥作用...仅此而已
to work for my victim -- that is all i did.
胡说八道
that's bullshit!
你才不是为了什么司法系统
you didn't do it for the justice system!
也不是为了受害人
you didn't do it for the victim!
你完全是为了结案
you did it to close your case!
就是这样
that's it!
很明显这才是对你最重要的事情
it's obviously the most important thing to you.
我根本不算什么
it's clearly not me!
这也没关系
and, you know, maybe that's fine,
可是 布兰达 请你在一生当中
but, brenda, for once in your life,
对自己诚实一次
be honest with yourself.
我很累 很饿 很生气
i am tired. i am hungry. i am angry.
现在我要去找保证人
i'm gonna find my sponsor.
还要参加一个会议 也许是两个
i'm gonna go to a meeting. maybe two.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表