剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
这是加布里埃尔老师
And this is mr. gabriel.
叫我大卫吧 或者G老师
You can call me david... or mr. g.
学生们开玩笑时都这样叫我
Actually, that's what the kids call me -- it's hipper.
约翰没跟我提起过你 你是教什么的
Oh, johnny never mentioned you. what class do you teach?
化学
Chemistry.
我们知道约翰明天有场非常重要的考试
And we know that john's got an awfully big test tomorrow,
我们想看看他的学习材料是不是都拿了
And we just want to make sure that he has all the material.
你们真好 请进
Oh, wow. that is so nice of you. please come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
当约翰胃疼回家时
I should have called the school.
我就该跟学校请假的
Johnny came home early with an upset stomach.
我去看看他醒了没有
I'll just go check and make sure he's up.
约翰
Johnny!
多好的房♥子啊 麦克法登太太
Lovely home you have, mrs. mcfadden.
谢谢了
Well, thank you.
-约翰? -干吗
-Johnny? -Yeah.
有人来看你
Got some people here to see you.
约翰?
Johnny?
等一下 你们干吗
Wait, what are you people doing?
约翰 你还好吗 拜托 别这样
Johnny, are you okay?! Please, stop it!
你们到底是什么人 约翰?
Who are you people? Johnny?
我的上帝 你能不能
Oh, my god! Could you --
你在做什么 停下 举起手来
What are you doing?! Stop it! Show me your hands!
举起手来
Yeah. Show me your hands!
别动 手放在头后边
Don't move! Hands behind your back!
-好吧 你抓到我了 -到底怎么回事
-Yeah, you got me. -What's happening?
约翰?
Johnny?
-趴下 -你们到底是什么人 发生什么事了
-Down! -Who are you people? What is going on?
夫人 请冷静 我们是洛杉矶警局的 别慌张
Ma'am, calm down. We're the l.a.p.d. Calm down.
-头儿 -老天
-Chief. -Oh, my god.
约翰 你没事吧 告诉我发生什么事了
Johnny, are you okay? Tell me what is going on here.
-夫人 我们要带你儿子去市区 -约翰
-Ma'am, we're taking your son downtown. -Johnny.
如果你愿意 可以跟我们一起去
You can come with us if you like.
这边走 走吧
This way, please. Let's go.
附近的居民全都疏散了吗
Is the neighborhood totally evacuated?
周围10个街区内的都疏散了
Everyone within a 10-block radius.
要叫防爆小组吗
Do you want to call in the bomb squad?
我们找到炸♥弹♥了吗
Have we found any bombs yet?
还没
No.
那就别急着叫
All right, then.
头儿 貌似梅尔曼和约翰这俩小子
Hey, chief, looks like Melman and Johnny boy
在筹划末日大决战啊
were planning armageddon.
有防弹背心
Got bulletproof vests.
有枪
We got guns.
大型枪 氨气
Got big guns. Got ammo.
-还有丙烷罐 -给爹妈整的东西够多的呀
-And propane tanks. -So much for involved parents.
头儿 这里肯定有超过一打的管状炸♥药♥
Chief, there must be over a dozen pipe bombs in here.
这下可有炸♥药♥了 大家都出去
Okay, now these are bombs! Everybody out!
快出去 全都走 赶快
Everybody out! Everybody out! Quickly! Come on!
拜托谁找芭布斯来
And somebody call babs!
学校还是一无所获
Okay. Still haven't found anything at the school.
约翰·麦克法登的老爸
And John Mcfadden's old man
正下班往这儿赶
is on his way over here from work
要求给他儿子找个律师
demanding an attorney for his boy.
他儿子已经18岁了
His boy is 18 years old
可以自己找律师
and can ask for an attorney for himself.
如果这老爸找你麻烦
And if dad gives you any trouble,
就以他的车♥库♥里藏有炸♥弹♥
you can arrest him for storing bombs
和非法武器拘捕他
and illegal weapons in his garage.
麦克法登夫人说
Yeah, well, Mrs. Mcfadden said they had "no idea"
他们对小约翰的所作所为一无所知
little Johnny was doing that back there.
对 我会加诉忽略重罪这一条
Yeah, I'll tack on a charge of felony stupidity.
陶副队 你向麦克法登先生宣读他的权利了吗
Lieutenant, have you reminded Mr. Mcfadden of his rights?
当然
Sure have.
麦克法登先生
Mr. mcfadden...
你不介意我叫你约翰吧
You mind if I call you "John"?
还有人叫得更难听
I've been called worse.
是吗 那些人怎么叫你的
Oh, yeah? What have people been calling you?
你今天从学校请病假回家了
You went home sick from school today.
很高兴看到你又有食欲了
Glad to see you got your appetite back.
这小子爽得不行 有没有检查过他嗑药没
This kid is blissed out. Did anybody check him for drugs?
你知道违章记录里怎么写的吗
Well, you know how it goes in booking.
每个疑犯被带来的时候我们都询问说 你在嗑药没
Every suspect we bring in, we say, "are you on anything?"
每个疑犯都说 没
Every suspect says, "no."
你确定不想吃点其他什么东西了?
Sure we can't get you anything else to eat?
你喜欢巧克力 我也喜欢
You're a chocolate person. So am I.
是吗
Mm. wow.
那我们俩应该 结个婚啥的
We should, like, get married or something.
我们首先得多了解对方一些
Well, we have to get to know each other a little bit first.
比如说
For example,
你家里藏了相当多的弹♥药♥
you had a pretty serious arsenal at your house.
有管状炸♥药♥ 丙烷罐
I have pipe bombs, propane tanks,
子弹 保险丝 钉子 自动武器
bullets, fuses, nails, automatic weapons.
这些你都是从哪儿学的
Where did you learn about all this?
反正不是学校
Not in school.
也就是说你不喜欢学校
I take it you don't like school?
不 我爱学校 学校是我的最爱
Oh, no, I love it. My favorite.
如果你不打算告诉我你在做什么
If you don't want to tell me what you were up to,
也许你父母会
Maybe your parents will...
等我们逮捕他们之后
when we arrest them.
毕竟 那是他们的车♥库♥
I mean, it was their garage, after all.
以我父母的智商
My parents aren't smart enough
根本无法理解我所做的事
to understand what I'm doing.
那你朋友达伦·梅尔曼能理解吗
What about your friend Darren Melman?
我不认识这个人
I don't know who that is.
我们有你们俩一起
We have video of both of you
买♥♥炸♥药♥材料的录像
buying your bomb-making materials
在家庭供应中心
at home supply central.
他和你一样 在手臂上有这个纹身图案
Like you, he had this tattooed on his arm.
或者说 至少到今早
Or at least he did until this morning
他炸翻自己的公♥寓♥前还一直纹着这个
When he exploded all over his apartment.
梅尔曼反正是要死的
Melman was supposed to die anyway.
为什么
Why's that?
我们可以在这儿等一整天
We could wait here all day.
那可不行
No, we can't.
你们没时间了
You're running out of time.
我不明白 谁没时间了
I don't think I understand. Who's running out of time?
这叫自然选择 好好读下达尔文学说
It's natural selection. Read your Darwin.
教教我呢 怎么说的
Educate me. What does it say?
你们在录像吗
Are you guys recording this?
是的
Yes, we are.
那好好听着
Okay, check it out.
在这个星球上 人类的出现是一种侵扰
The human race is an infestation on this planet
就像66.8亿只白蚁
6.68 billion termites
不断地咀嚼又吐出资源
chewing up and spitting out resources,
因为自己的呕吐物而梗住
choking on their own vomit.
你知道这样的行为最后的结局是什么吗
You know what the logical end of this behavior is?
灭绝
Extinction.
那你在这一切中扮演什么样的角色
And what's your role in all this?
我的角色?
Mine?
我是灭绝代言人
I am an agent of extinction.
我是进化的终极
I am evolution's end.
就是双写的E
The double "E."
这个符号♥就是你说的意思吗
Is that what this symbol means?
进化的终极?
Evolution's end?
当你们排队等死的时候 才会明白进化终极的含义
You will learn about evolution's end as you line up to die.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid of death.
以前害怕 但不会再怕了
I used to be, but not anymore.
既然我无法创造
See, I didn't create --
无法创造这个该死的世界
I didn't create this bullshit world.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表