剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on The Borgias...
《波吉亚家族》前情提要
The entire Turkish navy could be burnt to a cinder.
用油 就能将土耳其海军整个烧为灰烬
What other gifts do you have to bring us?
你还给本座带了什么礼物
All roads lead to Rome.
条条大路通罗马
And pass through the Romagna.
但都要经过罗马尼阿
Our men, united under a common banner
我们的人结成了统一战线
will tip the scales one way or another.
决定着天枰朝哪边倾斜
I have my child, my husband.
我与我的孩子和丈夫在一起
I have everything I wanted.
我要的一切都有了
Everything? Almost everything.
一切 几乎一切
Catherina Sforza has a dark shadow
卡特琳娜·斯福查有个幕后军师
that has crossed us twice now.
已经设计我们两次了
What are you doing here? It's code.
你来干什么 这是密♥码♥
We must know when they will move on Forli.
我们必须得知他们何时动身弗利
Who did you copy this from?
这是从谁那抄来的
The boy I took to my bed.
与我共眠的男孩
Your Highness, how would you define my ambassadorial duties?
您如何定义我作为大使的职责 陛下
You must keep me informed of your brother's designs.
你必须告知我你兄长的计划
You are a prisoner, my dear. Plain and simple.
你就是个囚徒 亲爱的 清楚明白
Who are we to trust?
本座能相信谁
You can trust me, father.
您可以相信我 父亲
You have no alternative.
您没有别的选择了
King Frederico of Naples is in league with Catherina Sforza.
那不勒斯国王跟卡特琳娜·斯福查结盟了
She will be kept hostage, the moment we attack Forli!
一旦我们进军弗利 她就会被押为人♥质♥
And why am I a prisoner?
为什么要囚禁我
Because you chose the wrong brother.
因为你选错了人
The spy...
那个间谍
...kill him.
你去杀了他
How do I leave? You could make them sleep.
我要如何离开 你可以让他们睡着
I put a whole village to sleep once with this.
我曾用这个 让整个村子的人睡着过
Why? Why did you become my lover? Why?
为什么 你为什么要当我的情人
Because I was made an offer.
因为有人让我这么做
You tell me how you wish to die, Pascal.
你自己选死法吧 帕斯卡
In your arms.
我要死在你怀里
Hold me. Give me your left hand.
抱我 把你的左手给我
I see colors
我看到了色彩
and stars.
还有星星
They say that is your soul leaving your body.
据说这是灵魂正在离开你的肉体
Will you let me go?
你会让我离开吗
Never.
永远不会
You're crying.
你哭了
Tears of blood.
是血泪
Forgive me.
原谅我
You have killed so many.
你杀过太多人了
But none like you, boy.
但没有你这样的 孩子
Well Naples may have her failings, fair ambassador,
那不勒斯也许并不完美 美丽的大使
but let no one deny, she knows how to celebrate.
但不能否认 这里的盛宴非常精彩
So you approve of my little display?
这么说您喜欢我安排的小表演
It's a wondrous addition.
真是锦上添花
To Bacchus! To a full grape!
敬巴克斯 敬香甜的美酒
To Bacchus!
敬巴克斯
Oh, but these men our guards, my liege, they will not partake?
但是陛下 您不打算让我们的看守者来共饮吗
Your guards?
你们的看守者
Our jailers. Your protectors.
我们的狱卒 是你们的护卫
No, they must stay ever alert
不行 他们必须时刻警惕着
to the slightest hint of danger to your persons.
不能让你们有一丝危险
Given the day we are celebrating
鉴于我们在欢庆佳节
let me thank them for their service.
请让我为他们的辛勤工作表示感谢
Do you guardians have names?
你们这些侍卫怎么称呼啊
And would you share them with your humble charge.
能否行个方便告诉我呢
I'm Oliveretto. He's Francesco.
我叫奥利夫奥托 他叫弗朗西斯科
Ha! A token of my gratitude for your vigilance.
借此感谢二位的警力保护
Good health!
祝身体健康
My God, Lucrezia.
天哪 露克蕾莎
Don't worry Maria, they're not dead. They're just sleeping.
别担心 玛利亚 他们没死 只是睡着了
Lucrezia, it's as if a witch had cast a spell.
露克蕾莎 这真像女巫施了魔法
We are in a fairytale.
我们住在童话里
The witch is me,
我就是女巫
and a magical carriage will come and whisk us to safety in Rome.
一驾魔法马车会将我们安全送到罗马
My thanks.
谢谢
If you do not mind my Lady, we take our pickings.
夫人 如果您不介意 我们想捡点东西
It would not have been possible without our little troop.
没有我们的帮助 事情也无法办成
No, of course. My thanks.
当然 多亏了你们 谢谢
I'm right behind you. Take care, my love.
我就在你后面 保重 亲爱的
Micheletto doesn't flee.
米凯莱托不会逃跑的
He has, my Lord, there's no sign of him.
大人 他的确走了 找不到踪影了
So you say you've been searching?
你是说你们已经在搜寻他了
Since the morning.
从今早开始的
He has vanished without trace.
他消失得无影无踪
And you will find no trace
除非他想让你知道
unless he wants you to.
否则你永远找不到他的下落
His only code was loyalty.
他唯一的行为准则就是忠诚
Can one of you replace him?
你们中有谁可替代他
My lord?
大人
Don't even try to answer that.
你们连回答的资格都没有
We ride to Naples within the hour.
一小时内出发去那不勒斯
Do you expect to die soon, dear?
你希望早点死去吗 亲爱的
Oh, the grave awaits us all, Vanozza.
每个人都会进坟墓 梵诺莎
We would have our family rest together.
本座会让咱们一家人合葬的
Is there room in there for me?
也有我的地方吗
For you?
你的地方
A nook, perhaps?
或许会给你留个角落吧
Have you spoken to our eldest son?
你最近有没有跟本座的长子说过话
Hardly. He comes and goes like a ghost at night.
几乎没有 他像夜间的游魂一样来去匆匆
Well, if he has plans, we would know of them.
如果他有什么计划 本座希望知晓
Did you think he shares them with me?
你以为他会说给我听吗
You are his mother.
你是他的母亲
Cesare Borgia is well nigh unknowable.
凯撒·波吉亚可谓是深不可测
Yeah, like a sphinx.
是啊 就像斯芬克斯一样
You know he has the French king in his pocket
你知道他跟法国国王有私交
and the French army at his call.
手里还握着法国♥军♥队的指挥权
I have no idea of what he's gonna do next?
我不知道他接下来还要干什么
Have you tried talking to him? He never seemed to talk to.
你有没有试过跟他谈谈 他似乎从不想交谈
Have you tried forgiving him? For what?
你有没有试过原谅他 原谅他什么
For whatever lies between you two.
原谅横在你们中间的 无论是什么
And what's that? Only you two know.
你指什么 只有你们二人清楚
That's the trouble.
这就是问题所在
You're too alike.
你们两个太像了
The trouble is
问题是
I miss him.
我很想念他
He called Naples a garden of weeds, Micheletto.
他说过那不勒斯是杂草丛生的花♥园♥ 米凯莱托
But you will need a hundred times these men to take it.
可你需要多一百倍的人 才能攻下它
I don't want Naples yet, I want my sister.
我现在不想要那不勒斯 我只要我的妹妹
Brother.
哥哥
Stop! Stop!
停下 快停下
Cesare!
凯撒
Cesare!
凯撒
At last.
终于
We were captives.
我们被囚禁了
I know, you were betrayed.
我知道 你们被背叛了
I was betrayed. All of us.
我也被背叛了 我们都是
Never again.
以后不会了
Not everyone can love like that.
不是谁都能像这样相爱的
Like what? Not like brother and sister.
像哪样 反正不像兄妹
Another relic? Yes, Holiness.
又一份遗宝 是的 教皇陛下
What? The head of John the Baptist, perhaps?
是什么 莫非是施洗约翰的头
No, Holiness.
不 教皇陛下
A relic of a more recent drama.
这份遗宝是近期事件所遗留下的
What?
是什么
A relic of your crusade against the Turkish navy.
是您讨♥伐♥土耳其海军之圣♥战♥的遗宝
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表