剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
我们昨天早上发现菲尔·亚当斯的时候
that we found phil adams yesterday morning
他就已经死翘翘 而且还腐烂了
very, very dead and partially decomposed.
等等 什么
wait, what?!
菲尔死了?
phil's really dead?
是的 他死了
yes, he is.
你想知道我们在哪里找到他吗
and do you want to know where we found him?
老天
oh, man.
别告诉我他还困在车尾箱里
don't tell me he was still in the trunk of his car.
这太简单了
that was too easy.
就是在那找到他的
that's exactly where we found him,
这可是你坦率回答的首个问题
and that is the first straight answer you've given me.
雷耶斯先生 我必须告诉你 你在挑战我的耐心
mr. reyes, i have to tell you -- you are testing my temper.
听着 我道歉 好吧
look, i apologize, okay?
但是今天看到你们的时候 我上班要迟到了
but when you showed up today, i was late for work,
我不想被炒鱿鱼
and i didn't want to get fired.
那你到底是做什么的
w-what is it exactly that you do?
我是个魔术师
i'm an illusionist.
那么说 你是个女性演员?
so, what, you're a female impersonator?
不 不是说我装成女演员
no. i-i don't do drag.
你看到的应该叫魔术
what you saw today was magic.
你在哪表演的
and where do you perform?
我说过了 在游船上 我在休闲室唱歌♥
i told you -- on a cruise ship. i sing in the lounge.
你在那里遇到亚当斯先生的吗
is that where you met mr. adams?
在游船上?
did you meet him on the cruise ship?
不是 菲尔不知道我的工作
no, phil never knew anything about my work.
我是说 我们上星期五晚上是第一次也是最后一次见面
i mean, we only met in person once last friday evening.
我们其他交往都在网上
the rest of our relationship was online.
雷耶斯先生 你是说
mr. reyes, are you telling me
你第一次亲眼看到菲尔·亚当斯的时候就是
that the first time you met phil adams in person
你谋杀他那个晚上吗
was the night that you murdered him?
我没有谋杀他
i didn't murder him.
另外 是他自己把自己关在车箱里的
and besides, he put himself in that trunk.
你知道他有多大块吗
did you notice how big he was?
看着我
look at me.
即使我想这么做我也搬不动他
i couldn't have put him in there if i tried.
你是说他主动把自己
are you saying he put himself in the trunk of that car
塞进车尾箱里的?
of his own accord?
雷耶斯先生 我得告诉你
mr. reyes, i have to tell you,
我觉得这非常非常奇怪
i find that very, very strange.
整个晚上都很奇怪
the whole night was strange.
自从他出现的那一刻起
it started the moment he showed up.
听着 他的样子一点都不像照片里的
look, he didn't look anything like his photo.
我是说 他对他的一切都说了谎
i mean, the guy totally lied about himself.
他是个大块头 但你还是上了他的车
he was enormous. but you got in the car with him anyway.
要是我一看到他就马上说"再见"
well, it would have been really rude
那也太没礼貌了吧
to take one look at him and say, "see you."
我是说 这么做太伤人了
i mean, everybody's got feelings.
那你们俩干了什么
and what did you two do?
我不可能带他回家的
well, there was no way i was taking him back to my place.
我以为我们会去吃晚餐 但是我们却一直在开车
i thought we'd go get dinner, but then we started driving.
我开始变得紧张
and i started to get nervous.
他说 别担心 我有个惊喜给你
and he told me, "don't worry. i have a surprise for you."
所以我说"好吧" 但是我们过了圣地亚哥以后
so, i thought, "okay." but then we passed san diego.
他就停车了
and he pulls over.
他说 他在过境的时候
and he says, "i'm gonna get into the trunk
会一直呆在车尾箱里
just until we cross the border."
那有点奇怪 是吧
now, that's a little weird, right?
所以我问他 "你为什么要进车箱呢"
so, i ask him, "why do you want to get in the trunk?"
他告诉我那是惊喜的一部分
and he tells me that it's all part of the surprise.
那惊喜是什么 价值3百万偷来的钻石?
and what was the surprise -- $3 million in stolen diamonds?
那这个呢
and what about this?
你名下的从墨西哥到欧洲的机票
a plane ticket in your name out of mexico to europe?
你开玩笑吧
are you kidding?
他怎么不告诉我 欧洲的哪里
why wouldn't he tell me? where in europe?
我肯定会去的
i totally would have gone for that.
那么 你是说 钻石 机票
so -- so, you're saying the diamonds, the plane tickets --
一切这些你都不知道
you don't know anything about any of that?
听着 他进了车箱 我很怕
look, he got in the trunk, and i freaked out.
所以我就掉头 驶回了洛杉矶
so i turned around, and i drove back to l.a.
听着 我以为他有枪啊毒品啊一些不太好的东西
look, i thought he had a gun or drugs or something weird.
我真傻
i am such an idiot.
3百万? 真的吗?
$3 million? really?
巴斯 麻烦把强森长官叫过来
buzz, will you tell chief johnson
到我的办公室
to come to my office, please?
我得马上和她谈话
i need to speak with her immediately.
保罗长官让你停止讯问
uh, chief pope wants you to end the interview...
马上
now.
你的警探利用指纹发现了
while i'm impressed your crack team of detectives
女嫌疑人是个男人 这我很欣慰
used fingerprints to reveal that a female suspect was a man,
但你找不到钻石 找不到谋杀动机
you have no diamonds, you have no conspiracy,
这是无法构成谋杀罪的
and you definitely don't have a murder.
如果雷耶斯先生把亚当斯先生塞进了行李箱
if mr. reyes put mr. adams in the trunk of that car --
那完全没有证据证明是他做的
there is nothing to prove that he did.
雷耶斯诱使菲尔·亚当斯偷钻石
reyes seduced phil adams into stealing those diamonds
还让他抛弃妻子逃去安特卫普
and leaving his wife to become a fugitive in antwerp.
这就很容易让他说服
it would have been easy for him to convince
那个可怜的人以过境为由
that poor man to get into the trunk of his car
钻进车尾箱
so he could cross the border unrecognized.
但是他们没有驶往墨西哥
but they didn't drive to mexico.
而是回来了 那就成了谋杀
he drove him back here, and that is murder.
即使事情是像你说的那样
even if it happened exactly as you described,
亚当斯藏进车尾箱
adams got into the trunk of that car
那他也是由于自身体重压力窒息而死
and he suffocated from the pressure of his own weight.
这不算是谋杀
and that is not murder.
我也和检察官交流过
i've spoken to the district attorney himself,
我们并没有任何证据
and we have nothing proving mr.
证明雷耶斯的意图谋杀
reyes intended mr. adams to die.
这是无法构成谋杀罪的
without intent, there's no murder.
只能算过失杀人
manslaughter, then.
雷耶斯把亚当斯留在车尾箱
mr. reyes walked off and left mr.
而独自离开
adams in the trunk of that car.
-这不算违法 -但他没有上报尸体
- not against the law. - he didn't report the body.
不上报尸体也不算违法
failure to report a dead body is also not against the law.
我不能以任何罪名逮捕他
i can't arrest him for anything.
找到钻石 找出与嫌疑人的相关联♥系♥
find the diamonds, connect them to your suspect,
再证明他涉嫌图谋
and prove that he was involved in a
大型盗窃
conspiracy to commit grand theft,
或许这样
and maybe...
可以把他定罪于过失杀人
maybe we can get him for manslaughter.
我知道肯定是雷耶斯杀了亚当斯
reyes killed phil adams. i know it.
知道是一回事 要证明它却是
believing something to be true and proving it...
另一回事
two different things.
不证明他和钻石相关就得放他走
connect him to the diamonds or let him go.
吃的来啦
food's here!
别过来
don't come in here!
好的 好的
okay, okay!
不看 不看
not looking. not looking.
这是什么鬼东西
what in the sam hill is that?
克莱 我知道你很注重饮食
i know you're watching your diet, clay.
吃比萨对你的心脏有好处
that pizza's good for your heart.
无油腻
no meat,
无奶酪
no cheese.
无油腻 无奶酪?
no meat, no cheese?
这还是比萨啊 里面有什么
no pizza. what do you got in there?
布兰达 找到凶手了么
hey, brenda, you find your guy?
我已经知道她是谁了
yes, once i figured out who she was.
"她"?
"she"?
一个男扮女装的"她"
well, she was a he who dressed like a she.
男扮女装的小伙子?
a lady fella?
这东西有待考究 不过我想
we got to check on it, but i think
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表