剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
安芷 还要我说多少次 我真的不想吃午饭
Angie,how else can i say it,I don't want lunch.
你想的
Yes you do.
不 我不要
No, I don't.
《罪案终结》
走吧
Come on.
曾经有人说过你是个倔老头吗
Did anyone ever tell you you're a big old grouch?
你是第一个
You're the first.
但至少你是个性感的倔老头
At least you're a big old sexy grouch.
走吧 拜托 这儿有烤薄饼
Come on. please? they have pancakes here.
安芷
Angie!
我一小时前才杀了你的丈夫
I just killed your husband an hour ago.
我不想吃薄饼
I don't want pancakes.
那又怎样
So what?
来吧
Come on.
你忍♥心挨着饿去亡命天涯吗
You're gonna go on the run on an empty stomach?
听着 现在这个汽车代理公♥司♥的一半都归我了
Look, I own half a car dealership now.
我有钱 我请客
I'm rich. I'll buy.
巴斯 这些都接收得到吗
Buzz, are we getting all this?
如果你问我能不能把
If you're asking if I can do anything
后面那卡车的噪音消掉的话 我可不是变戏法的
About all this truck noise in the background, I'm not a magician.
我不是和你开玩笑
It's not going in a festival.
我说的是我们能否把他们的对话录下来
I was just asking if we were recording or not.
-真的吗 -才不是
-Really? -oh no
我真不知道哪样更让人恶心
I can't decide what's more nauseating --
谋杀亲夫
Her trying to kill her husband
还是在这里看她和普罗文茨打情骂俏
Or watching her come on to provenza.
警长 我们有枪 我们可以拘捕她
Chief. we have guns. we can stop this.
我们去吃点东西
...we have something to eat,
然后就等证实我丈夫死亡的证据出现
And then we just wait for proof that he's dead.
证据
Proof?
证据
Proof?
我们事先说好 拿他的钱包做证明的
Here's his wallet -- the proof we agreed on.
现在 钱包给你了
Now, here. you take the wallet.
你得付我20000美元
Now, you give me the $20,000.
不
No.
不 等警♥察♥给我打电♥话♥说
No, I'll give you the money
他们找到了尸体的时候 我再给你钱
When the cops call me and say that they found the body.
富林副队长
Lieutenant Flynn.
正在拨号♥ 局长
Already on it, Chief.
-喂 -喂
-Hello? -yes. hello.
你是安芷·萨拉宾女士吗
Is this Ms. Angie Serabian?
是的 我是安芷·萨拉宾
It's Angie Serabian. yeah.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的富林副队长
Yes, uh, this is Lieutenant Flynn of the L.A.P.D.
是警♥察♥打来的
It's a cop.
别告诉他们你在哪
Don't say where you are.
喂
Hi.
喂 你现在是坐着的吗 女士
Hi. are you sitting down, ma'am?
没 没有
Uh, no, no.
其实 我正站在
Actually, I'm standing,
贝克斯菲市的一个停车场前
In a parking lot in Bakersfield.
听着 很抱歉我们是来告知你
Listen, I'm sorry to have to tell you this,
你的丈夫在一起有预谋的劫杀案件
But your husband was shot
中被枪击中 不幸身亡了
In an apparent robbery, and he's dead.
不 不 不!
Oh! oh, no!
天啊 上帝 实在难以置信
Oh! oh, my god! I don't believe it!
好了 好了
Okay. okay.
现在可以给我钱了
Now, give me the money.
知道了 别急
All right. don't be so pushy.
安芷 这才像样
Now, that's what I'm talking about, Angie.
现金交易完毕
Money is exchanged.
普罗文茨的又一次约会也该落幕了
And so ends another Provenza date.
乔治 你会给我打电♥话♥的 对吗?
George, y-you're really gonna call me, right?
是的 安芷 宝贝 我答应你
Oh, Angie, baby. I promise.
你还不完全了解我
You have not seen the last of me.
别逗了 乔治
Oh, George. cut it out.
安芷·萨拉宾 你因企图谋杀
Angie serabian, you're under arrest
艾里克斯·萨拉宾 现在正式拘捕你
For the attempted murder of Alex Serabian.
-什么 -手放到车上
-What? -hands on the car.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切
If you refuse to remain silent, anything you say
都将成为呈堂证供
Can and will be used against you in a court of law.
住手 放开你的手 放手!
Get your hands off me! stop it!
萨拉宾女士 我是洛城警局的副局长
Ms. Serabian, I'm deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson
布兰达·雷·强生
Of the L.A.P.D.
好了 告诉你
Okay, well, let me tell you something.
我没杀人 我是来约会的
I'm not here to kill anyone. I'm here on a date.
跟他们说啊 乔治
You tell them, George!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. thank you.
小意思 不足挂齿
Uh, hold the applause. I'm here all week.
你骗了我
You lied to me!
他没告诉我他是卧底
He -- he didn't tell me he was lying,
所以你不能逮捕我
So you can't arrest me.
萨拉宾女士 签个字吧
Ms. Serabian, sign this waiver,
否则我不得不把你扣押在贝克斯菲市
Or I'll be forced to leave you in Bakersfield,
至少一个星期
And it'll be at least a week
直到你在洛杉矶被传讯
Until you're arraigned in Los Angeles.
我不签
I'm not signing anything.
安芷 签了吧 亲爱的
Angie, sign the waiver, sweetie pie.
告诉你吧 我们一起驾车回去
And I tell you what -- we'll drive back together,
我会为你准备一个精美而又浪漫的午餐
And I'll even throw in a nice, romantic lunch.
你确定放在那儿不会受热吗
You sure it's not gonna be too hot in there?
什么 你怕录像带会融? 不会的
What? melt the videotape? nah.
来
Here.
这是我的私人财物
Hey, this is not your property!
我要拿那个钱包
I need the wallet.
拜托 别再用那个蠢东西
Oh, please. not with that stupid thing again.
听着 所有的证据都放这儿了
Listen, all my evidence is in here,
我可不能冒这险
And I'm taking no chances.
你知道我想对你说什么吗
You know what I can tell about you?
-什么 -你讨厌女人
-What? -You hate women.
不 只是你而已
No. just you.
来吧
Come on.
你又掐到我的手了
You're pinching my arm again.
该死的婊♥子♥!
...no seas una bitch!
你在说谁呢
Who are you calling a bitch for?
滚
Tu perra!
是你吗
Are you?
罗茜 你缠了我们一天了 冷静点
Hey, Rosie, you been riding us all day, girl. chill out.
现在你帮着他了?
And now you're taking his side? whatever, man.
是啊 我就是 接受现实吧
Yeah, I'm gonna take his side, perra. get used to it.
我一点都不饿
I'm not even hungry anymore.
乔治 我不敢相信你骗了我
And I can't believe you lied to me, George.
乔治没骗你 安芷 是我才对
George didn't lie to you, Angie. I did.
而我并不叫乔治
And my name isn't George.
那你叫什么
Well, what is it, then?
副队长
Lieutenant.
我想 你别在那给我冷嘲热讽 指指点点的
You know, you need to quit laughing and judging me.
我的婚姻太糟糕了
I was in a really bad marriage.
听着 宝贝
Hey, listen, sweetie.
对我们来说已经经历了6次糟糕的婚姻了
Between us, we've been stuck in six bad marriages.
只是我们不会用谋杀来摆脱
We just didn't choose to murder our way out.
尽管我很理解你
Though I understand the urge.
但愿你妻子不会冻结你的信♥用♥卡♥
I bet your wife never cut up your credit cards
然后让你感觉自己像是一个廉价的妓♥女♥
Or made you feel like a cheap prostitute.
或是让你在戒酒协会的朋友面前跳脱衣舞
Or made you dance naked in front of your a.a. friends.
你丈夫让你用信♥用♥卡♥吗
Your husband let you have credit cards?
我以后会怎样 乔治
What's gonna happen to me, George?
安芷 也没那么糟
Oh. Angie, it's not gonna be that bad.
你会被带到洛城警局总部 你会喜欢那里的
You'll be off to Parker Center. y-you'll like that.
他们会给你照相
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表