剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
I have a third, you know?
是吗 我还有第三个选择
What's that? I could poison the both of you.
什么选择 把你们两个都毒死
All of you.
毒死所有人
And succeed, this time?
这次就能成功了吗
I'll take the second choice.
我选第二个
If only to see you realize the folly of your strategem.
让你瞧瞧你的计划多么荒唐
You will lose. You will lose most horribly.
你会失败的 败得惨绝人寰
He's very young. Will he be faithful?
他这么年轻 会忠诚于你吗
One hopes. Raise.
但愿吧 举弓
His palace has fountains,
他的宫殿里有喷泉
a belvedere, extensive hunting grounds.
还有瞭望台 一望无际的猎场
He hunts. Not a good thing in a husband.
他还打猎 丈夫爱打猎不是件好事
You hunted. Rarely. And only with you.
你也打猎 很少 而且只跟你去
I will hunt with him, then.
那我也去跟他打猎
Well, let's get it over with.
赶紧干完这事吧
Dearest.
亲爱的
Holiness.
教皇陛下
May I present to you, Vincenzo Salvatore.
请容我介绍 文森佐· 塞尔瓦托
Your Holiness.
教皇陛下
Your hands.
你的手
My hands? Yes, let me touch your hands.
我的手 对 让我摸一下
Soft. Never worked with land.
很柔软 从没下地干过活吧
They toil with the feathered quill, your Holiness.
我手握鹅毛笔辛勤工作 教皇陛下
They plow with that.
用笔杆耕耘
Is he deranged?
他是疯子吗
No, Your Holiness. He's a poet.
不 教皇陛下 他是个诗人
Poet.
诗人
So deranged.
那 就是疯了
He may be another Petrarca, Holiness.
他也许会是下一个彼特拉克 教皇陛下
Yes.
是啊
Can you make her laugh?
你能逗她笑吗
Well... Marry him if you will.
想嫁他你就嫁吧
Our son, come closer.
儿子 到这边来
What of our command in regard to Ludovico Sforza?
本座叫你如何处置卢德维科·斯福查来着
I executed it. He is no more.
我把他处决了 不必考虑他了
That was not our command.
这不是本座的命令
You were to bring him to Rome in chains.
你本该把他押到罗马
What purchase can we get with a dead Sforza?
现在他死了 我们怎么跟斯福查家做交易
Two dead Sforzas.
死了两个斯福查家的
Are you to be the one who decide Rome's future,
你是有权决定罗马的未来
Father... who shapes our fate,
父亲 操控本座的命运
who dictates our strategies?
替本座决定战略的人吗
Why in God's name did you kill them?
苍天在上 你到底为什么杀他们
Because the French king demanded it.
因为法国国王如此命令
What of our wishes?
那本座的愿望呢
Who are we to trust, if not our family?
如果家人都不能相信 本座能相信谁
Whom are we to rely on? You can trust me, Father.
能信任谁 您可以相信我 父亲
We can? Why?
可以吗 凭什么
Because you have no alternative.
就凭您没有别的选择了
You are wonderful people.
你们可真好
Thank you.
谢谢
So we are safe now? As long as this king lives.
我们安全了吗 只要这个国王活着
Yes, we are safe.
我们就安全了
I'm Caterina Sforza's eyes and ears
我是卡特琳娜·斯福查的眼线
in this nest of vipers.
深入虎穴
And I would beg you, my liege,
斗胆请求陛下
to make no hasty moves, until my exit is secured.
莫做仓促之举 待我全身而退
Bring me my copy of Catullus. Carmina.
把我的卡图卢斯诗集拿来 卡米娜
Yes, your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表