剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
他作了伪证
he lied about your alibi.
前天晚上你和你的好友们在一起
you were out with your best buds the night before last --
你那些喜欢猎艳的朋友 没错吧
your fellow cherry-picking friends, weren't you?
当你父亲声称你在家做功课的时候
you were caught on film a few times
你因超速行驶被自动抓拍了好几张照片
when your dad said that you were at the house doing homework.
被抓拍了 什么
"caught on film"? what?
大概你父亲猜到了你那些所谓朋友的
guess your father didn't think
供词站不稳阵脚吧
that your "friends" alibi would hold up.
有似曾相识的感觉吗
look familiar?
从你橱柜里找到的
they're from your closet.
那又如何
so what?
你的鞋印和现场在米歇尔房♥间的
so, the tread matches this print
窗台上发现的鞋印相吻合
that you left on michelle's windowsill
那晚就是你爬进她的房♥间
when you climbed into her room
-并且杀害了她 -什...什么
on the night that you killed her.w-what?
-那晚你勒死了她 -我是爬过上去一次
the night you strangled her. i climbed up there one time
-把她吊起来 装成自杀的假象 -她还把我赶走了呢
and strung her up to make it look like a suicide! and she made me leave!
我从来没有做过你所说的勾当 从来没有!
i never did anything like that! never! never!
你拿到了大学的奖学金
you got a scholarship to college next year.
那间大学在哪里
where is it?
-为什么要问这个 -哪间学校
why? what school?
纽约大学
uny -- the university of new york.
还认得这个吧
you recognize this?
这就是你用来把米歇尔
that's the sweatshirt you used
吊死在她房♥间的横梁上的运动衣
to hang michelle from the beam in her room.
这不是我的
that's not mine!
这张照片是我在你的交♥友♥网♥页上下载得来的
it's the same sweatshirt that you're wearing
你不是正穿着这件嘛
in this picture i took from your lookit page,
在看看衣服左边口袋的那个撕开的小破洞
right down to the tear in the left-hand pocket.
如果我们在这件衣服里找到你的DNA darren
and if i find your dna on this, darren,
你将面对的是特殊条件下的
you're looking at murder in the first degree
一级谋杀罪
with special circumstances,
这可是要判死刑的
which carries with it the death penalty!
慢着 我说 这件运动衣是我那天晚上给她的
wait. okay. i gave her that sweatshirt one night
那时我们正在...
when w-we were --
你撕烂她的衣服 强♥奸♥她之后
after you ripped her clothes off,
用这件运动衣给她遮身
so she'd have something to cover herself up in
好让她穿着回家吗
when she went home after you raped her!
我们那是在风流快活 她正爽呢
we had sex. she was high.
她心急如焚 索性把衣服都撕扯开
she tore her clothes when she was taking them off,
当时她乐在其中 好不好 她乐在其中
but she wanted it, okay? she wanted it!
这叫乐在其中吗
is that what she wanted?!
你认为你那些在
is that what your best buds,
另一间房♥里观摩的猪朋狗友们
who've been in lockupall day,
会冒着被指控凶案同谋的危险
will say michelle wanted,
帮你说她乐在其中 这些昧着良心的话吗
when i charge them with conspiracy to commit murder?
你觉得--你真的蠢地那么到家
do you think -- are you really dumb enough to believe,
认为你那些喜欢猎艳的朋友
that your cherry-picking friends
会在审判的时候也帮你捏造证供吗
are going to trial to cover for you?!
好的 听着
okay, look.
虽然我是学校第一个
i was the first person in our entire school
和米歇尔约会的男生
who even asked michelle out.
现在 我对她所遭受的一切感到悲痛
now, i'm sorry about what happened to her.
或许那时候我有点头脑发热
maybe i got carried away.
-你把谋杀当成头脑发热? -我没有谋杀她
you call murder getting carried away? i didn't murder her.
看看这些伤痕 看啊
look at these marks! look at 'em!
这些伤痕在她自杀前一个星期就有了
that happened over a week before she killed herself!
你怎么知道她是何时弄到这些伤痕的
how do you know how and when she got these marks?!
我们发生性行为的时候...我弄的
because i put them there...while we were having sex!
但这是她要求的 她想这样 她爱我
but she wanted it.she wanted it. she loved me.
她亲口对我说的 她爱我
that's what she told me.she loved me.
一直有很多女孩子对我投怀送抱
i have girls throwing themselves at me all the time,
如果她可以放松一点
and if she would've just relaxed,
如果她可以顺其自然
if she would've just gone along with it,
什么事都不会发生了
it would've been fine.
如果你把这个定义为强♥奸♥
so if you want to call that rape,
随你的便 或许看上去像是如此
okay, maybe she looked at it that way,
但是我并没有杀害她
but i didn't kill her!
我知道
i know.
我知道? 她刚刚说的是我知道吗
"i know"? did she just say, "i know"?
我想在没有受害人提出指控的情况下
i guess without a victim to press charges,
强森警长一定很明白 只有达伦
chief johnson must've seen the only way
招供才能使性侵犯行为
to make a sexual assault stick
定罪生效
was if darren confessed to it.
你的意思是 有关谋杀案的所有调查
you're telling me this whole murder investigation
都是为了让他认罪而采取的某种策略吗
was some kind of strategy to get the kid to confess to the rape?
我也说不清 警官
oh, i wouldn't know, sir.
强森警长没有向我透露这个
chief johnson doesn't confide in me.
你知道我没有杀害...米歇尔?
you know that i didn't...kill michelle?
你是这个意思吗
is that what you're saying?
虽然很难接受
as hard as it is for me to accept,
但是你和她的死并没有关系
you are not liable for her death.
根据司法体系
the justice system will just have to be satisfied
你的行为只构成强♥奸♥罪
with the rape charge.
慢着 慢着 这就是说我...
hold on here. wait a minute.does this mean that i --
你因对米歇尔·克拉克实施性侵犯而被捕
you're under arrest for the sexual assault of michelle clark.
如果你认为作为治安指挥官
and if you think that being the son
的儿子令你在学校呼风唤雨
of a sheriff's commander made you popular at school,
那你就要等着去监狱开开眼界了
just wait until you get to prison.
你和你那些朋友们玩的小游戏
convicts even play some of the same games
监狱里面也挺流行的
as you and your best buds.
我想 你也会被他们看上并选中的
i imagine you'll end up in their cherry-picking club
就在不久的将来
in no time at all.
再见了 达伦
goodbye, darren.
我爸爸不会坐视不管的 绝不会
my father is never gonna let this happen. never!
你听清楚了吗 绝不
do you hear me? never!!
指挥官
commander.
我本想跟你说声谢谢
i wanted to say "thank you."
我希望他可以为她的死负上责任
i just wish i could hold him accountable for her death.
即使是米歇尔自己给上吊绳打的结
'cause even if michelle tied that knot around her own neck,
他还是难逃干系
he killed her just the same.
只是一宗强♥奸♥罪不能令那些犯人停止犯罪 改邪归正
and one count of rape won't put him away for life.
但是规范这类行为 却能防止重蹈覆彻
but establishing a pattern of behavior could.
晚安 警长
good night, chief.
晚安 指挥官
good night, commander.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表