剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
就是那辆卡车的注册名称?
You know, the name the truck's registered under?
很明显 你用卡特尔组织给你的钱
Obviously, you spend the money the cartel pays you
在圣地亚哥用另一个身份过着滋润的生活呢
Living your other life in san diego.
不 卡车不是我的
No. no. the truck is not mine.
先生 你在我办公室贴
Sir, we just matched your prints
受害人照片时留下的指纹可是跟
Off the pictures of the victims that you handled in my office
那些我们在皮卡车上发现的未明
To a previously unidentified pair
指纹完全匹配啊
That we found in the pickup.
我们还在车的驾驶室里发现了一种少见的血型
We also found a rare type of blood in the pickup's cab,
那是曼尼尔 里维拉的侄子的
Which matches that of manuel rivera's nephew.
现在我们要做出点艰难的决定
Now, we have some hard decisions to make.
需要你配合一下
And I need your help.
否则后果很严重
Or things are gonna go very badly for you, sir.
非常严重
Very badly.
你根本就不知道现在提华纳的形势
You have no idea how things are in tijuana right now.
你准备用这些来向
Is this how you explain things
那些不懂的人解释吗
To people who don't understand?
又有多少人像那个男孩一样
How many people do you explain it to
被你活活害死呢
The way you explained it to that boy?
这小孩是在墨西哥被害的 不关你们事
The boy was killed in mexico. it's not your concern.
你怎么知道他是在墨西哥被害的
How do you know he was killed in mexico?!
你能从照片上看出来吗!
Doesn't say so on the photograph!
听着
Look.
让我们一切从实际出发
Let's be reasonable here.
你肯定不会用护照这个愚蠢的理由来抓我
You don't want to hold me on this silly passport issue.
这样的话几小时我就能出来
I'd be out of your jail in hours.
曼尼尔 里维拉却未必还能等几小时 对吧
But manuel rivera wouldn't have been out in hours, would he?
你知道曼尼尔如果能够顶住
You knew that if manuel successfully defended himself
戈麦斯和冈萨雷斯而辩护成功
Against gomez and gonzales
我将不得不将他留在州监狱
That I would be forced to leave him in the county jail
并继续调查他的一切
While I investigated his story,
而你为取他性命下了悬赏
Where you put a bounty on his head
所以监狱里肯定有人会想尽办法去杀他
So one of his fellow prisoners would kill him!
当曼尼尔决定对抗卡特尔组织后
Manuel put a bounty on his own head
他就已经为自己下了赏金
When he chose to fight the cartels.
他的余生自然会成为众矢之的
He will be a target the rest of his life.
你能证明是我下的赏金吗
Prove I did that -- put a bounty on his head.
来证明啊
Prove it.
你甚至无法证明最初是我送戈麦斯
You can't even prove that I sent gomez and gonzales
和冈萨雷斯去杀他的
To kill him in the first place.
如果被我找到证据了
If I could prove that,
你就等着为他们的死负责吧
You'd be responsible for their deaths.
我们会以双重谋杀拘捕你
And we could arrest you on two counts of felony murder.
现在我将宣读你的权利
Now, I'm gonna read you your rights
给你机会认罪
And give you the opportunity to confess your crimes.
不用浪费时间了 我什么都不会说的
Don't waste your time. I have nothing to say.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
噢 两个护照
Oh, no. two passports.
这么复杂的情况下
I don't know which name to arrest you under.
你叫我用哪个来拘捕你呢
That complicates things.
无所谓啊
It doesn't matter which name.
好吧
All right, then.
我就送你去州监狱吧
I'll send you to the county jail this way --
莫特尔 赫南德斯又名曼尼尔 里维拉
Mateo hernandez, a.k.a. manuel rivera,
现在你以谋杀杰西托 冈萨雷斯和
You are under arrest for the murder
卡洛斯 戈麦斯被捕
Of jacinto gonzales and carlos gomez!
-什么?! -你有权保持沉默
-What?! -you have the right to remain silent...
你知道那不是我的名字
You know that's not my name!
有什么区别 你说过名字没关系
What difference does it make? you said it didn't matter.
...政♥府♥可以为你提供一个免费的律师
...one will be appointed for you by the state.
你听清并理解以上内容了吗
Have you heard and understood these rights?
你不能把我当成曼尼尔逮捕
You cannot arrest me as manuel!
我可以 并且这么做了
I can, and I have.
这是谋杀
This is murder!
就算是 那也是你自作自受
If it is, then you planned it yourself.
你也可以阻止它
And you can stop it.
你是不是送戈麦斯和冈萨雷斯过边境
Did you send gomez and gonzales across the border
好让他们杀了曼尼尔 里维拉?
To kill manuel rivera?
是不是还悬赏50,000美元杀他
Did you offer $50,000 to the person who could kill him?!
不是
No!!
你们 要逮捕我也要以马丁 瓦兹奎斯的名字
You -- you must arrest me as martin vasquez!
真是不好意思 先生
I'm so sorry, sir.
我只能改了你的名字来保护无辜的人
I'm changing your name to protect the innocent.
放手
Let her go!
放手 你这混♥蛋♥
Let her go, you son of a bitch!
我要杀了你
I will kill you!
你们会为此偿命的 你们所有人
You will die for this -- all of you!
你们都会为此偿命的 所有人
You will all die for this -- all of you!
所有人
All of you!
你们都会为此偿命的
You will all die for this!
为什么偿命 长官
Die for what, comandante?
有什么好害怕的 长官
What's there to be afraid of, comandante?
如果你真是无辜的
If you're really innocent,
你马上就能出狱
You'll be out of jail in no time.
等等
Wait! wait!
我有 我有路子
I have -- I have access to --
我能让你们所有人都成富翁
I can make you all rich -- all of you!
对了 瓦兹奎斯
Hey, vasquez!
等等
Wait!
如果看到冈萨雷斯和戈麦斯
If you see gonzales and gomez,
代我们向他们问好
tell them we all said hi.
这地方挺漂亮
This place is kind of beautiful.
别大惊小怪的
Don't start.
宽恕我吧 神父 我有罪
Bless me, father, for I have sinned.
这距离你上一次忏悔有多久了
How long has it been since your last confession?
我昨晚差点就忏悔了
Well, I almost got one last night,
但嫌疑犯曼尼尔 里维拉
But the suspect, manuel rivera,
又名莫特尔 赫南德斯
a.k.a. mateo hernandez,
在州监狱被杀了
Was killed in the county jail.
你说曼尼尔死了?
You said manuel's dead?
官方来说...是的
Officially...yes.
而且已经报告媒体了
And it's been reported to the press.
所以我把教堂外的警力都撤走了
That's why I removed the police from around your church
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你朋友也是
And so is your friend.
那我所认识的曼尼尔 里维拉什么时候才能回来
When will be come up the man I know as manuel rivera
曼尼尔如果想要个新身份的话
Well, I have an FBI agent here
我这儿正好有个FBI探员
if manuel wants to be supplied with new identity
但你才是移♥民♥方面的专家
But you're an expert in immigration.
而我们政♥府♥也成功地证明了
And there's one thing our government has
他们实在能力有限
successfully proved they cann't do at all.
尤其是法律所不允许的
It's found in legal aliens.
我会帮你祈祷的
I'll keep you in my prayers.
谢谢你解救我的灵魂 神父
I'll take that the spirit was given, father
曼尼尔?
manuel?
祝你好运 先生
Good luck to you sir.
谢谢
我正需要好运
I'll need it.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表