剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
as is your marriage to the Pope's daughter.
你与教皇女儿的联姻也是一样
My marriage is no game. Don't be a child.
我的婚姻不是游戏 别天真了
I love Lucrezia. Maybe you can't understand -
我爱露克蕾莎 也许你不能理解...
Whether you love her, hate her, or repulsed by her -
你爱她也罢 恨她也罢 憎恶她也罢
you marry her,
你都得娶她
and you secure our claim to the friendship of Rome.
以巩固我们和罗马的联盟
Why else do you think I put you forward to be her suitor?
不然你以为我为何要让你去追求她
And therefore also choose to remind His Holiness
这样做也是为了提醒教皇
that Naples has friends, friends beyond Rome.
那不勒斯是有盟友的 罗马之外的盟友
And if Rome wishes the friendship of Naples,
如果罗马想跟那不勒斯做朋友
that friendship needs to be cultivated, nurtured -
就得好好培养 灌溉这份友情
She tried to kill his children! His grandchild!
她曾试图杀死他的孩子 他的孙子
That, too, is the game;
那也是游戏的一部分
a game in which you are new and uninstructed.
你在这游戏中只是无知的新手
Now, play your part.
现在 做好你该做的
Get married, fuck the Pope's daughter,
去结婚 去上教皇的女儿
and leave the serious matters for your elders.
把正经事留给长辈来做
Now go.
马上去
My lord.
大人
May I take the opportunity to offer your sister
借此机会 容我表达一下
my congratulations on the occasion of her marriage.
我对您妹妹婚事的祝贺
I shall be sure to tell her.
我一定会转告她的
Should I also offer my father
需要我顺便转告家父
your congratulations on his recovery from poison?
你祝贺他中毒痊愈吗
My family
要我转告家人
your congratulations on their escape from assassination?
你祝贺他们逃过了暗♥杀♥吗
If it pleases you to do so.
如果你乐意的话
You risk everything, my lady.
你这是拿一切作代价在冒险 夫人
Do you think me ignorant of that?
你以为我不知道吗
You have your blade there.
你就带着佩剑
No one would stop you.
没人会来阻止你
I know what I risk.
我知道我所承担的风险
You could sink your steel into me -
你尽可将剑刺入我的身体
to the hilt - if you wished.
一刺到底 如果你想的话
My lady.
夫人
His Holiness, Your Majesty, my lords.
教皇陛下 国王陛下 大人们
Ladies and gentlemen -
女士们先生们
Pray open the dance.
请尽情起舞
Such delights!
多么高兴
Your sister looks quite entrancing, does she not?
您妹妹可真令人神魂颠倒 对吧
She does.
确实
Would you take a drink with me?
您能和我一起喝一杯吗
Marriage can be such a blessing.
婚姻竟能如此美好
A man and wife united in the sight of God.
一个男人和妻子在上帝面前结合
It is a beautiful thing.
这是一件美好的事情
It should be. It can be.
它应该是 也可以是
Even for the King of France.
即使对法国国王来说也一样
Do you cry at weddings?
您会在婚礼上哭吗
I always find my eyes a little...
我的眼睛总会有些
moist.
湿润
I would cry at my own, perhaps.
也许我会在自己的婚礼上哭
Ah, why so, my Lord Borgia?
为什么呢 波吉亚大人
Because it would mean the end of a certain life for me.
因为它对我来说意味着某种生活的结束
Your father has mentioned the possibility
您父亲提到了一个
of a French bride.
迎娶法国新娘的可能性
Ah.
对
What would France say to that?
法国对此怎么看
One marriage for another.
一场婚礼连着另一场
Beauty and blessings all round.
处处都是美好与幸福
Our little pack of wolves.
我们的那群饿狼
What is their price?
他们想要什么
Land.
土地
The restoration of what has been taken from them.
还有他们曾被夺走的东西
Tell them if they pledge their swords to me,
告诉他们 如果他们发誓为我而战
they shall have all they had before,
就会得到曾经拥有的一切
and the Borgia estates I will divide among them.
我还会把波吉亚家族的财产分给他们
I will.
我会的
So we are done in Rome?
我们在罗马的任务结束了吗
Very far from it.
还早着呢
Those who we would overcome we must first confound.
在战胜敌人之前 要先给他们制♥造♥混乱
I would confound this Pope.
我要让这个教皇感到恐慌
More than you have already?
还要制♥造♥更多的混乱吗
Considerably more.
还要多得多
My lords.
大人们
Orsini.
奥尔西尼
And who are you?
你是谁
Do you not know?
你不知道吗
You are no Cardinal.
你不是枢机主教
You have no robes, and you are no soldier.
你没有长袍 可你也不是士兵
You have no army.
你没有军队
You're not even anyone's legitimate son.
你甚至不是任何人合法的儿子
Roberto.
罗伯托
So I ask again.
我再问一遍
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, take a breath, Roberto.
做个深呼吸 罗伯托
Have some more wine, my wine.
再喝点儿我的酒
Take a dance in the garden, my garden.
去我的花♥园♥里跳个舞
The pretty young noblewomen of Rome would, I'm sure,
年轻漂亮的罗马贵族姑娘一定
delight to have you paw at them.
喜欢你对她们动手动脚
I care nothing for your pretty young noblewomen.
我对你那些年轻漂亮的贵族姑娘毫无兴趣
Then I will introduce you
那我给你介绍
to some pretty young noblemen instead.
几个年轻漂亮的贵族小伙吧
Calm down! Brother!
冷静 兄弟
Take a walk.
散散步吧
So...
那么
Are you, umm...
你还是
are you still a virgin?
你还是处♥男♥吗
You know I am.
你知道我是
Saving yourself for marriage.
为了婚姻守身如玉
I told you as much, didn't I?
我告诉过你 不是吗
And, um,
那么
are we now married?
我们现在结婚了吗
I believe so. I seem to remember a ceremony.
我觉得是 我记得举♥行♥了一场典礼
I also.
我也是
What's this? This board?
这是什么 这块板子
It's nothing.
没什么
It's seating arrangements for the wedding.
就是婚礼座位的安排
Fuck me.
干我
This isn't the wedding.
这不是婚礼上的座位
This is ally on the one hand and enemy on the other.
这上面一边是盟友一边是敌人
Who did this?
这是谁干的
Only my brother would have -
只有我哥哥才会
Is this what I am to your brother?
你哥哥是这样看我的吗
A question mark.
一个问号♥
A question mark.
一个问号♥
A question mark!
一个问号♥
Is this what I am to your family?
我对你们家族来说 就是这样吗
What on God's earth?
发生什么事了
Am I so hard to love?
爱我就那么难吗
No, Lucrezia - you cannot.
不行 露克蕾莎 不要这样
But I must.
但我必须这么做
Only a Borgia, it seems, can truly love a Borgia.
看来只有一个波吉亚家的人才能真正去爱另一个
They already whisper it of us-
人们已经在传关于我们的谣言了
throughout the whole of Italy.
整个意大利都传遍了
Why deny ourselves the pleasure
既然已被指责
of which we're already accused?
为何还要拒绝这快♥感♥呢
Your husband -
可你的丈夫
You will be my husband... tonight.
今晚 你就是我的丈夫
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表