剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
You know all this, do you not?
你清楚的很 不是吗
Yes, your father encouraged me to, uh...
是 你父亲的确曾鼓励我...
...to know all of this.
去了解这些
And?
然后呢
I have a list in my private apartments.
我的密室里有张单子
Names and notes.
名字和记录
Get it.
去拿来
Did my cousin Catherina send you?
是我堂姐卡特琳娜派你来的吗
You are not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
This is a dagger's tip upon which all events turn, Cardinal.
现在万事悬而未决 正是关键时刻 主教
We are at the fork in the road.
我们正站在岔路口
Rome must not be allowed to take the wrong path here.
绝不能再让罗马走入歧途了
Did you do this?
这是你干的
No.
不是
It took us by surprise.
我们也很惊诧
But it was our intention, at the proper moment.
不过换个时机 我们也有此意
Preparations have been made for some time now,
这段时间 我们做了些准备
certain... matters arranged.
还有些...安排
All this has done is move things along
这事只不过把我们的计划
a little faster than we'd anticipated.
加速推进了一些
You have always known this day would come, Ascanio.
你知道总会有这么一天的 阿斯卡尼奥
All that has changed is that
唯一变了的只是
now I require your assistance in the matter.
现在我要求你协助我办这件事
By what right dare you require anything of me?
你凭什么敢对我作出要求
By right of blood. Of family.
凭血缘 凭家族
Of kinsmen.
凭亲情
And by right of what is good for Rome.
还有凭这样对罗马更好
And if I refuse?
如果我拒绝呢
You should not refuse.
你不应该拒绝
If he dies...
如果他死了...
When he dies.
当他死的时候
What comes after?
然后会怎样
Are you here to dangle the Papacy of Rome in front of me
你来是想像把胡萝卜放在饥饿的骡子前一样
like a carrot in front of a hungry mule?
用罗马教皇的职位引诱我吗
Are you saying you would refuse, if it were offered?
你的意思是我们这样做 你就会拒绝吗
Understand me clearly.
搞清楚我在说什么
Your cousin Catherina will not be denied this chance.
你的堂姐卡特琳娜不会错过这次机会
He will die.
他会死的
As will they all die.
像他们所有人一样
All?
所有人
The whole brood of bastards die tonight.
那一窝私生子今晚都会死
So you should give thought
所以你应该好好想想
to where you want to be come the dawn.
黎明到来时 你想站在哪边
One step closer to the throne of Rome,
是进一步接近罗马的王座
or confronting a pope whose family just died at Sforza hands.
还是安慰一个被斯福查族人杀了家人的教皇
Come home, Ascanio.
回家吧 阿斯卡尼奥
You have been too long away.
你已经离家太远了
It would be good if we could count on your support.
倘若我们能得到您的支持就再好不过了
Of course.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢您
You believe that one of you can beat him.
你以为你们中有人能打败他
You can't.
你们做不到
Sforza knows too well your strengths and weaknesses,
斯福查很清楚你们的长处跟短处
your little corridor politics.
你们在背后玩弄的那些小手段
He'll set you against one another,
他会挑拨你们的关系
let you vie for position,
让你们为了职位针锋相对
and then take down the winner without breaking a sweat.
然后轻而易举地坐收渔人之利
I can beat him,
我能打败他
if you lend your strength to mine.
只要你们祝我一臂之力
None of you wants to be pope in any case.
反正你们也不想成为教皇
What you want is power.
你们想要的只是权力
And that I will give you,
而我会给予你们
all that you could eat of it.
用之不竭的权力
Your Holiness!
教皇陛下
Water! Dottore, water, now!
水 医师 拿水来 快
Yes, my lord!
是 大人
Your Holiness!
教皇陛下
Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto.
愿荣耀归于圣父 圣子 圣灵
Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper,
起初如此 今日如此 以后亦然
et in saecula saeculorum.
永无穷尽
Amen.
阿门
Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto.
愿荣耀归于圣父 圣子 圣灵
Your place is in the Vatican, Cardinal.
您属于梵蒂冈 主教
Rodrigo.
罗德里格
You can leave us.
下去吧
I...
我
Shh... Don't try to speak.
别试着说话
Your throat will be torn from the charcoal.
您的喉咙会被木炭割伤的
It's safe.
这没有毒
It's safe, it's safe.
这没毒 没毒
I saw the face of death.
我看到了死神的脸
Well, you're not dead, Father.
您没死 父亲
You live.
您一直活着
For how long?
多久了
A day and a night.
一天一夜
By who?
谁做的
Della Rovere.
德拉·罗维里
The Dominicans were hiding him right here in Rome.
道明会的人把他藏在了罗马
But we have him
但我们抓到他了
and I will know how many others,
我会查出还有多少人
their names,
他们的名字
their families...
他们的家庭
He will tell everything before I'm done with him,
在我的手段用完之前 他就会说出一切
and then he will beg for death.
然后求我们杀了他
They settled like crows around me...
他们像乌鸦一样围着我
I heard them...
我听到他们
...praying for my death.
在祈祷我的死亡
I heard them.
我听到了
They're gone now.
现在他们都走了
I have disappointed them.
我让他们失望了
How come I did not die?
我为什么没死
You owe your life to Lucrezia.
多亏了露克蕾莎
And the grace of God.
还有上帝的恩赐
Yes, and that.
对 还有那个
No, not God.
不 不是上帝
Where is he?
他在哪里
Who, Father?
谁 父亲
Juan. Where is Juan?
胡安 胡安在哪里
Juan.
胡安
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
You have us.
你有我们
We are here.
我们都在这里
One day and a night.
短短一天一夜
So much has changed.
就什么都变了
Well?
怎么样
What of my family?
我的家人还好吗
Make way!
让开
They're well, so far.
到目前为止 都还好
And whether they remain so depends on your answer.
但接下来如何就看你的回答了
There are five guards inside the villa.
宅子里有五个守卫
I don't know how many outside.
我不知道外面有多少
Where placed?
都在什么地方
The main doors. Two in the garden.
一个在大门 两个在花♥园♥里
The others move around, upstairs mostly.
其他的四处巡逻 大部分时间在楼上
I'm not sure of more.
再具体我就不知道了
That's good enough.
足够了
And the family?
教皇的家人呢
They will return when the pope is well.
等教皇好转 他们就回来
Or when he dies.
或是等他去世
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表