剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on the Borgias...
《波吉亚家族》前情提要
You are the joy of my life.
你是我生活的快乐之源
You know that I know that that isn't true.
你知道我知道这是假话
How long can we last like this?
我们还能这样维持多久
Rumour has it
有流言说
that there are three in this marriage, not two!
我们三人共枕 而非两人
Do not provoke me, my lord.
不要惹我 大人
He could cause public scandal, if he...
他会发起丑闻的 如果他...
intimates any impropriety between us.
把我们的不当行为透露出去
We are family; we love each other.
我们是一家人 我们会相亲相爱
Where is the scandal?
能有什么丑闻
I would confound this pope.
我要让这个教皇感到恐慌
More than you have already?
还要制♥造♥更多的混乱吗
I have the arms, the cannon, and the castle.
我有武器 有大炮 还有城♥堡♥
This is our moment.
这是我们的机遇
Catherina Sforza plots with Naples.
卡特琳娜·斯福查暗中勾结那不勒斯
She reinforces her stronghold.
她加固了堡垒
She requisitions cannon.
征用了大炮
She will soon be impregnable.
她很快就会坚不可摧了
You are charged with my sister's protection.
你负责保护我妹妹
I would know where she is, where her husband is
每天 每小时 都要让我知道她在哪里
at every hour of every day.
她丈夫在哪里
I was prisoner in Naples.
以前 我是那不勒斯的囚犯
And now I'm prisoner in Rome.
现在又成了罗马的囚犯
Cesare Borgia comes and goes like a ghost in the night.
凯撒·波吉亚像夜间的游魂一样来去匆匆
You know he has the French King in his pocket
你知道他跟法国国王有私交
and the French army at his beck and call,
手里还握着法国♥军♥队的指挥权
and nobody knows what he's going to do next.
但没人知道他接下来要干什么
You hate him, don't you?
你恨他 对不对
I love my hide more than I hate him.
但我更喜欢安稳度日
Let this be a lesson to those who would betray me.
这事就作为例子 给想背叛我的人看看吧
As Catherina Sforza gathers allies to her daily,
卡特琳娜·斯福查每日招募盟友至其麾下
the end game will be war.
最终必会开战
Give me command!
把指挥权给我吧
We share the same aims, Father.
我们的目标相同 父亲
But what are your aims? You do not share them with us!
可你的目标是什么 我们的目标才不相同
If we weaken now, they destroy us.
如果我们稍有示弱 他们就会毁灭我们
I will carve you out an empire.
我会为您开创一个帝国
Trust me.
相信我
Rome is no longer the Borgia Pope alone.
罗马不再只有波吉亚教皇一人了
Rome is Cesare Borgia also.
那里还有凯撒·波吉亚
I have no servants when here in Rome, my lord.
我在罗马没仆人 大人
Florence can no longer afford them.
佛罗伦萨雇不起了
Ah, democracy, Senor Machiavelli.
民♥主♥嘛 马基雅维利先生
They say it has its merits.
据说这也有好处
What would you say
您如何定义
is the perfect crime, my lord?
完美的犯罪 大人
The one without a victim?
没有受害者
The one without a suspect.
没有嫌疑人
And I have often thought
而我经常会想
that whoever killed your brother remained unsuspected-
杀了你弟弟的人没有被怀疑
but made a suspect of everybody.
却让每个人都被怀疑了
Such a one has committed the perfect crime.
此人可谓是实施了一场完美的犯罪
And such a one may, one day,
而这个人 也许有一天
make the perfect prince.
也可以当一个完美的王子
How can one be a prince without a principality?
没有封邑 如何能当王子
One cannot.
不能
Which is why, I presume, you came to talk to me of Forli.
我猜这也是你来找我讨论弗利之事的原因
If Rome moves on Forli, what would Florence do?
如果罗马进军弗利 佛罗伦萨会怎么做
You know well what Florence will do.
你很清楚佛罗伦萨会怎么做
What we always do. Nothing.
我们总是这样 什么都不做
We must cross the borders of Florence to get there.
我们去往那里 必要跨过佛罗伦萨边界
Do so then at night.
那就晚上来
But armies make noise.
但军队噪音很大
I'll make sure they move quietly.
我会让他们保持安静
No disturbance, no pillage.
没有骚动 没有掠夺
Two armies I have heard. Double the noise.
我听说有两支军队 那就会有两倍的噪音
Can you keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗
The French Army is already there
法国♥军♥队已经到达
in the Romagna forests.
罗马涅森林了
Well beyond Florentine borders.
紧靠佛罗伦萨边界
I will send the papal army ahead of me
我会让教皇卫队打前锋
under cover of night.
趁夜色进军
What, no grand departure? No cheering crowd?
什么 没有盛大的出征 没有欢呼的人群
No, nothing like that.
不 这些都没有
And it is better if you know nothing of my progress.
如果您对我的计划一无所知 那就更好了
I will have them at the borders of Florence
我会在佛罗伦萨反应过来之前
before Florence awakes.
就在佛罗伦萨的边界攻下他们
Well, we cannot justify to the Florentine ambassador.
本座无法向佛罗伦萨的大使解释
You will not have to.
您不必解释
I have his assurance
他向我保证过
we can skirt their territories and move on.
我们可以通过他们的领土前行
Hm, well, as Socrates said,
正如苏格拉底所说
"True wisdom is knowing that you know nothing."
真正的智者知道自己一无所知
I will carve you out an empire, Father.
我会为您开辟出一个帝国 父亲
But who will rule it after we are gone, huh?
但是本座过世以后由谁来统治呢
All this rancour, this discord.
所有这些积怨和纷争
Votes in conclave bought and sold.
秘密会议时的暗箱操作
Families and factions, blade against blade.
家族派系之间的针锋相对
Would it not be simpler
如果圣彼得的钥匙
just to hand on the keys of St. Peter's from father to son?
只从父亲传给儿子 不就简单多了吗
Primogeniture.
长子继承制
It's the simplest and most efficient
这是最简单有效的
transfer of power known to man.
权利转移方式
Like...like a monarchy.
就像...就像君主国那样
God's true kingdom,
尘世之中
here on earth.
真正的上帝之国
Handed from father to son?
由父亲传给儿子
Is God served well by the papal elections?
教宗选举能更好地服侍上帝吗
Is the College of Cardinals mentioned in the gospels?
福音书中提到过枢机主教团吗
No.
没有
That is the past.
那些都过去了
Primogeniture is the future.
未来需要长子继承制
Simple, preordained.
简单 且命中注定
The world would not tolerate...
世人不会允许...
Not yet. But...
还没允许 但是
See, we have the power to make and unmake monarchies
你看 本座有权选择是否实施君主制
but we have no kingdom of our own.
可本座还没有属于自己的王国
No, if you create for us a kingdom,
不过如果你为本座建立一个王国
we will write the book of our future.
我们的未来都将由本座来书写
The future of the church, of the world we live in,
教会的未来 这个世界的未来
will be ours-
都将是我们的
yours, and your children's.
你的 你的子孙的
You say nothing?
你无话要说吗
I am...
我
stunned into silence.
哑口无言
Why do you think we wished you a cardinal, hm?
你以为本座为什么非要你做红衣主教
So you would be pope one day.
就为某一天 让你成为教皇
Carve us out a kingdom, Cesare.
为本座开辟出一个王国吧 凯撒
And be both king and pope.
既当国王 也当教皇
You saw what happened to Colonna,
你们看到了科伦纳的下场
so you know the rules.
想必也知道规矩了
We knew them already, my lord.
我们早已知道了 大人
Good.
很好
Never presume that I will not act on my worst instincts.
别以为我不会仅靠不祥的直觉行事
Or that it is not in your best interests to stay loyal to me.
也别以为对我不忠会使你们获得更大的利益
We have an army here.
我们有支军队
It is well stocked, powdered at last.
养兵千日 终将踏入沙场
It has generals.
军队中已有将领
They imagine they rule. They don't.
他们幻想可以统领军队 其实不然
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表