剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
you did see this oncologist last year,
但你活检是呈阴性的
but when your biopsy results were negative,
你就没有再回去
you didn't return.
我想说是你的信念支撑着你
i would say your faith made you whole.
但是事实是 你根本就没有病
but, as it turns out, you were never sick to begin with.
这张账单是假的
and this bill -- it's a fake.
是你伪造的 所以 那不是奇迹
you forged it, so, instead of a miracle,
你的康复完全就是一个诡计
that makes your good health more of a scam.
贝丝·吉布森你有权保持沉默
beth gibson, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将作为
anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权委托律师
you have the right to an attorney.
如果无法负担律师费用
if you cannot afford an attorney,
州政♥府♥可以为你委派一位
one will be appointed to you by the state.
你清楚自己的权利了吗
have you heard and understood these rights?
好吧
o-okay.
听着 我在手臂下面发现一个肿块
uh...listen, i-i-i found a lump under my arm,
我在祈祷大会上倾诉了自己的担忧
and i shared my fear at a prayer meeting...
人们都很关心我
and people were so worried for me.
我觉得自己好幸福 好快乐
i-i felt so loved, so cared for.
要是 要是我告诉他们我全好了
and -- and i knew that if i told them that i was fine,
一切关爱都会烟消云散
all that would go away.
看来这还有个纯洁的开端嘛
so this all began very innocently.
"已所不欲,勿施于人"
"judge not lest ye be judged."
我就是相信这个
i believe that with my whole heart.
不过 贝丝 这事很重要
but -- and this is important, beth --
我们想搞清楚
people want to understand
为什么杰夫·克拉福德要朝自己蹦一枪
why jeff crawford shot himself in the head.
我觉得你是知道原因的
and i think you know why.
在杰夫从那个你没有去看的医生
now, after jeff came back from the doctor
那里回来之后到底发生了什么
that you weren't seeing, what happened?
我从来没看过有人这么出离愤怒
i'd never seen anyone so angry.
这么情绪低下
and disappointed.
开始我以为
first, i thought,
他对我的病情好转会有
you know, maybe he'd be at least a little happy
那么一点点的高兴 但我错了
that i wasn't dying, but...that didn't happen.
他哭了 我也哭了
he cried. i cried.
但随后他冷静了下来 原谅了我
but then he calmed down, and he forgave me.
他说上帝会原谅我的
because he said god would forgive me,
不过我将不得不面对整个教廷
but that i had to go in front of the whole church
面对保罗牧师 祈求他们的原谅
and pastor paul, too, and ask their forgiveness.
我说我会的
and i said i would.
然后...
and then...
然后我就走了
and then i left.
我应该留下来的
but i should have stayed.
他需要有人陪伴
he needed to be with someone.
有什么值得慰藉的是 杰夫死时不是独自一人
well, if it's any solace, jeff didn't die alone.
那是什么
what's that?
这是杰夫被射杀时
that's a photo of the blood
血溅浴室大门的照片
left on the door of the bathroom where jeff was shot.
大多数人都会觉得这像是幅抽象画
to most, it looks like an abstract painting.
但对我们来说 这像是射杀者
but to us, it looks like the outline
残留的轮廓
of the person that shot him.
这跟你的完全吻合
and it fits you perfectly.
你告诉过我你知道杰夫有一把枪
you already told me that you knew jeff had a gun.
你甚至可以为我们具体描绘出来
you even described it for me.
其实那并不重要
not that it matters, really.
你这是什么意思
why do you say that?
那个为你化疗筹款而建立的网站
that website set up to pay for your chemo treatment --
每一笔捐赠收入都会成为网络诈骗
every donation you accepted becomes a count of wire fraud,
每一项都可以被判入狱三年
each one punishable by three years in prison.
亲爱的 那些累计得挺快的哦
and, sweetheart, those years pile up real fast.
你该花点钱
you should have spent some of
去看医生的
that money going to the doctor.
存起来的话 就变成欺诈了
keeping it -- that's how i knew you were a fraud!
听着 其实我是想退回所有的
listen, i was even gonna give back all of the money
筹款所得 然后嫁给他的
raised for my medical treatments and marry him.
我 我只是准备拿枪吓唬吓唬他
i-i only picked up the gun to scare him,
结果枪走火了
and then it went off.
我只是希望他能够给点时间
all i asked from jeff was some time...
来假装我的病愈
to make it look like i'd gotten well.
但他连这都不愿意
but he wouldn't even give me that.
或许杰夫不愿意给你这个时间
well, maybe jeff wasn't willing to give you time,
我们可是愿意的
but we will.
虽然终身监禁听起来有点可怕
i know a life sentence can seem daunting.
不过从好的方面想 这比癌症好多了
but on the bright side, at least you don't have cancer.
先生们
gentlemen.
吉布森女士 你因涉嫌谋杀杰夫·克拉福德被捕
ms gibson,you're under arrest for the murder of jeff crawford.
如果你不介意的话 我想说
and if you don't mind my saying it,
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
may god have mercy on your soul.
你♥爸♥爸怎样了
how is your father?
多谢关心 他明天就可以出院了
u...thanks for asking. he's being released tomorrow.
幸运的是 他出行时买♥♥了旅游保险
luckily, they have trip insurance for their cruise.
大概要休整一周
can't travel for another week,
他就在我们家疗养
so he'll be recuperating with us.
呃 这太好了
ah. well, good luck with that.
听着 我为你查了一下桑切斯的情况
oh, listen, i checked into the sanchez situation for you.
理疗部门的老大说
the head of physical rehab
他的恢复情况好得惊人
says his recovery has been nothing short of amazing,
已经被允许回归参加全职工作
and he's signed off on a return to full active duty.
太好了
good.
不幸的是 行动科的人不同意
unfortunately, behavioral does not agree,
除非桑切斯配合好参加临床心理治疗
and they won't until sanchez cooperates with a therapist.
普罗文茨副队就是喜欢为胡里奥做掩护
lieutenant provenza's been covering for julio.
我就知道这点
i-i knew it!
让普罗文茨休息下吧
let's give provenza a break.
我是说 桑切斯可是为他挡子弹的
i mean, sanchez literally took a bullet for him.
副队只是想帮帮那家伙而已
the lieutenant's just trying to help the guy.
我建议就这么办吧
my advice is, we let him.
普罗文茨机灵的很 会找到办法的
provenza's cagey. he'll find a way.
谢谢
thanks.
这就是你需要的
that's what you need...
嘿 老大
hey, chief.
我们正在整理文件给你
oh, uh...working on getting that paperwork for you.
很快就好了
it should be here any day.
好的 有事联♥系♥
all right. keep me informed, lieutenant.
好的 放这里
okay. here we go.
不错 不错
good. good.
爸爸 好点了吗
okay, daddy. now, is that better?
你指哪方面
compared to what?
我本来是在夏威夷和你妈妈一起看日出的
i ought to be watching the hawaiian sunrise
现在却搞到坐在你家睡椅上
over your mother, and here i am, sitting on your couch,
还沦落到看"价格猜猜看"这种节目
about to watch "the price is right."
至少在这里的播出时间要早点
well, at least it comes on earlier here.
你♥爸♥总能猜到柜子里东西的价格
your father always wins the big showcase.
我对实价了如指掌
know the true value of things.
强生家族都是这么长大的
that's the way the johnsons were raised.
布兰达
brenda...
既然现在我们把你♥爸♥在这里安顿好了
...now that we have your father settled,
那你的婚礼不如就
how would you like to be married
找一间漂亮旅馆的阳台上进行
on the balcony of a nice hotel room
让我们一起远眺大海
overlooking the ocean with just your father and me
你♥爸♥爸、我和福瑞茨的姐姐做见证人
and fritz's sister as witnesses?
最后我们还可以回来这里开一个盛大的晚会
and then we could come back here for a big party afterwards?
妈妈 你就是能想到我的心坎上去
oh, mama. how do you always know?
因为她有一个间谍嘛
well, this time, she had a spy.
只是我有个小小的请求
oh, i just have one teeny, teeny request.
我知道我们不应该太重视礼节什么的
i know this ceremony isn't supposed to be as formal --
不 不 妈妈 我喜欢穿你的礼服
no, no, no, no, no, mama. i want to wear your dress.
我答应你 我一定不会假装
i-i promise, i-i would never pretend
这事很重要
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表