剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
One hopes.
但愿如此
But, to guard against any misunderstanding between us,
但为避免我们之间发生误会
I would ask for the appointment of a special ambassador
我请求教皇陛下任命一名特使
between the Holy See and Naples.
常驻那不勒斯
We already have one.
我们已有特使了
One of little consequence.
那是个没有影响力的特使
But, to keep our ties of friendship intact,
但为保全双方的友好情谊
I would plead for one of mighty consequence,
我请求安排一位身份举足轻重
with all the wisdom and stagecraft necessary to the task.
足智多谋 可以胜任此位的人选
Your daughter, Lucrezia Borgia.
您的女儿 露克蕾莎·波吉亚
That is, indeed, an honor. Lucrezia?
这的确荣耀 露克蕾莎
I am surprised, and honored.
我受宠若惊 深感荣幸
So, she will reside in Naples?
那么 她要住在那不勒斯吗
She already does.
她已经住在那不勒斯了
With her husband, and her child? Of course!
与她的丈夫还有孩子一起 当然
I would have her travel back with my retinue,
我将派我的随从护送她回去
as my most honored guest.
当作我最尊贵的客人
Peace, brother.
我求和 哥哥
Peace.
我求和
Ambassador?
大使啊
And my embassy awaits.
我的"使♥馆♥"正等着你呢
Do you trust him?
你信他吗
Yes.
信
And what does it matter now?
现在又有什么要紧了呢
I have my child.
我和我的孩子在一起
I have my husband.
和我的丈夫在一起
I have everything I wanted.
我要的一切都有了
Everything?
一切
Almost everything.
几乎一切
Come and visit, soon.
要早点来看我
We need bread.
我们得买♥♥点面包
Yes, and milk, and honey, and cheese.
是啊 还有牛奶 蜂蜜和奶酪
Go to the market.
去集市吧
When do you learn to write?
你什么时候学会写字了
I do not read, and I do not write.
我不识字 也不会写字
But I remember, and I copy, and I must.
但我记字 我抄字 必须这么做
Before the sleight it is lost.
趁着还没忘干净
What is this?
这是什么
I see pictures in my mind's eye.
我脑海中印下的图画
Shapes on the page.
纸张上字的形状
Like a map that will lead us to all.
就像指引方向的地图一样
But, I... I do not know what it means.
但我...我不知道它的含义
We need a mirror.
我们需要一把镜子
Look!
看
This is mirror writing.
这是镜像书写法
You can read this?
您能读懂这个吗
These are all numbers.
这些都是数字
Each one of them has to mean something different.
每个数字一定都有不同的含义
It must be a code. A book code, I think.
这一定是密♥码♥ 应该有一本密♥码♥书
Where did you find this? You do not need to know.
你在哪里找到这个的 您不需要知道
I'm afraid I must! The letter, my lord!
恐怕我需要 这封信 大人
What does it say?
说了什么
Nothing, as yet.
还不能判断
Who did you copy this from? Someone I know.
这是从谁那抄来的 我认识的人
A friend?
朋友吗
Well, you make sure he remains your friend.
你要让他继续当你的朋友
He'll have a book. Find it! The book is the key to this.
他一定有本书 找到它 那本书是解密的关键
How would you define my ambassadorial duties, your Highness?
您如何定义我作为大使的职责 陛下
Quite simple really.
很简单
You must keep me informed of your brother's designs.
你必须告知我你兄长的计划
And your father's.
还有你父亲的
Your home is Naples, Your heart must be in Naples.
你的家在那不勒斯 你必须心向那不勒斯
Your allegiance, solely to Naples.
只效忠于那不勒斯
Your tone has changed, my liege.
您的语气变了 国王陛下
Of course. I am king.
当然 我是国王了
What else did you expect?
你又期待如何呢
Ladies first.
女士优先
Read to me.
给我读书
"Let us live, my Lesbia, and love,
让我们生活 我的莱斯比亚 让我们相爱
and value at one farthing the talk of crabbed, old men."
不管那些乖戾老头如何议论
Crabbed old men.
乖戾老头
You have the letter?
信带来了吗
Sit.
坐
Each number refers to a verse, then a line, then a word.
数字分别代表诗的节数 行数和词数
Nine, that's verse nine.
九 代表第九节
Then, "Novem", another nine. That's line nine.
之后是九[拉丁文] 又是九 第九行
Seven; seventh word, line nine, verse nine.
七 第九节第九行的第七个词
That's "They."
这词是"他们"
Beginning...
开始了
Who are "They"...
"他们"是谁
I wonder?
我真想知道
Twenty-seven, that's verse twenty-seven.
二十七 第二十七节
Line six, word three.
第六行 第三个词
"Must." "They must."
"必须" "他们必须"
"Forli."
"弗利"
The message.
信的内容出来了
"They must not suspect.
他们不能有任何怀疑
He will lock the cage.
他会锁住牢笼
We must know when they will move on Forli."
我们必须得知他们何时动身弗利
A cage is for an animal, or a prisoner.
牢笼是关动物或囚犯的
So who is in the cage, and who is the prisoner?
那么谁在牢笼之中 谁是囚犯
Forli. Catherina Sforza.
弗利 指卡特琳娜·斯福查
But, who is this "He"?
但这个"他"又是谁
I could... beat it out of him.
我可以 严刑逼供他
Beat it out of who?
严刑逼供谁
The boy who had the letter.
拿着这封信的男孩
A boy? What boy?
男孩 什么男孩
The boy I took to my bed.
与我共眠的男孩
The spy... you took to your bed.
那间谍 你与之共眠
Kill me now, my lord. Please. Please?
杀了我吧 大人 求您了 求您
No! No more killing.
不 我不想再杀人了
You must keep on loving this boy.
你必须要爱这个男孩
I can hate and love.
我可以既恨 亦爱
These words are worth more than gold.
这封信是无价之宝
They will tell us what she thinks, and what she plans.
能让我们知道她的想法 她的计划
All eyes!
这么多眼线
Are we in need of protection? Not that I know of.
我们需要被保护吗 我没觉得
Well, then, why do we have it?
那为什么我们要有那么多守卫
Is Naples always thus?
那不勒斯一直如此吗
Eyes watching one's every move? Guards in every corner?
有眼线盯着人的一举一动 守卫站在每个角落
Will they even watch us make love?
我们做♥爱♥ 他们也要看吗
"They suspect nothing.
他们丝毫没有怀疑
She thinks the King of Naples is a friend."
她视那不勒斯国王为友
My God!
天哪
I knew! Some way I knew!
我就知道 我早就觉得了
Knew what, my Lord?
知道什么 大人
He's in league with Caterina Sforza.
他跟卡特琳娜·斯福查结盟了
King Frederico of Naples. She chose the wrong brother!
那不勒斯的国王 弗雷德里科 她选错了人
My sister is no ambassador.
我的妹妹不是大使
She and her child will be kept hostage,
一旦我们进军弗利
the moment we attack Forli!
她和她的儿子就会被押为人♥质♥
Kill him! You kill the boy!
杀了他 你去杀了那男孩
My lady!
夫人
However irregular it may be, I would speak to his Highness,
不管有多不合规矩 我都要去找陛下谈谈
and ask him to explain my confinement.
让他解释清楚为什么要软禁我
I apologize, your Highness. Leave us.
请恕罪 陛下 退下吧
You are a prisoner, my dear. Plain and simple.
你就是个囚徒 亲爱的 清楚明白
And why am I a prisoner?
为什么要囚禁我
Because you chose the wrong brother.
因为你选错了人
Lent is passed. You will be missed, Sebastian!
大斋节过去啦 你永远活着我心中 塞巴斯丁
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表