剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我发现一个谋杀案的线索
I found a clue -- to a murder.
你们接手谋杀案 是吧
You guys handle murders, right?
线索是什么
So, what's this big clue?
在这个一次性手♥机♥上
It's all on this disposable phone --
这些短♥信♥
Text messages.
让我看看
Let me see.
你凭什么看
What is it worth to you?
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
浪费我们时间 我能逮捕你的
I should arrest you right now for wasting our time.
再问一遍 你叫什么
What's your name again?
山姆·林斯基
Sam linsky.
好吧 好吧
Um, look, okay.
我有20个小时的社区服务令在身
I got like 20 hours community service left.
你们是警♥察♥
You guys are cops.
你们可以撤销 对吗
You guys can make that go away, right?
你犯了什么事
What was your offense?
我当着加州公路巡警的面
I threw a banana peel out of my car
把香蕉皮扔出我的车子
right in front of the California highway patrol.
就是说 你只是乱丢垃圾
So you littered is what you did.
香蕉皮是可以降解的
Well, I -- a banana peel's biodegradable.
我在开车 开车乱丢
And I was driving -- I was driving a hybrid.
这是真的犯罪 这是谋杀
This is a real crime. this is murder.
把手♥机♥给我 看看我们能做什么
Give me the phone, and I'll see what we can do.
可以了
That's good.
看看这些短♥信♥ 真的很吓人
Check out those text messages -- pretty scary stuff.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他们在讨论杀了某人 是不是
They're talking about offing some dude, right?
我说对了吗
Am I right?
你在哪发现这个的
Where did you find this?
1-10那边
Uh, by the 110.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
那里会引起我的过敏反应
Something out there is really affecting my allergies.
我的天
Oh, my --
我看不清这些短♥信♥
I can't even make out the letters.
副队 我未来的小姑
Lieutenant, my future sister-in-law
正在来我家的路上
Is on her way to my house right now,
我要去准备晚餐
And I was supposed to cook dinner.
你确定这很重要吗
Are you sure this is important?
我不得不说 是的
My gut says yeah.
好吧
Okay.
这些字干嘛这么小
Why are the words so tiny?
他们给谁发短♥信♥ 老鼠吗
Who were they texting to -- mice?
听着
Hey, look.
跟我来
Come with me,
我们先还原它 然后大家一起看
And we'll fix it so that we can all read it at the same time.
走吧 你先
Go on. get!
我爱你
I love you.
你也爱我
You love me.
我们就不能私奔吗
Can't we just run away together?
那样 我们就能厮守终身了
After, we can be together forever,
我们会有很多的钱
And we'll have all the money for ourselves.
我好想听听你的声音
I miss your voice.
我们不能再用自己的手♥机♥了
we can't use our own phones anymore.
褒曼/6. 朱砂/7
bergman's/6. vermillion/7.
台北/马瑞/930
tai pei/murray/930.
别让他回家 别让他再碰我
Please don't let him come home and paw me."
我恨他
i hate him.
他必须死 去死 去死
he has to die. dead. dead. dead.
像是我们经常碰到的那种女的 是吧
Sounds like our kind of girl, all right.
好了 巴斯
Yeah. okay, buzz.
往下翻到上次我给你看的地方
Scroll down to the place that I showed you, please.
就这 完成了
Yeah. it's done.
你确定吗
are you sure?
他死了
he's dead.
你没事吧
are you okay?
这是我的工作 我没事
it's my job. I'm fine.
就像是个意外事故 没人会知道的
Looks like an accident. no one will know.
晚点打给你
call u soon.
这是他的工作 她在和杀手约会吗
It's his job? was she dating a hit man?
2天后
And two days later.
我们得见上一面
we have 2 meet. need to c u.
我得服丧 我们不能交谈
must b mourning. we can't talk.
拜托
please.
躲起来
stay away.
安全了我就和你联♥系♥
I'll text u when it's safe.
好的 又过了2天
Okay. and then two days after that?
你在哪里
where are u?
你没说事情会变成这样
Y didn't you say it would be like this?
她没回 之后就只有收到的短♥信♥了
She stops answering him. the rest are all incoming.
你不能这样对我 别不理我
u can't do this to me. don't ignore me.
你利用了我
you used me, and -- and...
她利用男朋友去杀了她的丈夫
She used her boyfriend to kill her husband
之后就断了音讯
And then cut off communication.
现在我们知道为什么她扔了电♥话♥
Now we know why she tossed the phone.
好吧 陶副队
All right, lieutenant tao,
关于这些手♥机♥号♥码我们知道多少
What do we know about these phone numbers?
两个手♥机♥都是预付注册的
Both are registered as prepaid,
我试着查查手♥机♥是哪里卖♥♥出的
But I'm trying to find out where they were sold.
但他们没有通过电♥话♥ 只是短♥信♥联络
But there were no voice calls on either one, just texts.
头儿 要不要打给另外一个号♥码看看
Want me to call the other number, chief?
我们不能打草惊蛇
We can't alert the suspect,
而且我们至今没有受害者
We don't even have a victim yet.
快没电了
It's dying.
-什么 -手♥机♥没电了
-What? -the cellphone's losing its charge.
老天 我来看看
for heaven's sakes. let me take a look at that.
头儿 没事
It's all right, chief.
短♥信♥还在的 我存档了
The text is still in the phone, and I typed it up.
正在打印
It's printing right now.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 -我还有...
- Thank you. - and I also have...
-不 -怎么了
- No! - what?
我把充电器留家里了
I left my bag of chargers at home. oh.
怎么会呢
Did i?
应该就在这里
They got to be here somewhere.
一周前 上周三 她发来
So, a week ago last wednesday, she texted the words
褒曼, 朱砂, 台北这些
bergman's, vermillion, tai pei
还有一些数字
With numbers by them, like...
会不会是时间表 行程表
Times, maybe? a schedule?
褒曼可能是个百货店
Bergman's could be the department store --
其他5个可能在洛杉矶
Probably five of them in los angeles.
朱砂是种颜色 头儿 红色系的一种
Vermillion is a color, chief -- part of the red family.
比柿子的颜色暗一些
It's a shade darker than persimmon.
挺有用的
That's helpful.
台北是台♥湾♥的省会城市
And tai pei is the capital of taiwan.
也是文图拉的一个华人区
That's also a great chinese joint on ventura.
但我想你是对的 头儿
But I think you're on to something, chief.
这听起来像是受害者的行程
It sounds like the victim's itinerary.
台北和马瑞可能是预约的名字
So tai pei and murray could be a name on a reservation
或者是个职工
Or an employee.
好了 丹尼尔警探
All right -- detective daniels,
请去验尸部拿一份
Please have the coroner's office compile a list
上周所有男性死者的名单
Of all the men who died in the county last week.
包括文图拉 河滨市
Let's include ventura, riverside,
还有橘子镇的
And orange counties as well.
普罗文茨副队 我们去比对一下
Lieutenant provenza, let's compare Wednesday night's
周三晚那家中餐馆的预留名单
reservations from that chinese restaurant,
和丹尼尔警探拿来的名单上
tai pei, with the names of the dead people
死者的名字
On detective daniels' list.
加布里埃尔警官 你去褒曼
Sergeant gabriel, let's do the same
百货店也核实一下
With the customers from bergman's.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表