剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
我没什么别的消遣了
And this is a simple inquiry from a daughter
这只是 一个女儿对她父亲的
to a father...
简单询问
who once believed that she was close to his heart.
而这女儿曾经相信自己与父亲关系亲密
There is no one closer-
没有人更加...
Oh, don't lie to me, Father.
别骗我了 父亲
Now that your ambition is at one with my brother's,
现在您的野心与我哥哥的野心合二为一
then that ambition is multiplied tenfold.
生出了十倍之多的野心
So I ask again about Naples.
我再问一遍那不勒斯的事
That silence is my answer.
这沉默就是给我的回答
Time to go home. My lord.
你可以回家了 告退
Lucrezia?
露克蕾莎
Lucrezia!
露克蕾莎
Lucrezia!
露克蕾莎
Lucrezia! She's indisposed.
露克蕾莎 她不舒服
Alfonso.
阿尔方索
I told her I would be coming here tonight.
我告诉过她 今晚我会来
Come to release us? Is that it?
来放了我们 是吗
To release me, finally.
终于要放我了吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, you're free to go. Free?
是的 你自♥由♥了 自♥由♥
The city is yours.
这是你的城市
Without shadow?
没有人跟着吗
Go wherever you want-alone.
去任何你想自己去的地方吧
The way your brother went?
走你弟弟走过的老路吗
I warn you.
我警告你
An anonymous blade, a splash in the Tiber-
借别人之剑 或是台伯河之水
or was the blade your own?
还是用你自己的剑
Brother!
弟弟
Prince to you, not brother!
是王子 不是弟弟
Husband to your sister!
你妹妹的丈夫
Enough!
够了
Of course you love your sister!
你当然爱你的妹妹
Too much.
你过分了
Stop!
别过来
Oh God!
天啊
Oh God!
天啊
No!
不
No. No!
不 不
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
No! Brother, no!
不要 哥哥 不要
No! No!
不要 不要
He challenged me. No!
他挑衅我 不
He tried to run me through and he fell onto my blade.
他扑向我 结果倒在了我的剑上
No! Let me go! Call a medic!
不 放开我 快叫医师
Call a medic!
叫医师
No! No!
不 不
Go!
快去
He's killed me...
他杀了我
He has killed me, love. No. No.
他杀了我 亲爱的 不 不
He has killed me-
他杀了我
just as you both wanted.
正如你们两人所愿
No. I should never...
不是的 我真不该
I should have never loved you...
不该爱上你
I should have never loved you...
我真不该爱上你
I should have never loved you...
我真不该爱上你
I can't feel my hands!
我的手没有知觉了
My side's burning!
我的肋部烧得难受
Give me something -
给我点什么
Give me something - anything!
随便给我点什么
Chew on this - chew it, chew!
咬住这个 快咬住
Okay, my love.
亲爱的
For the pain! For the pain.
这是止痛的 止痛的
Hold still. Hold for a moment.
别动 坚持一会
Wait here, I may yet need a professional.
在这儿等着 我可能还需要专业人士
Stay still.
别动
What can you do? Nothing.
有什么办法吗 没有
Let it run its course. It could take days.
只能由他自生自灭 可能要持续几天
Ah, my love.
亲爱的
Leave him with his family then.
那就让他和家人好好待着吧
I know you have the means to end this agony.
我知道你有办法终止我的痛苦
So if you ever loved me,
如果你爱过我
you'll do me this one last favour.
就帮我最后一个忙
I cannot.
我做不到
Yes, you can!
你可以的
You're a Borgia.
你是波吉亚家的人
Is that all I am now, brother?
现在的我 仅此而已吗 哥哥
A Borgia.
波吉亚家的人
A professional.
专业人士
Lucrezia?
露克蕾莎
Lucrezia.
露克蕾莎
Lucrezia!
露克蕾莎
I will never wash this blood away.
我永远也没法洗去这身血迹
Then I must.
那让我来
You will be naked...
你会再一次赤身裸体
and clean...
圣洁无暇
and bloodless again.
身无血色
And mine.
而且 只属于我
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表