剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
It's set deep beneath Jerusalem, buried for centuries.
深埋于耶路撒冷 尘封了几个世纪
It was moved with our tribe to Constantinople.
它被我们的族人带去了君士坦丁堡
It travels with us.
我们一路带着它
We keep it hidden.
藏得很隐蔽
For events of great "import" ... important!
留至肿大...重大事件之时
Such is our imminent entry into Rome.
比如我们入住罗马
Yes.
没错
We poor Jews have little in the way of coin.
我们犹太人贫苦 没有多少资金
But we are rich in history.
但是我们历史悠久
And we would like to show our gratitude to Your Holiness,
无论做什么都好 我们只想表达
in whichever way God allows.
对教皇陛下的感激之情
If... We can gain entry into Rome.
条件是 我们得以入住罗马
Can you send it to us here?
你能把枪运来这里吗
Is is already on it's way, Your Holiness.
已经在途中了 教皇陛下
I could gift to you, if...
我可以送给您 如果...
We understand.
本座明白
We will have a relevant board drawn up
本座会为此召集一次会议
and on receipt of the Spear of Longinus
收到朗基努斯之枪之时
you and your people will be welcome
就是你和你的族人受邀
to make your homes here in Rome.
入住罗马之时
Your Excellency's generosity knows no bounds.
阁下的慷慨宽厚无边
It's good to see that at least one of our Cardinals
真不错 至少还有一位枢机主教
takes our purposes so close with the heart.
能够如此用心地履行职责
Thank you, Holiness.
谢谢您 陛下
Well, Cardinal Farnese will go far.
法奈斯主教必将有所作为
Indeed.
确实
An army! We're under attack! That way!
有军队 我们遭袭了 在那边
Get me my horse.
牵我的马来
That was the Spear of Longinus.
那是朗基努斯之枪
Apparently.
明显是的
To quote the Holy Father's words of approval:
引用圣父的嘉许之言
that young man will go far.
那个年轻人必将有所作为
Again. Apparently.
还是那句话 明显是的
I detect a note of irritation, Cardinal.
我察觉到了一丝恼怒 主教
If I may be so percipient even jealousy.
甚至还有一丝嫉妒
No Cardinal. Nearly of caution.
没有 主教 只是谨慎而已
Jews have sold Christians dug relics for centuries.
几个世纪以来犹太人一直在倒卖♥♥基♥督♥教古物
Why Pope Innocent was offered the Ark of the Covenant
不然怎么会有萨拉曼卡的犹太游历学者
by an itinerant rabbi from Salamanca?
向英诺森教皇献上约柜一事
We are children, to that guile, Cardinal.
面对这种奸诈之人 我们还太嫩 主教
Innocence, like our Savior himself.
太单纯 和我们的救世主一样
And someone must knock this fake antiquarian off his purge.
需要有人来揭下这个文物倒卖♥♥者的面具
Your Holiness.
教皇陛下
May I present to you
请容我向您呈献
a treasure that we feared
整个基♥督♥教世界
was lost forever at the eyes of Christendom.
恐已失去的珍宝
The Spear that touched the blood of our Savior himself.
沾染过救世主鲜血的长枪
The Spear of Longinus.
朗基努斯之枪
Even the wrapping, Holiness,
看看这裹布 教皇陛下
falls away at the touch.
碰一下就脱落了
May we hold? Indeed.
本座可以握一下吗 当然
It has been awaiting hands as blessed as yours.
它一直在等待像您这般神圣的双手呢
Legend has it, sometimes trembles to the touch.
相传它会因触碰而颤抖
Indeed.
确实
We felt it. Tremble.
本座感觉到了 一阵颤抖
Holiness, if I may interrupt this secret moment.
教皇陛下 抱歉打断这神圣的时刻
May I also present,
请容我也呈上
The Spear of Longinus.
朗基努斯之枪
Are there two spears?
有两把枪吗
Are they two Longinuses?
还是有两个朗基努斯
Sadly Your Holiness, having researched the matter,
遗憾的是 教皇陛下 我彻查此物后
it appear to be many, one in Alexandria,
发现这枪有很多把 一把在亚历山大港
one, in a monastery in Sicily,
一把在西西里的一家修道院里
and one was promised to your predecessor,
一个摩尔人还曾承诺过要献一把
Pope Innocent by a Moor,
给您的前任 教皇英诺森八世
fleeing from the siege of Grenada.
当时他刚从沦陷的格拉纳达王国逃出来
This current claim to the title,
现在这把枪
was found in an Etruscan ruin, north of Rome.
发现于罗马北部伊特鲁里亚的废墟中
Does it tremble to the touch?
它在触碰后会颤抖吗
It can be made to.
你可以让它抖啊
Would you Cardinal be so kind?
主教大人能让我握一下吗
Looks authentic.
看起来是真的
Feels authentic.
掂量起来也是真的
But as to the tremulation,
至于枪身的振动
there is none!
却并没有
And there is fresh sap.
里面还有新鲜的树液呢
I see. Oozing from the wood.
快看 从木头里往外流呢
This wood was cut from a Roman beach tree
这根木头来自一棵罗马海边的树
I would hazard, within, a month past?
我打赌也就 一个月前做的吧
Are there beaches in the Holy Land?
圣地之中有海滩吗
No, Cardinal, there are not.
没有 主教 没有海滩
There are seeders in the Holy Land.
圣地有人播种
Youse, there are no beaches.
但是 没有海滩
But we thank you, Cardinal,
但是本座要感谢你 主教
for proving the authenticity of the real Spear of Longinus,
你验证了这把朗基努斯之枪的真实性
which we will present to the world,
在禧年的欢庆日
when we break down the doors of St. Peter,
本座敞开圣彼得教堂的大门之时
at the begining of the next year jubilee.
会将它呈现给全世界
And you Cardinal,
至于你呢 主教
may consign this piece of pretend relic,
你可以把这把仿制的遗宝
to the trove of forgeries from which you found it.
放回它之前所在的赝品库了
My Lord Sforza.
斯福查大人
My mother was right.
母亲说得对
Come tomorrow's dawn. There will be revised plan.
明天破晓时再来 计划有变动
What now?
现在呢
I've seen enough.
我看够了
Tomorrow,
明天
our fathers will know our place in history.
我们的父亲将会知晓我们在历史中的地位
Until tomorrow! Until tomorrow!
就在明天 就在明天
When we take Milan, my brother, will see who the better fighter.
拿下米兰后 兄弟 我们就可一决雌雄了
Are we ready? Soon, My Lord.
准备好了吗 马上 大人
How long to pull a cannon into place?
大炮多久能准备好
4 hours?
四个小时
Not one living soul gets in or out. Of course.
不许任何人出入 当然
My Lord, you must come see!
大人 您一定要看看
The gates are open, My Lord.
城门敞开着 大人
City looks unguarded.
整座城似乎并无守卫
Welcome to Milan, My Lord.
欢迎来到米兰 大人
Where is Ludovico Sforza?
卢德维科·斯福查在哪里
Where is the Moro, where's the Duke?
摩尔人呢 公爵呢
Gone, My Lord.
都走了 大人
And his army?
他的军队呢
Gone with him.
随他离开了
What's this molten thing?
这个被融掉的是什么东西
It was a bronze horse once,
它曾经是匹铜马
10 houses high.
有十座房♥子那么高
Designed by Leonardo... Da Vinci.
设计者是莱昂纳多... 达·芬奇
Duke had it melted down for cannon.
公爵把它熔掉去做大炮
And abandoned the cannon and rode up into the hill.
却又抛弃了大炮 骑马去了山里
The French king would meet with Leonardo.
法国国王要见莱昂纳多
If you can find him.
你得先找到他
Da Vinci is gone too.
达·芬奇也走了
You have Milan, My Lord. No, the French have Milan.
您得到了米兰 大人 不 是法国得到了
And Ludovico Sforza lives to fight another day.
但卢德维科·斯福查还活着 他定会卷土重来
And he has a rightful claim to Naples.
而且他对那不勒斯国具有合法的所有权
Damn it!
该死
So...
那么
You say it trembles.
你说它会颤抖
So legend has it, Your Holiness.
传说如此 教皇大人
Or does it just "seem" to tremble?
还是它只是"似乎"颤抖了呢
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表