剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
My whole family was assaulted.
我的全家都被袭击了
And but for the actions of my brave manservant,
要不是多亏了我勇敢的仆人
my mother, sister, and nephew
我的母亲 妹妹和侄子
would lie like carrion in the streets.
都会横尸街头
Yes, I heard as much.
是的 我听说了
You also heard who set the dogs upon them?
那你也听说是谁派的那几条狗了吧
No, I don't trust rumour.
没有 我不相信流言
Catherina Sforza, it is rumoured.
流言说是卡特琳娜·斯福查
It is also rumoured that she had help.
流言还说有人帮她
From whom?
是谁
Who covets the papal crown?
谁在垂涎教皇之位
The great Roman families:
伟大的罗马家族
Colonna, Orsini, Baglioni...
科伦纳 奥尔西尼 巴廖尼
Vitelli.
和维泰利
A dangerous accusation, my lord.
这种指责很危险 大人
And one that would need evidence. Indeed.
而且需要证据 的确
Micheletto, call the night watch.
米凯莱托 叫守夜卫兵来
There was some unpleasantness in the streets.
街上有些脏东西需要清理
And so I shall escort the good Lord Vitelli safely home.
我来护送维泰利大人安全回家
Rodrigo.
罗德里格
No, no. It's no good. Come here.
不不 没有用的 来吧
It's no good!
这样没用
My love...
亲爱的...
it happens to every man once in a while.
每个男人都会偶尔遇到这种事
Not to me.
我不会
To every man.
每个男人都会
Why, have you known so many?
怎么 你接触过很多吗
No. I'm sorry.
不 对不起
Forgive me. Forgive me.
原谅我 原谅我
Come here.
过来
We have never been unmanned before.
本座从未无能过
Maybe it's the poison.
可能是毒药的缘故
I mean, we want you.
本座想要你
We desire you.
本座渴求你
You are tired.
你累了
You've been through too much.
你最近经历了太多
We have been tired before.
本座以前也曾觉得累
We have never been undone before.
但本座从未做不了过
Perhaps it's age.
可能是年龄的问题
You are the most vigorous man I have ever known.
你是我知道的男人里最强健的
"Was," Perhaps.
可能只是以前
You are. And this will pass.
现在也是 这件事会过去的
Believe me, it will pass.
相信我 会过去的
Cardinal Orsini!
奥尔西尼主教
You could hear a pin drop, Micheletto.
安静得掉根针都能听到了 米凯莱托
If I had a pin.
前提是我要有针
Do you have a pin, Cardinal?
你有针吗 主教
No, my Lord, I have no pin.
没有 大人 我没有针
But you have relatives here.
但你有亲戚
Could you introduce me to them?
能给我们介绍一下吗
The Lords Paulo, Roberto Orsini:
这两位是贵族保罗和罗伯托·奥尔西尼
Lord Cesare Borgia.
这是凯撒·波吉亚大人
At your service.
听您差遣
May I join you?
我能加入吗
Be our guest.
欢迎
You were here for the game, I would hazard.
我打赌 你是来玩游戏的吧
The pope falls ill. The game begins.
教皇一病 游戏就开始了
Who will succeed him? An Orsini?
谁会接替他的位置 奥尔西尼家族的人
A Colonna? A D'Este?
科伦纳 还是戴斯特家族的
Or, would anyone dare bet on another Spaniard?
有人敢赌会再来一个西班牙裔的吗
But the pope lives. Indeed.
但教皇活下来了 的确
The game is over. For now.
游戏结束了 暂时结束而已
So then why do you still linger here in Rome?
那为什么你还逗留在罗马
We like the ruins.
我们喜欢覆灭
You prefer them to your castle in Bracciano?
比起那座布拉恰诺的城♥堡♥更喜欢吗
We like that too.
我们也喜欢那个
But you must confer with your cousin, the cardinal.
但你肯定有事要跟你的主教堂兄商讨
Which is difficult in Bracciano.
这在布拉恰诺可很难做到
His business is in Rome.
他的事务都在罗马
Yes, he serves the pope, in Consistory.
对 他侍奉教皇 在红衣主教团
Does that service include
侍奉的内容是否包括
the attempted assassination of his family?
尝试暗♥杀♥他的家人呢
Be careful, my lord.
小心说话 大人
I am - most careful.
我非常小心
I gutted those incompetent dogs.
我把那些没用的狗开了膛
Sent by Catherina Sforza?
是卡特琳娜·斯福查派来的
By you?
还是你
Or by a great combination of both?
还是你们两人一起
But the pope survived, thanks be to God.
但教皇活下来了 感谢上帝的恩泽
Here, take it down.
好了 把刀放下
So, be careful with your calumnies and your accusations.
请注意你的诽谤与谴责
Rome is a city of rumour.
罗马城中盛行流言
And you had a brother, who was murdered.
何况你还有个被谋杀了的弟弟
And rumour has it that the culprit still lives.
而谣言传说 罪犯还在世
He has yet to be found.
我们会抓到他
Well, perhaps he's here.
或许他就在这里
Are you accusing me?
你是在说我吗
Or me?
还是我
Come father, come!
来 父亲 来
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪里
That's the mystery. Come!
神秘的地方 快来
Come!
快来
Father!
父亲
Hold on!
抓住
Hold me, Father -
抓紧我 父亲
promise you'll hold me!
答应我 你会抓紧我
I...I...
我 我
No! Father!
不 父亲
Juan!
胡安
Cesare, Holy Father, your loving son.
我是凯撒 圣父 你的爱儿
Our only son.
本座的独子
Catherina Sforza seeks out allies.
卡特琳娜·斯福查正在寻求同盟
You've come to talk to us about spiders.
你跟本座说过他们暗中勾结一事了
In an alliance against us. With whom?
是寻求抵♥制♥我们的联盟 跟谁
All of them: the great Roman families.
所有人 罗马的各大家族
So it is time to act.
看来 是时候行动了
To snip those silken threads from their source.
从根源处斩断那些丝线
The great Arachne.
从阿♥拉♥喀涅女神处
And to give her a lesson in the elegance of revenge.
教教她如何优雅地复仇
Can revenge be elegant?
复仇也能优雅吗
Oh, yes. And eloquent.
当然可以 还有何为雄辩
We shall begin with words.
本座会从言语入手
An inquisition, within these walls.
在梵蒂冈内 展开一场审查
They will all cry innocent.
他们都会自称无辜
We will have one interrogate the other.
本座会让他们互相审问
Interrogate.
审问
And of what do we accuse them?
我们用什么理由去指控他们呢
Of a hand in the conspiracy.
参与阴谋
To murder our sacred person, and of our family.
谋杀圣者 谋杀本座的家人
The murder of your beloved son.
还有谋杀你心爱的儿子
You surpass yourself, Cesare.
你越来越优秀了 凯撒
I have a lot to atone for.
我还有很多要赎的罪
We shall start with he who is closest
本座会从与弗里的狼蛛
to the tarantula of Forli:
最亲密的人身上下手
Cardinal Sforza.
斯福查主教
Holiness, I swear by the living God
教皇陛下 我对上帝发誓
that I am innocent in this matter.
我在这件事上是无辜的
I have long forsaken all ties with my family.
我早就跟我的家族恩断义绝了
I am a nameless orphan,
我是一个无名的孤儿
in the service of God, my pope,
一心侍奉上帝 教皇陛下
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表