剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
城墙倒了
Oh ye of little faith.
刚才还不信
Get the armies in line.
整队待发
Now it begins.
现在才算开始
Form up! Prepare the attack!
列队 准备进攻
En formation! Present arms!
列队 拿好武器
Arms!
装备
Now!
出发
Present arms!
拿好武器
Charge!
冲啊
Attack!
进攻
Attack!
进攻
Ride them down!
踏平他们
Come along, hurry!
跟上 快点
Attack!
进攻
Stop!
住手
Stop!
住手
Slow down! Halt!
慢着 停下
Stop! Hold your arms!
住手 收回武器
Stop! I don't want a massacre.
住手 我不想制♥造♥大屠♥杀♥
You want me? You want me?
你要我是吗 你要我吗
Have me.
那就给你
Blow me into a thousand pieces!
把我千刀万剐吧
Come on, aim your bows, every one of them.
来啊 用弓箭瞄准我 都来啊
I want to sprout a hundred arrows.
我要身中百箭
Like a porcupine!
像豪猪一样
Aim for the rope.
瞄准绳子
Come on!
来吧
You can have your life, Catherina.
你可以活命 卡特琳娜
No...
不
...but I don't want it anymore.
我不想活命了
Come on, give me a legendary death.
来吧 让我死得传奇一点吧
Does it take a Catherina Sforza
只有卡特琳娜·斯福查才能
to kill a Catherina Sforza?
杀掉卡特琳娜·斯福查吗
Damn you, Spanish half-breed!
我诅咒你 西班牙混血
You will live.
你要活下来
I insist. Why?
一定要 为什么
Because I want you to.
因为我想
The key.
钥匙
I should have stabbed you on this bed.
我早该在这张床上捅死你
We both know that.
我们都知道这一点
But you didn't.
但你没有
Do not touch my dresses!
别碰我的裙子
Forgive me.
抱歉
But I would not have you seen in public like...
但我不希望你在公共场合穿成
...that.
那样
Why do you care?
你为什么会在意呢
I have tamed a legend.
我驯服了一个传说
The Tigress of Forli.
弗利的母老虎
I would have you dress to the occasion.
我会让你穿着得体
Yellow and black.
黄与黑
Tiger stripes.
老虎斑纹
Forward!
往前走
Make her a cage.
给她做个笼子
A golden one.
用金子做
Line it with ermine and black satin like a hearse.
用貂皮和黑缎装饰 像柩车一样
Have it pulled by liveried, feathered horses.
由着制♥服♥ 戴羽毛的马拉着
I want her entry to Rome to be spectacular.
我要让她风风光光地进入罗马
We have captured a legend.
我们抓获了一个传奇人物
She should be seen as one.
她应该被看作成一个传奇
And then?
然后呢
I will prepare premises in the Castel St. Angelo.
我会腾出圣天使堡
Her prison can become her castle;
她的牢房♥就是她的城♥堡♥
she deserves nothing less.
她配得上这个归宿
She had an assassin, didn't she?
她还有个杀手 不是吗
Rufio.
鲁弗斯
A master of the art of death.
精通死亡艺术的大♥师♥
Is he among this sorry lot?
他也在这不幸的队伍中
Yes.
是的
Then see this Rufio is sent to Rome as well.
那把鲁弗斯也送去罗马
Come, but don't claw me.
来 但是不许抓我
I have no claws left.
我已经没有利爪了
Then take my hand.
那牵我的手吧
No. Take my arm.
不 挽我的胳膊
This is my wake, not my wedding.
这是我的守夜 不是我的婚礼
Still, take it.
还是挽着吧
Why?
为什么
You took it once.
你挽过一次
My lady.
夫人
Welcome to Rome!
欢迎来罗马
Good day, my lady!
您好 夫人
Would it not have been simpler, my lady,
如果您当初主动来了 夫人
to have come of your own free will?
那不是就简单多了么
I'm sure in the end it would've been the same.
反正结局不会有何不同
Am I to be put to the rack?
你们要用镣铐锁住我吗
No.
不
We have rooms prepared for you above.
我们在楼上为您准备了房♥间
Fit for your station.
与您身份相符的房♥间
With a beautiful view of St. Peters.
可以看到圣彼得大教堂的美景
Don't be so rash, Your Holiness.
别这么急 教皇陛下
I still have teeth.
我的利齿还在
Release him from the wall.
把他放下来
Have they abused you, Rufio?
他们折磨你了吗 鲁弗斯
I had a man like you once.
我身边也曾有过一个你这样的人
Capable of any task.
可以完成任何任务
Beyond virtue.
于良善之外
Beyond good and evil.
超越善恶
Beyond everything but loyalty.
除忠诚外 再无其他
I asked you to meet me in confession, Father.
我请您来告解室见我 父亲
Because you have sinned.
因为你有罪
No, because it is the only place I cannot be overheard.
不 因为这是唯一不会被人窃听的地方
My brother has his spies everywhere.
我的哥哥在各处都安插了间谍
Should I put myself forward?
我是否应该自荐
You seem unbreakable. I like that.
你看起来坚不可摧 我喜欢
Is this an offer of employment?
您这是想要雇佣我吗
I could set you a task, see how you perform.
我可以给你个任务 看看你的表现
Tell me.
说说吧
I've been a bad wife.
我不是个好妻子
You have strayed?
你迷失了
As I said, Father, this confession is false.
正如我所说 父亲 这告解是虚构的
As everything around us is false.
正如我们身边的所有皆为虚构
But I asked you here to meet with me
但我请您来这里见我
to tell me privately just one true thing.
私下告诉我一件真事
I need someone done away with.
我要干掉一个人
In such a way that suspicion can never rest on me,
但嫌疑不可落在我 我的家人
my family, anyone to do with me.
或任何与我有关的人身上
Do you have a name?
他叫什么名字
It is rumoured that Cesare has designs on Naples.
据说凯撒对那不勒斯有企图
I know that you have had some dealings
我知道您与法国国王
with the French King.
达成过一些协议
If all of this is true, then my husband is as good as dead.
如果这些都是真的 那我丈夫就和死了一样了
Alfonso of Naples, Prince of Bisceglie.
那不勒斯的阿尔方索 比谢列的王子
Husband to your sister.
您妹妹的丈夫
Yes.
是
And you want to use me.
而您想让我去
That's clever.
很聪明
And if I'm caught at the task?
如果我执行任务时被抓住了呢
Will you be?
你会吗
What do you think?
您觉得呢
You should not listen to rumour.
你不该听信传言
I have no other confidante.
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表