剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
Now that you have confirmed the existence
有个同伙 毋庸多说
Of mr. dunlap's partner, I don't have to tell you,
出于公共安全考虑我们必须采取行动
In the interest of public safety, we are compelled to act.
-我不同意8年 -这不是你能决定的
-I don't agree to the eight years. -it's not up to you.
把话挑明了说吧 加内特 为了便于记录
Let's be clear here, garnett, for the record.
尽管洛城警局还需要时间进行调查
You are insisting on making this deal despite the fact
你还是坚持要做这笔交易
That the l.a.p.d. needs more time to investigate.
很好 你终于明白了
Good. you understand,
这样我就不用再多解释了
So I shouldn't have to explain it again.
现在可以开始了吗
Can we get on with it, please?
如果你的委托人愿意供出他的同谋
The d.a.'s office is willing to consider the eight years
地区检察官办公室可以考虑8年监禁
If your client will tell us who his accomplice is,
前提是谋杀和性侵犯
Assuming said accomplice actually committed the murder
都是该同谋实施的
And the sexual assaults.
我以为你们依靠自己的力量可以很快查出
And here I thought you were close to finding
这个所谓的同谋
Said accomplice on your own.
我不喜欢受人操纵 强生副局长
I don't like being manipulated, chief johnson.
加内特先生 你们会知道这个共犯的名字
Mr. garnett, you can have the name.
-但我的委托人现在的条件是缓刑 -什么
-But now my client wants probation. -what?
先生 还有个杀人犯在逍遥法外呢
Sir, there's a murderer at large.
所以你们最好动作快点
Then you'd better hurry.
你是律政人员
You are an officer of the court
有义务协助...
And therefore obligated to aid --
强生副局 我很清楚自己的义务
I am well aware of my obligations, chief johnson,
特别是与我的委托人有关的义务
In particular, as they relate to my client.
现在他有很重要的信息
Now, he has some very important information
要告诉你们
That should be passed on to you,
但是我要确保他在可能的范围内受到最好的对待
But I need to know he's getting the best deal possible.
我们要怎样才能说服你 让你认为8年刑期是合理的
And how do we convince you that eight years is reasonable?
让我看到真凭实据
Show me your evidence.
不可能
We are not doing that.
你们有潜在的对他不利的证据我也接受
Convince me you have something substantial against him.
我的案件侦破过程不能公开
I am not opening up my case.
-他为什么要白提供信息 -没得商量
-He's got no incentive to give up information. -there is no way!
-我可以跟他谈谈 也许我们可以互相妥协 -妥协?!
If you do, I'll talk to him. maybe we can reach a compromise. compromise?!
-中间尺度 -8年刑期 没得商量
-Someplace in the middle. -it is eight years, or there's no deal!
等一下
Hold on one second.
斯特罗先生 麻烦你出去一下
Mr. stroh, could you excuse us for just one moment, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我拒绝在这里展示证据
I refuse to put my evidence on display here.
抱歉 你说什么证据
Excuse me? what evidence?
就我所知 你没有证据
As far as I can tell, you don't have any.
调查才刚进行了24小时
The investigation is barely 24 hours old.
现在就接受缓刑要求
To be manipulated into a plea agreement
真是太荒谬了
For probation at this point is ridiculous!
想知道我为什么要委曲求全吗
You want to know why I'm reduced to this possibility?
因为你们现在都还没找到那个杀人犯
Because you haven't found me a killer.
我们需要时间回顾以前的案件 就几天
We need some time to go through the old cases -- a few days!
这几天里那个强♥奸♥犯都在外面逍遥自在
With an active rapist on the loose,
他刚刚杀了人
A guy who just murdered someone?
这可不行
No way.
我看这是个小小的失误
I-i think this is a mistake.
保罗局长 你可是把握失误的专家
And you are the reigning expert on mistakes, chief pope,
但这次不能再失误了
But this can't be one of them.
现在 她到底跟不跟我去?
Now, do I do this with her or without?
第4位受害人 金·斯坦斯巴里 1月12日被强♥奸♥
Victim 4 -- kim stansbury, raped january 12.
你们有物证证明
Do you have any physical evidence
我的委托人与该案件有关吗
Linking my client to the scene?
没有
No.
血样 精♥液♥ 毛发都没有吗
No blood, no semen, no hair?
什么都没有 其他几个案件也一样
No. no. no. same as all the rest.
有没有指纹验出与我的委托人有关呢
Any fingerprints i.d.'d to my client?
暂时没有
Not yet.
有没有受害人或者证人
Any victim i.d.s or independent witnesses
看到他在犯罪现场呢
That can place him at the scene?
没有 但是我们查到他在案发6天前
No, but we do have him delivering a refrigerator to her
给她送过冰箱
Six days before the incident.
第5位受害人 丽贝卡·豪尔 1月20日被强♥奸♥
Victim 5 -- rebecca howl, raped january 20.
有物证吗
Any physical evidence?
我们查到他案发5天前
We have him delivering a refrigerator to her
给她送过冰箱
Five days before.
第6位受害者 劳伦·克拉克
Victim 6 -- lauren clark.
也跟前面5个案子一样吗
Should I assume the same as the preceding five?
她说能辨认出袭击者
Actually, she says she can identify the assailant.
有意思
Interesting.
但你们有血样 精♥液♥ 毛发
But do you have any blood, semen, hair,
或者其他任何形式的物证吗
Or any other physical evidence?
没有
No.
好吧 最后 杰西卡·古德沃
All right, lastly, jessica goodall.
什么情况
Anything?
除了你的委托人被一位洛城警官
Other than the fact that your client was seen running
看到从被害人家的后面
From the back of the victim's house
仓皇逃跑
By a los angeles police officer
30分钟后在他躲藏的树上被逮到之外 没有其他证据
And found hiding in a tree 30 minutes later, no.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. thank you.
我会跟克里斯谈谈 如果他同意
I will discuss this with chris, and, if he's in agreement,
我会写好给州政♥府♥的提议
I'll write up the proffer to state that,
除了这些案子的细节之外
In addition to the details of the crimes,
他会揭露同伙的名字
He will reveal the name of his partner.
我们明天早上见 如果...
We can meet in the morning, and assuming --
不行 今晚就要了结
No. we're doing this tonight.
你还有4小时 先生
You've got five hours, sir.
好吧
Fine.
加内特先生 强生副局
Mr. garnett. chief johnson.
这么做很正确
This is the right thing to do.
对杰西卡·古德沃可不一定
Not for jessica goodall.
失陪
Excuse me.
强生副局
Chief johnson.
斯特罗来了
Stroh is here.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备得相当充分 什么条件
As I'll ever be. what's the offer?
他的委托人供出同伙的名字
His client gives up the name.
我们同意折中价 4年
We split the difference -- four years.
那个共犯很精
This accomplice has a methodology.
克里斯·邓勒普关在这儿期间
He's not gonna strike again
他不会动手的
While we have chris dunlap in custody.
我们还有时间找到他
We have time to look for him.
一旦我们知道了名字很快就能抓到他
We're gonna find the guy a lot faster once we know his name.
现在能去交易了吗
Can we just execute the deal? please?
好吧
All right.
斯特罗先生 克里斯
Mr. stroh. chris.
你们已经阅读了这份文件的声明
You've read the statement
并同意提供
And agree to provide testimony
真实的证据
As to the truthfulness of the facts within this document?
4年刑期交换这个名字
Four years for the name,
希望这名字物有所值
Provided we can verify its validity.
斯特罗先生 可能是我耳朵的问题
Mr. stroh, maybe it's my ears, but for the life of me,
但是我没听到你的委托人说话
I can't hear what your client is saying.
克里斯
Chris.
好的 我会作证
Yes, I'll testify.
很好
Good.
请在这里签字
Would you sign this, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这里申明你被控
Okay, you state here that you were charged
在送货过程中
With finding women on your delivery
为你的共犯寻找合适的妇女
That would best fit your partner's type.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
是的
Yes.
他喜欢金发的
He, uh... he likes blond hair.
所以你就打开窗户并连续几天监视她们?
So you would unlock the windows and watch them for a few days?
为了确认她们没有室友或男朋友之类 是的
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表