剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
你知道吗 我向来讨厌戴着大戒指的人
you know, i never liked big rings on a guy.
很俗
it's gaudy.
谢谢 巴斯
thank you, buzz.
等一下 头儿
wait, chief -- c-ch--
我想 我想你需要看下这个
i think you, uh -- i think you need to see this.
好的 巴斯 麻烦你了
okay, buzz, if you would be so kind...
我们或许在这上面看不到凶手
we may not have the murderer on tape,
但看看我们后来发现了谁
but look who we found later.
天啊
oh, for heaven's sakes!
定住
freeze that!
他看起来可不像是在做心脏复苏来施救
doesn't look like he's doing cpr to me.
我没撒谎 强森局长
i wasn't lying, chief johnson.
我当时不知道他是否还活着
i didn't know if he was still alive.
你觉得让他心脏重新跳动最好的方法
and you thought the best way to get his heart pumping again
就是摸索他的钱包?
would be to rifle through his pockets?
里卡多 我觉得你不明白
ricardo, i-i feel like you don't understand --
-局长 -我还没说完
-chief -- -still talking --
你可以接近洛城警局
that your access to the l.a.p.d.
但需要在不干预犯罪调查的前提下
depends on your not interfering with criminal inquiries.
类如移♥动♥尸体以及私自联♥系♥嫌疑犯的律师
things like moving bodies and calling suspects' attorneys.
好的听着 我
okay, look, i --
而现在你的所作所为已经可以称之为犯罪了
and now you've crossed the line into criminal behavior.
如果地区律师看到了这卷带子
when the district attorney sees this tape,
他会很高兴地控告你
he will happily charge you
意图行窃遇害人
with attempting to steal from a murder victim.
好吧 我知道后果了
okay. okay. i see where this is going.
你们要我怎样
what do you want from me?
不 里卡多 是你想要我们怎样 独家新闻
oh, no, ricardo, it's what you want from us -- an exclusive.
找支笔
pencils up.
"洛杉矶警局内部人员透露"
"sources inside the l.a.p.d.
"昨晨在市区一小巷发现的"
"say the unidentified man found dead
"无名男尸身上"
"in a downtown alley early yesterday morning
"藏有隐蔽的摄像机"
"was wearing a concealed video camera,
"这意味着凶手被拍了下来"
"which means that the killer was caught on tape.
"警局正在收集一切可用资料"
"the department is mustering all available resources
"用以找到罪犯"
"so they can locate the base receiver
"并将其绳之以法"
and bring the killer to justice."
就这些 用在你明天报纸的头版上
and you'll run that on the front page of tomorrow's paper.
假如编辑不同意呢
and if my editor doesn't go along with it?
那你还混什么
then it will suck to be you.
快 现在就去
hurry up, now!
你时间可不多了
you're on a deadline.
你们真想让那个凶手知道他被拍下来了吗
do you really want the killer to know that you've got him on tape?
无可奉告
no comment.
那么 如果凶手看到这则新闻
so, let's say the killer actually reads this article.
你真的认为他会冒险
do you really think he's gonna risk
闯进马斯特斯用的那个阁楼
breaking into the loft masters was using
去偷走证明他有罪的录像带吗
to steal this tape of himself committing murder?
希望如此 威尔
i sure hope so, will,
因为我会在那里守株待兔
'cause that's exactly where i'll be waiting for him.
报纸登错了吧
hey, paper got it wrong.
我还以为你们找到本·马斯特斯谋杀案的录像带了
i thought you guys found the video of ben masters' murder.
我们找到了 在他的硬盘里面
we did. it's on his hard drive.
但我们想让凶手知道那个录像还在电脑里
but we want the killer to think it's still out there.
我们希望这则新闻能让那凶手
we're hoping that this article will get him
来偷马斯特斯的电脑
to come looking for masters' computer.
恩
hmm.
马斯特斯住哪儿
where does masters live?
伍德兰山那边
some place in woodland hills.
等等
hey! wait a minute!
什么
what?
你不是想接手我的案子吧
you're not thinking about taking over my case, are you?
布兰达 这可能是我们要找的突破口
brenda, this could be the break we've been looking for.
如果我们抓到这个人而且他肯合作的话 那么
if we get this guy and he cooperates, then --
那怎样
then what?
这案子就没我什么事了 凶手在粉饰的
i lose my case, and the killer gets a short stint
监狱里呆一小会然后住进爱荷华州的豪♥宅♥
in a powder-puff prison and a nice house in idaho,
联邦政♥府♥真是慈悲为怀
courtesy of the federal government.
那不是我要的司法公正
that's not my idea of justice.
嗨
hey.
假如谋杀马斯特斯的凶手来找这个录像
if whoever murdered masters comes looking for the tape
我们就可以让他供出埃尔·赫菲
and we can get him to flip on el jefe,
揭开整个黑幕
we can take down that entire wall.
你想要什么
what do you want?
我想接手在本·马斯特斯的住处埋伏的任务
i want to take over the sting on ben masters' house.
假如我同意了
if i give you that,
你拿什么报答我
then i need something in return.
你要什么
like what?
联邦调查局关于该帮派的黑名单 全部
the fbi folder on the gang, the entire black book.
这样我才知道我放弃了什么样的人物
so i know who it is i'm giving away.
成交
okay.
我给你黑名册
i give you the black book,
你的人全都要撤出本·马斯特斯家
your team backs off ben masters' house completely.
我的意思是...全撤
completely -- i mean it.
成交
done.
别动
don't move!
慢慢向前走
now, step forward slowly.
慢慢向前走 把电脑慢慢放地上
step forward slowly! put the computer down slowly.
不要扔掉电脑 否则打爆你的头
don't drop it, or i'll blow your head off!
好的 好的
okay, okay, all right.
跪下!
down on your knees!
抱头!
hands behind your head!
我是布兰达·雷·强森副局长
i'm deputy chief brenda leigh johnson.
你是谁
and you are?
不关你的事 干嘛 哥们
none of your business. ow! what the hell, man?!
我得告诉时代杂♥志♥
well, i'll be sure to let the times know
他们可有个忠实读者
that they have another loyal reader.
你因涉嫌谋杀本杰明·马斯特斯而被逮捕
you are under arrest for the murder of benjamin masters.
桑切斯探员
detective sanchez.
放松点 伙计
take it easy, man!
谢谢
thank you.
你可以闭嘴了
you have the right to shut up!
你所说的任何蠢话
any stupid thing you say
都会成为指控你的呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
you have the right to an attorney.
如果你这个王八蛋请不起的话
if your broke ass can't afford an attorney,
会给你指定一位...
one will be appointed for you...
-这是什么狗屁?! -马斯特斯夫人
-what the hell is this?! -mrs. masters.
报纸说你们有我老公谋杀案的录像
the paper says that you have a video of my husband's murder.
我要看看
i want to see it.
很抱歉 不能让你看
i'm sorry, ma'am. i can't let you do that.
昨天晚上 我和2个哭闹的孩子彻夜未眠
last night, i was up with two crying kids
因为你告诉我说本被谋杀了
because you told me that ben was murdered.
接着今天早上
and then this morning,
我看到了这篇 这篇狗屁文章说
i read this -- this horrible article about --
不! 受害者怎么还身份不明呢
no! -- how the victim has yet to be identified!
很抱歉 我没有通知到位
i'm so sorry. i could have kept you better informed.
我真的 我
i really am. i --
等等 这是迪恩·墨菲?
wait. is this dean murphy?
你认识这个人吗
you know this man?
他和我老公一起上高中的
he went to high school with my husband.
他...在做毒品交易
he...got into drugs.
这些都是什么
what is all this?
本最近和迪恩见过面吗
had ben seen dean recently?
我不知道
i don't know.
我不知道...我其他事情一概不知
okay, i don't -- i don't know anything more.
-好了 去我的办公室吧 -不 不 不
-okay, let's go back to my office... -no, no, no, no!
如果你们有我丈夫谋杀案的录像 我要看
if you have video of my husband's murder, i want to see it!
我要那个录像带
i want the tape!
我认为这不是个好主意
i just don't think that's a good idea.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表