剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
how weak they are.
他们到底有多软弱
It would need to be chronicled. Why?
而且我们要把此事记录下来 为什么
For posterity's sake.
以供后世查实
Well, master vicar will enjoy that.
听起来很有趣
Now, if all goes according to plan,
如果一切照计划发展
that chronicle would, I believe,
我认为 这份记录
ensure the loyalty of the entire Consistory.
将会保证整个主教团忠心耿耿
If that succeeds, we will grant you a cardinal's hat.
如果计划成功 本座就赐你一顶主教帽
Now leave us, if you please.
好了 你先退下吧
Our daughter's ordeal approaches.
本座的女儿就要遭罪了
Do I look pleasing?
我看着让人满意吗
You look beautiful.
你非常美丽动人
Beautiful enough to satisfy a King of Naples?
美丽得能让那不勒斯国王满意吗
One night, and it will be done.
只要一个晚上就够了
It will soon be behind you.
这事马上就过去了
The act may be done in a night,
这种行为也许一个晚上就过去了
but I will have blood for this.
但我会让他付出血的代价
It is time.
时间到了
Dear God, I got sick.
我的天哪 这真恶心
My eyes. Remember.
看我的眼睛 记住
Oh, Beautiful!
太美了
Hey, hey, here with me.
看着我
Here with me.
看着我
OK.
好
Just me, just me.
只想着我 只想着我
Just me.
只想着我
Excellent.
精彩
Your sister is a lucky woman to have a husband
你妹妹真幸运 找到这样一个丈夫
that can bring her ecstasy at his first time.
第一次做这事就能让她达到高♥潮♥
I didn't know the boy had it in him.
没想到这孩子这么能干
Now, you may tell your father
现在你可以转告你父亲了
the matter have been dealt with to my satisfaction.
我对这件事的处理 感到很满意
And you may get out of my house.
你也可以从我家滚出去了
Father, a man has come for you.
神父 有人找你
I have been expecting him.
我等候多时了
Tell him he will find me at the old roman bath at dusk.
告诉他 黄昏时分去旧罗马浴室找我
Any French princess of your choosing.
有没有看上哪位法国公主
I believe that was the ambassador's suggestion.
应该要听从大使的安排吧
The French King must truly desire to be rid of his wife.
法国国王一定非常想休掉他的妻子
Look at me.
看着我
What happened before, what all but happened again last night,
之前发生的事 还有昨晚重演的事
it belongs in the past,
都已经过去了
and has no place in your future nor in mine.
跟你我以后的生活都没有关系了
All is done now. You can go off and love your husband.
一切都过去了 你回去好好爱你的丈夫
And I can go off and find myself a bride.
我也出去给自己找个新娘
Maybe we both can wake up to happiness.
也许我们都能找到幸福
Come back soon.
早点回来
Listen now,
听着
there will be a dinner tonight here in the Vatican.
今天梵蒂冈会有一场晚宴
All the cardinals are to be invited.
所有主教都会受到邀请
You will not attend.
但你不要来
Why not? Because your sister tells you so.
为什么 因为姐姐告诉你别来
Become ill, stay at home. Don't come to the Vatican.
说你病了 待在家里 别到梵蒂冈来
Francesco Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua, requests an audience.
弗朗西斯科·贡扎加 曼图亚公爵求见
Has he brought the Duchessa with him?
公爵夫人也来了吗
So, all set for France?
准备好出发去法国了吗
Now, before you give Louis the annulment,
授予路易解除婚约的权力前
look to our advantage.
一定要保住我们的利益
Get him to renounce his claims over Naples,
让他声明放弃那不勒斯
and beyond that, whatever else you can to strengthen our position.
还有 争取一切能增强我们势力的东西
I understand.
我明白
You hold the fate of Rome in your hands.
罗马的命运就在你手上了
Go on then.
出发吧
So, you have found me.
你找到我了
Yes, I have found you.
是的 我找到你了
Now, I would find the money you stole from his Holiness.
现在我还要找到你从教皇陛下手里偷的钱
Heh, how could I steal that which was already stolen?
我要如何去偷 已经不见了的东西呢
From good man and bad, from rich and poor.
不论好人坏人 穷♥人♥富人
The Pope steals from all Italy regardless.
教皇对整个意大利的人都照偷不误
I am merely redistributed it.
我只是将财富重新分配罢了
Where is it?
钱在哪
Gone. Gone. All gone. Where?
不在了 没了 都没了 在哪
I have wiped and cleaned away.
我已经全部都处理好了
Did I hurt His Holiness where it hurts the most?
我是不是正中教皇陛下的要害
In his pocket?
他的荷包
You wish to know the truth? Yes.
你想知道答案 是
He laughed.
他笑来着
Be seated, eminences and sisters.
主教们 修女们 诸位请坐
Now the Holy Father calls upon us all
今天圣父召集我们来到这里
to give what we can to support his endeavours.
是要大家尽一切所能 支持他 帮助他
Sister, please stand up.
修女 请起立
Your name, please? Sister Angela, My lady.
请问你叫什么 我是安吉拉修女 夫人
Step to the front now.
请上前来
Don't be shy, come on.
别害羞 来
May I ask you to begin?
能请你先开始吗
But, Milady, we have sworn a vow of poverty.
可是 夫人 我们已宣誓保持一生清贫
I have nothing to give.
我没有可供捐赠之物
All I own is the clothes that I wear.
我所有的只是身上这一身行头
Then they will have to do.
那就这么办
Who will give 10 ducats to the crusade
谁愿意捐赠十个金币
for Sister Angela's veil?
以换取安吉拉修女的教巾
Cardinals, this is your night, do not be shy!
枢机主教们 今晚属于你们 行动起来吧
I know you have gold, Sister Angela only has her clothes.
我知道你们有钱 而安吉拉修女只有衣服
Now let's exchange the one for the other.
让我们一物换一物吧
10 ducats. Cardinal Grimmaldi.
十个金币 格里马迪主教
Please, Sister Angela, show us what you have.
安吉拉修女 请吧 给我们看看你还有什么
There we go.
就是这样
Look at that! Sister Angela!
看看 安吉拉修女
Eminences,
主教大人们
how much for Sister Angela's habit?
你们愿为安吉拉修女的修道服出价多少呢
50 ducats! 50 ducats, anyone else?
五十个金币 五十个金币 有更高的吗
60. 60 ducats!
六十 六十个金币
80! 80 ducats!
我出八十 八十个金币
Item: 21 habits of nuns from
条目: 来自特里斯弗加尔默罗修道院的
the Convent of Carmelites of Tresteve.
21位修女的修道服
Item: 21 decent prostitutes from the best Roman establishments.
条目: 罗马最好的妓院的21位体面的妓♥女♥
And as chronicler to our beloved Vatican,
作为亲爱的梵蒂冈的历史记录员
it is my sad duty to report
我为记录这些感到悲哀
that the said habits did not remain
这些所谓的修道服在初次叫价后不久
on the commonly maidens long beyond the first calls.
就无力继续维持圣洁了
Sister Angela.
安吉拉修女
They divested themselves for gold and silver
她们为了金银
of garment after garment
一件一件地宽衣解带
until they went naked as the day they were born.
直至像刚降生的婴儿一般 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
They flaunted their nakedness for the cardinals with the abandon
她们在主教们面前赤身裸体 卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
for which Roman prostitutes are renowned.
而这 正是罗马的妓♥女♥们最为擅长的
And as they auctioned their clothes
她们拍卖♥♥完衣物
soon they auctioned their bodies
紧接着就开始拍卖♥♥肉体
to the considerable delight of the cardinals assembled.
只为取悦聚集于此的各位主教大人
Who's there?
谁在那里
Guards!
卫兵
Guards!
卫兵
It is a friend, Your Holiness,
是自己人 教皇陛下
who means you no harm.
我无意伤害您
Leave us!
给我下去
How did you pass the guards?
你是怎么躲过侍卫的
They know me well enough by now.
他们早就认识我了
My Lord Gonzaga had business in Rome.
我们贡扎加大人来罗马办事了
I know. He requested an audience.
我知道 他曾请求召见
As do I.
我也是
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表