剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Look at your neck.
看看你的脖子
Baglioni!
巴廖尼
He's cut him!
他划伤了他
Baglioni's untouchable!
巴廖尼真厉害
You think you could do better?
你觉得你更厉害吗
Against Gian Paolo Baglioni, Lord of Perugia,
对抗吉安·保罗·巴廖尼 佩鲁贾君主
the most renowned blade in all Umbria?
翁布里亚最富盛名的剑客
I value my own shirt too highly.
我太喜欢自己这件衣服了
Blood is the very devil to get out.
可不想把血弄到上面
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You're Catherina Sforza's man.
你是卡特琳娜·斯福查的人
Alfonso wishes me to ask you
阿尔方索想让我问问你
if he may accompany you to Naples.
能否带他一起去那不勒斯
Alfonso cannot ask me himself?
阿尔方索不能自己来问吗
I think he finds you a little, um...
我想他觉得你有点...
What?
什么
Frightening.
吓人
Take him.
带上他吧
He wants to see his family.
他想见见家人
Well, if you insist.
好吧 既然你这么说
How long will you be away?
你要去多久
It's difficult to know.
我不确定
To negotiate the harmony of two households -
去商议两个家族的结合...
Harmony of households be damned.
两个被诅咒的家族的结合
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
You wish your son to be acknowledged.
你希望你的孩子得到承认
As much as I am, you are.
你跟我一样希望
As much as any other...
意大利的其他私生子...
bastard child in Italy.
也一样希望
I give you my word -
我向你保证
I will do my utmost, for Giovanni and for you.
我会尽全力 为小乔瓦尼 也为你
Come back soon.
快点回来
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
I don't feel safe unless I know you're nearby.
你在身边我才觉得安全
What brings you to Florence?
你怎么来佛罗伦萨了
I am on my way home from visiting friends.
刚拜访完朋友 回家路过此地
Which friends would those be?
哪些朋友
Prospero Colonna, Roberto and Paolo Orsini,
普洛斯彼罗·科伦纳 罗伯托和保罗·奥尔西尼
Vitelezzo Vitelli.
维泰洛齐·维泰利
A miracle even to get them in the same room together.
能让他们待在同一个屋子里都算是奇迹
We share a common interest.
我们有一个共同的利益
And these are now your friends?
他们现在是你的朋友了
We hope that they will be, yes.
我们希望能与他们做朋友
I see.
明白了
Your lady does not lack for ambition.
你家夫人真是雄心壮志
You have done well suppressing the uprising in Umbria.
你在翁布里亚平叛起义卓有成效
The Florentines speak highly of you.
佛罗伦萨人对你赞誉有加
But...
但是
your contract with them is over.
你与他们的约定已经履行完毕
Perhaps it's time to consider where you go next?
也许是时候为自己找个下家了
Naples.
那不勒斯
I haven't seen her in too long a time.
太久不见了
We're to be brothers.
我们就要成为兄弟了
And, mindful of that honour,
鉴于此 我不胜荣幸
I should like to show you around the city.
想带你参观一下这座城市
Its beauties are modest in comparison to Rome -
它的美丽可以说与罗马不相上下
but- uh, it is my city, so...
但...这是我的领地 所以...
Impress me not with your love for your native city
别用你对领地的爱讨好我
but your love for my sister.
用对我妹妹的爱
I could not love her more, my lord!
我爱她胜过爱生命 大人
Will your "more" be enough?
你以为这就够了吗
You are marrying Lucrezia Borgia.
你要娶的可是露克蕾莎·波吉亚
Your sole allegiance is to her now -
现在你只能效忠于她一人
And to Rome. Never forget that.
还有罗马 永远别忘记这一点
Keep that wagon moving!
让那马车靠边
Palace is this way, my lord.
皇宫在这边 大人
Our allies.
这就是我们的盟友
Cousin.
堂兄
My Lord Borgia.
波吉亚大人
We welcome you in the name of
我们谨代表美丽而悠久的那不勒斯城
the fair and ancient city of Naples.
欢迎您的到来
Rather more ancient than fair, from what I've glimpsed.
据我所见 想必是悠久多于美丽吧
It seems the French army
看起来法国兵
were not exactly considerate tenants.
可不是什么良善之人
Tonight we dine to honour the union
今晚我们会设宴庆祝
between our own Alfonso and the most-gracious Lady Lucrezia.
我们阿尔方索与最高贵的露克蕾莎小姐的结合
A union not only of man and wife,
这不仅是男女之间的结合
but of Naples and Rome.
也是那不勒斯与罗马的结合
We beg you, you will grace us with your presence.
还请您赏脸 您的列席定会使敝处蓬荜生辉
I would be glad.
我很乐意
Presenting His Excellency, the Duke of Acquitane,
有请艾奎特公爵
ambassador of the Court of his Highness Louis XII of France.
法国路易十二世殿下派来的大使
We are honoured to receive the Ambassador from France.
我们很荣幸迎接到法国派来的大使
And France is most deeply honoured to be so received.
法国也为获得接见而深感荣幸
Your new king, Louis the XII, sends his ambassador.
你们的新国王 路易十二世 派来了他的大使
Tell me, does he bring murmurings of peace or of war?
告诉我 此人带来的消息事关和平还是战事
Peace, Your Holiness.
和平 教皇陛下
Tell us more of this considerate young man.
跟本座说说这位明智的年轻人
He, uh, has the energy of youth
他兼具年轻人的活力
but the wisdom of age.
和长者的智慧
He is attentive to counsel,
他纳谏如流
but decisive in his own authority.
但又极有主见
And most of all,
最重要的是
he wishes no discord with Rome or with her Pope.
他不愿与罗马或其教皇产生丝毫纷争
Are we to believe he is without fault?
所以本座该将他视为一个尽善尽美之人喽
Well - you could perhaps, were you not to meet his wife.
如果您没见过他的妻子 也许确实会这么想
His wife?
他的妻子
It is the most unfortunate match.
这简直是最为可悲的结合
The shame of France.
可谓是法国之耻
Arranged, of course, when he was only a child.
当然 这是一场他童年时安排的包办婚姻
Back then no one knew how she would develop.
当时谁也不知道她会变成什么样子
And now we know...
而现在我们知道了...
All we can do is wish -
我们能做的也只有...
wish for an act of God.
寄希望于上帝了
My apologies, Your Holiness.
万分抱歉 教皇陛下
I have entirely forgotten myself.
我失礼了
Please forgive me.
请原谅
Oh, you have our forgiveness.
本座原谅你
Let us talk...
我们
further...
再谈谈
if you so desire...
如果你想的话
of, uh, the shame of France.
谈谈那个法国之耻吧
The Royal Guard.
皇家卫队
Here lies the true worth of Naples, my Lord Borgia,
这可谓是那不勒斯的价值所在 波吉亚大人
not in its buildings nor its peasants, but here.
不在建筑 也不在人♥民♥ 而在于这里
Impressive.
厉害
And yet merely the razor tip of the great spear
那不勒斯军队就像是
that is the Neapolitan army.
最好的矛上的刀尖
Straight!
一剑封喉
If I may ask...
请容我问一句
uh, how many men does Naples have under arms?
那不勒斯有多少武装力量
Ten thousand men.
一万人
Impressive.
厉害
One might almost say... incredible.
简直是近乎...惊人
Put that down!
放下
No more fucking thieving, do you hear me?
不许再他妈偷东西了 听见没有
You're telling me that people would wish to steal such shit?
你是说有人会想偷这些破烂
That's good armour, that.
那些 是上好的盔甲
Just needs shaking in sand for 10 minutes;
用沙子打磨个十分钟
it'll come up good.
就会闪闪发亮的
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表