剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
And?
然后呢
She was upset,
她很伤心
but the tears didn't last long.
但没哭太久
I mean, I think she was...
我是说 我想她...
relieved, maybe, to be released from us.
如释重负 也许 从本座身旁解脱了
Everything has its end.
天下没有不散的筵席
Whose palace was this?
这是谁的宅邸
One of the cardinals who betrayed me.
背叛我的主教们之一的
It'll take more than a palace to keep her happy.
让她开心 一座宅子可不够
Have you spoken to her?
你跟她谈过了吗
She told me that your vigour
她告诉我
had somewhat diminished.
你的体力略有消逝
I told her I couldn't imagine such a thing.
我跟她说我根本无法想象这种事
As I said before,
就像我说过的
it's a blessing in disguise.
这看来是因祸得福
Why do you laugh?
你笑什么
Because my life without you
因为我失去你这件事
has turned out to be another blessing in disguise.
其实也是因祸得福
We are both blessed then.
这么说我们都很幸运
Together we're cursed.
在一起时 我们遭受着诅咒
But apart,
可一分开
at least I'm at peace.
至少我 得到了安宁
My God, what a bed.
上帝啊 看看这床
It would fit the whole Consistory.
简直能装下整个教会议会的人
Perhaps it did.
也许真装过呢
What?
怎么
This is a rare pleasure.
这可真是难得的享受
Alone together.
和你独处
We find ourselves becoming a little agitated.
本座觉得有点心慌
You should call the guard.
你该叫守卫来
We lack the voice.
本座发不出声
Cappretino.
[意]小山羊
Little goat.
小山羊
It's been a long time since you called me that.
你很久没这样叫过我了
Well, every now and then I whisper it.
我时不时地会轻念
But rarely.
但很少
Ah no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
You lack the vigour, remember?
你没力气 你忘了吗
It would appear no longer.
看起来好了
So the cause was not the poison, my love.
这么看来这不是毒药引起的 亲爱的
It would appear not.
看起来不是
You know...
你知道吗
We feel safe with you.
和你在一起 本座很安心
As if we've come home.
感觉就像回到了家
These offices I relinquish willingly.
我自愿放弃这些职位
These estates I place in the care
我将财产全部交由
of our Holy Mother Church.
我们的圣母教堂处置
This hat...
这顶帽子
I now return to the hands that blessed me with it.
现在我要交还给赐予我的人
In nomine Patris et Fillii et Spiritus Sancti.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
Amen.
阿门
But I would ask one last blessing
但在我永远地离开亲爱的梵蒂冈之前
before I leave our beloved Vatican forever.
我还有最后一个请求
Confession.
我想忏悔
I would confess to the pope's ear alone,
我想对教皇忏悔 只对他一人
and be absolved of my heinous sins
让圣彼得的继任者
by the successor to St. Peter.
将我的罪恶赦免
Now? Yes.
现在 是的
This is most irregular.
这太不合规矩了
The business of defrocking alone will take hours...
仅仅是解除僧职的程序 就要花掉几个小时
Your Holiness,
教皇陛下
I have been asked to effect my retirement
我被要求以快到不合理的速度
with maximum and unseemly haste.
退休离任
I have complied.
我遵守了
If my request is granted, I will be gone forever.
如果我的要求得到应允 我会永远地离开
You need never set eyes on me again.
您再也不用看到我了
Well...
这...
Please...
求你了
Please.
求你了
We grant this blessing.
本座准许
No!
不
With the utmost efficacy.
以最快的速度
Cardinal Sforza, take our place.
斯福查主教 接替我的位置
Bless me, Your Holiness, for I have sinned.
请保佑我 教皇陛下 宽恕我的罪
And my sins are many.
我犯过很多罪
But the greatest of them...
但其中最为重大的...
is this murder.
要数这起谋杀
Murder?
谋杀
I must protest against this outrage!
我要抵♥制♥这起暴行
This hat is red as a symbol of our willingness
这红色的帽子 象征着我们
to spill our blood in defence of our Holy Mother Church!
愿为守护圣母教堂抛头颅洒热血的意愿
Whose murder?
谋杀谁
A murder yet...
这起谋杀...
to be committed!
正要进行
For which the whole world will grant me forgiveness!
整个世界都将因此举而予我以宽恕
And I return it willingly
我自愿交还
since there is nothing of value -
鉴于这已毫无价值
No residue of honour, of goodness,
这里已然毫无敬意 毫无善意
of sanctity left to defend!
毫无圣意可供守护
There will be rejoicing in the Heavens
天堂的人们定会共襄盛举
as Hell welcomes you with open arms...
因地狱正敞开大门迎接你的到来
May it lie in the filth
愿它永被埋在泥土之中
which will be its deserved home!
这才是它应得的下场
I'll gladly die with you.
我很乐意与你共赴黄泉
As you sink into the darkness -
当你沉入黑暗之中时
call out His name,
呼唤他的名字吧
see if He replies.
看他是否应答
Or if you must hear
抑或你听到的
the eternal silence.
只有永恒的沉寂
Next!
下一个
Cardinal Colonna!
科罗纳主教
This is one endless confession.
这场忏悔真是漫长
Close the door.
关门
God must want us to live.
上帝必定想要留我一命
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表