剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
只使用预付话费手♥机♥
uses only prepaid cellphones...
没有汽车
and no car.
里奇 放下我妈妈的十字架
hey, ricky, put down my mother's crucifix
从我的椅子上滚开
and get out of my chair.
邻居说克罗里克虽然孤僻但是很有礼貌
neighbors say croelick is polite but distant.
没有看到和任何人约会
haven't noticed him dating anyone.
窗户前总是摆着一个燃烧的蜡烛
and he always has a candle burning in his window.
怪胎
freak.
我们会找到他的
eh, we'll find him.
也许是他先找到你 探长
not if he finds you first, lieutenant.
你好 亲爱的布兰达
hello, just plain brenda.
脚分开 快点儿
spread 'em. come on!
好久没有人这么急着想见我了
no one's been this excited to see me in a long time. well, hello, there, bill.
什么风把你吹到这儿来了
what brings you here?
听说你在找我
heard you were looking for me.
我过来打个招呼
thought i'd stop by.
没有律师
no attorney.
乐意回答问题
happy to answer questions.
那么
so...
强森副局长 准备谈谈吗
deputy chief johnson, up for a chat?
除了他的犯罪记录 病态的样子
we don't actually have anything on croelick --
以及恰巧出现在案发现场
well, except his record, his pathology,
我们还真的没有什么指控他的证据
and his presence near the scene.
他为什么没有带律师一起来
why didn't he bring his attorney?
超过70%的罪犯根本不要求律师辩护
over 70% of criminals never ask for a lawyer.
因为那样使他们看起来有罪
afraid it'll make them look guilty.
事实也是如此
and it does.
并不是针对你 探长
don't take this personally, lieutenant,
但如果你不离开
but if you don't leave,
我将提出律师辩护
i will invoke my right to counsel.
为什么 你的幽默感跑到哪儿去了
why? you lost your sense of humor?
我走
fine.
稍后见
we'll catch up later.
他控制了会谈
he's controlling the interview.
不 那是我们希望他看到的假象
no, that's what we want him to think.
好了 这样是不是满意了
there, now. is that better?
改善了点儿会谈气氛
improves the odor of the room...
是好点儿了
a little.
我有点儿不愉快
you know, i'm a little annoyed.
此话怎讲
why is that?
很明显你在寻找我
when it became obvious you were looking for me,
可我路过你的房♥子
i went by your house,
买♥♥了你房♥子的那个同性恋家伙
and the gay boys that you sold it to
却根本不知道你去了什么地方
had no idea where you'd gone.
找到伴儿了吗
found a mate?
同居了
living together?
比尔 你怎么样呢
how about you, bill?
找到意中人了吗
anyone special in your life?
还没有
oh, no.
我还是对你念念不忘
i'm still carrying a little torch for you.
为什么突然关心起我的私生活了
why the interest in my personal life?
当你昨天晚上出现在公园
when you were at the park last night,
有没有人发现一个烧焦了的
did someone stumble across the body
年轻女性尸体
of a young womanburned to
多年轻
how young?
你耍不了我
oh, that's a cheap trick.
我可不会被你牵着鼻子走
it's not up to your usual standard.
我询问受害者情况
i asked about victims
来吸引你的兴趣
to determine your specific interest in me.
大火发生的时候 你站在街对面
you were standing across the street from a really big fire.
你的爱好 让我很自然的想到
it just naturally occurred to me, given your interests,
也许你对事情的来龙去脉有自己的一套理论
that you might have a theory about how it all started.
-就这样 -就这样
that's all. that's all.
没什么了
that's all.
我的律师也许想知道
my attorney would probably want to know
你是否在人群中搜查了
if you searched the crowd for anyone else
与我一样 所谓的有兴趣的人
with similar alleged interests
你对我的种种推断
and if the swiftness with which you settled on me
是否和本案有着必然的联♥系♥
had something to do with my lawsuit against the state.
人群中还会有谁比你更了解那天的大火
who else in that crowd would know more about a fire than you?
也许 一只蛾子
a moth...maybe?
你说的很有道理
but you have a point.
我有善良的一面
well, i have a helpful side.
如果你把我带回现场 让我看着火灾结束
if you took me back there, let me watch the fire's end --
-没门儿 -不是吧
it's out of the question. oh, come on.
只有我们俩 一对儿草坪上的长椅
just the two of us and a couple of lawn chairs.
你知道 空气中的化学成分
you know, the chemicals in the air
会制♥造♥出奇妙的日落景观
should make for a fantastic sunset.
没有牙齿记录吻合
well, no dental-record match
无名氏女性仍然无法辨认
from the missing women to our jane doe.
可以把他再关个一两天
could hold him for a day or two.
再花100万用来打官司
add another million to his lawsuit?
我可不这么认为
i don't think so.
巴斯
buzz.
普罗文茨探长说 我们仍然无法辨认死者身份
lieutenant provenza says we still can't i.d. our jane doe.
抱歉
i'm sorry.
你 你 你愿意考虑一下吗
you -- you -- you want to think about it?
不
no?
真的
really?
好吧
all right.
我可不想赖着不走
well, hate to overstay my welcome.
可我们才刚刚重新联♥系♥上
but we're only just getting reacquainted.
你要逮捕我吗 我可以离开吗 可以
are you gonna arrest me? no. may i leave when i wish? yes.
拜拜
goodbye.
至少给我一个起火前一小时内
at least give me a confirmable alibi
不在场的证据
for the hour before the fire.
求你了
please.
这样好了
i'll tell you what.
我要回格里菲斯公园
i go back to griffith park...
立即就办!
now...
否则我找律师辩护
or i invoke my right to counsel,
我们永远不再谈话
and we never talk again.
怎么样 怎么样
mm, mm. hmm?
等等 等等 等等
wait! wait. wait. wait. wait.
等等 等等
wait. wait.
他上钩了
he took the bait.
我们要去哪
hey, where are we going?
火灾发生的第一现场
taking you where the fire started.
你不是一直要去吗
that's what you wanted.
但消防员说他们是在那边发现的受害人
but a firefighter told us the victim was found up there.
当时是深夜 到处浓烟滚滚
it was night. smoke everywhere.
你的消防员正晕头转向呢
your firefighter was disoriented.
没错 就是这边
no. this way.
那么说我们现在得让他来当调查员了
so, now we have to pretend he's an arson investigator?
我不是在做梦吧
really?
她只是在满足他的自尊心而已
she's just feeding his ego.
再过10分钟我们就可以抓人了
we're 10 minutes away from an arrest.
为什么你不能把嘴巴闭上
why don't you -- why don't you button your lip for once
当一会儿观众呢
and just watch?
这太疯狂了 你知道吗
it's crazy, you know?
在市中心居然有一座野生动物公园
having a wildlife park in the center of a city.
我看了一下你们的自然保护区
i look around at your little nature preserve.
知道我发现了什么
you know what i see?
到处是污染
it's all fuel.
还有你 你 你
and you and you and you --
富人 穷♥人♥ 乞丐 小偷
rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.
黑人...
black man...
白人...
white man...
副局长
deputy chief.
烈火才不管你是谁
fire doesn't care about your name
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表