剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
You suppose? Cousin, we are men talking here.
你猜 堂弟 这可是男人间的谈话
I mean how does she like it? Dog style?
我是问她喜欢用什么姿势 小狗式
Up the back alley?
后背式
How?
怎么做的
The usual way.
就普通的姿势
The usual way?
普通的姿势
What is it you're not telling me?
你在隐瞒什么
What happened on your wedding night?
你们的新婚之夜到底发生了什么事
Nothing. Nothing?
没发生什么 没发生什么
what do you mean nothing?
这是什么意思
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
The marriage wasn't consummated?
你们还没圆房♥吗
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
Nothing happened, nothing at all?
什么也没发生 什么也没有
But it must happen!
但有些事必须发生
For the sake of both our families, it must happen.
为了我们双方家族的利益 必须得发生
And it will.
会的
Yes, it most certainly will.
是的 肯定会的
Cardinal Farnese.
法奈斯主教
Your holiness.
教皇陛下
Hard work I see.
工作很认真啊
Yes, Holiness. I'm reconciling dockets, Holiness.
是的 陛下 我正在整理文件
As to obtaining the true level of Vatican funds.
接着清算教廷的真实资产总量吧
Please, don't let me stop you.
请不要让我的出现打扰到你
Your sister Giulia requested that you be created a Cardinal.
是你姐姐茱莉亚举荐你当主教的
Yes, Holiness.
是的 陛下
You did not put yourself forward? No, Holiness.
是你自荐的吗 不是 陛下
Not even to her?
连对她都没有吗
Suggestion, merest hint?
建议 或是些许暗示
No, Holiness, it was her idea.
没有 教皇陛下 这是她的主意
So, you are not like the others.
这么说你与其他人不同
No ambition.
没有野心
I am deeply honored by the trust...
能得到您的信任 我倍感荣幸
She told me that you have a felicity for numbers,
她告诉我 你对数字和财务
for accounts.
都很感兴趣
Which is why we have placed you in the position in our Treasury.
因此本座让你掌管国库
Holiness.
谢陛下
Now listen to me very carefully.
现在 仔细听我说
Yes, Holiness.
是 教皇陛下
You will not report to Cardinal Germani.
不要向葛尔玛尼主教汇报任何事
You will not report to Cardinal Sforza.
也不要向斯福查主教汇报
To none of them.
对谁都不行
You will detail the full extent of Vatican finances
你要将教廷的财政情况完整地记录下来
and your report you will place in our hands and our hands alone.
详细汇报给本座 而且只给本座
Am I clear? Yes, Holiness.
明白了吗 明白了 教皇陛下
Good.
很好
Giulia, what brings you here?
茱莉亚 你怎么来了
Sister's devotion.
姐姐关心你嘛
With your head above the water, still?
还看得懂吗
In truth, I feel the waves closed over me long ago.
其实我早就看不懂了
What is this?
这是什么
I no longer know.
我也不知道了
Lies and confusion.
尽是谎言 混淆视听
Will the sisterly devotion go so far as to help me make sense of it?
姐姐的关心能帮我理清这些吗
Are you awake?
你还醒着吗
Yes.
醒着呢
I wanted to say I'm sorry for last night.
我想为昨晚的事道歉
I wish it'd never happened.
真希望那从没发生过
Can we pretend it never happened and start anew?
能装作什么也没发生过 重新开始吗
I'm sorry, I cannot that.
抱歉 我不想做
We're married now.
我们现在结婚了
Last night...
昨晚
something more happened than just
除了宾客布置板上的问号♥之外
a question mark on a play setting.
还发生了一些别的事
What happened?
什么事
I don't understand, what else happened?
我不懂 还发生了什么事
A cloud descended on me.
一片乌云降临到了我的身上
My heart.
我的心上
Let me lift it.
我可以为你清除它
You feel nothing?
你没有感觉吗
I feel your hand.
我感觉到你的手了
Help me to love you.
帮我爱你
Please.
求你了
Maybe...maybe our love has to be more of the soul.
也许我们的爱应该停留在精神层面上
Like...brother and sister.
就像 兄妹之爱吗
No, not like that.
不 不是那样
We've been stripped bare. Yes.
我们的国库被搬空了 是的
Extraordinary, isn't it?
太精彩了 不是吗
With such ease.
如此轻而易举
You laugh at it. Where is the outrage, the fury?
你还笑 你的愤慨与暴怒到哪去了
Because...we never would have thought he had it in him.
因为 本座从未想过他是这种人
Oh, we'll replenish the coffers. Meanwhile...
我们会再次把国库填满的 与此同时...
Seek him up, the old goat.
找到他 找到那个老家伙
Teach him the error of his ways.
让他知道自己错在哪了
Find him.
找到他
Leave us.
都退下吧
Holy Father!
教皇陛下
If you wish me to visit you, you have but to say the word.
如果您想见我 跟我说一声就行
There's no need for Vatican guards in the night.
没必要大半夜出动教廷卫队
Your handwriting on Vatican accounts.
这是你在教廷账簿上留下的字迹
Your notes.
你的注释
Here...and here.
这里 还有这里
Don't try and deny it!
别想抵赖了
Yes. I was helping Alessandro to make sense.
没错 我是在帮亚历山德理清思绪
You told us he was capable!
你告诉本座他能胜任的
That he had a felicity for numbers! We took your word!
你说他对数字很感兴趣 本座信了你
He does.
他确实是
That rats' nest of Vicars would make a saint weep.
那个鼠窝就连圣人看了都会落泪
You lied to gain your brother a position.
你为了让弟弟当上红衣主教 撒谎了
He is capable! Moreover,
他可以胜任的 不仅如此
we ordered him explicitly to answer to no one but us,
本座曾明确指示他只能向本座汇报
and he runs straight to you!
但他马上就去找了你
I was merely helping him.
我只是帮了他一下
As I once helped you!
就像我帮你的时候一样
Give me one reason why
给本座一个
we should not have him disrobed this instant.
不马上把他撤职的理由
There's nothing on the hand here.
您没什么好担心的
He could not understand the numbers.
他只是搞不懂那些数字
Could not understand the numbers... That is all.
搞不懂数字 仅此而已
I helped him. No one else, nothing more.
我帮了他一下 仅我一人 仅此而已
Just a sister helping a brother to serve his Pope.
只是姐姐帮助弟弟服务教皇罢了
But he is a man, is he not?
但他终究是个人 不是吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
All men are false!
人都是虚伪的
We had sought to purge our Vatican...
本座曾试图清除梵蒂冈的污秽
and so the fresh blood of new Cardinals would wash it clean!
用新鲜的血液来洗净枢机主教团
They will not...New Cardinals become old Cardinals
但是不行...新主教会变成老主教
and go all again and again.
循环反复
The plotting, the scheming. I can see it all.
那些阴谋 那些诡计 我都能看到
As inevitable as the tide.
它们像潮水般汹涌而来
You are not yourself, Holiness.
您有点反常 教皇陛下
But we are not mistaken either.
但本座是正确的
We're so...utterly alone.
本座 完全是孤身一人
You are not alone, Holiness.
您不是孤身一人 教皇陛下
How can I prove it? You can't.
您要我怎么证明呢 你没法证明
Unless you were to ensure the loyalty of an entire Consistory!
除非你能保证整个红衣主教团都忠心耿耿
If that will bring me your forgiveness
如果这能让您宽恕我
and you some peace of mind,
能让您安心
then I shall find a way.
那我会想出办法的
You wish to speak to us? In private?
你想私下跟本座谈话
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表