剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
And that is impossible.
那才不可能呢
I am the Lily of the Valley.
我是一朵幽谷百合
And the King has taken me to his chambers!
王带我进了内室
The wedding of Alfonso D'Aragona and Lucrezia Borgia
阿尔方索·达拉贡纳与露克蕾莎·波吉亚的联姻
was more than just a union, of body and soul.
不仅仅是肉体与心灵的结合
It was a restoration, of historic contacts
也是罗马和那不勒斯之间
between Rome and Naples,
梵蒂冈和西班牙之间
between the Vatican and Spain.
对以往亲密关系的恢复
So let us raise our glasses,
所以让我们共同举杯
to the falling of the French winter
敬法国冬天的降临
and to the coming of the true Italian spring.
敬意大利阳春的到来
To harmony between our states...
敬我们两国之间的和谐
and to this new family,
和这个新组建的家庭
that we welcome into our bosom, as our own.
欢迎它成为我们家族的一部分
I have a child, Your Highness,
我有一个孩子 陛下
who must someday hear those words.
他将来一定会听到这些话
A child, you say?
你说孩子吗
I seem to remember one, yes.
我没记错的话是有一个
How odd.
真奇怪
And is this child your husband's?
这个孩子是你丈夫的吗
If he is mine, he is my husbands, surely.
我的孩子当然也是我丈夫的孩子
We would welcome any fruit of your union.
我们欣然接受你们二人的一切结晶
Meanwhile, all other fruit is best forgotten.
但同时 别人的种就不要提了
As if it never existed.
就当作它不存在吧
So let us drink, once again,
让我们再次举杯
to the harmony between our states.
敬我们两国之间的和谐
Harmony!
和谐
To this family, that we welcome as our own.
敬这个加入我们家族的新家庭
This Queen is actually quite comely.
这位王后其实挺漂亮的
But barren.
但是无法生育
The King will be rid of her.
国王不会要她的
I am aware you come here
我知道您此番前来
bearing one, quite significant, gift.
带着一件非常重要的礼物
And I am aware that this gift will not be given cheaply.
而且我知道您不会轻易送出这件礼物
It may not, Archbishop, be given at all.
大主教 送不送还不一定呢
Then, I would propose myself
我想在这件事上
as a facilitator in this matter.
尽些许绵薄之力
You need a well-born bride.
您需要一位贵族新娘
The least of my needs.
这是我的最低需求
Then let me guess the others.
那我来猜猜其他的
A French Duchy for the newly-made Duke de Valentino?
新封的瓦伦蒂诺公爵需要一块领地吧
One of the more ancient titles, to banish the arriviste odour?
用最古老的头衔之一 驱散暴发户的气味
Ah, do I smell, then?
我身上有味道吗
Only of expensive Italian perfume.
只有昂贵的意大利香水味
The Order of the Golden Rose, perhaps?
金玫瑰十字令怎么样
The most prestigious the French King can bestow?
这是法国国王能授予的最高荣誉
That would indeed be welcome.
听起来不错
And...
还有
French support for your father's Italian adventures?
法国对您父亲意大利冒险的支持
What I need most of all, Cardinal,
我最需要的 枢机主教
is an army.
是一支军队
An army?
一支军队
Horses, cannon, infantry, savoliere lancers.
马匹 大炮 步兵 骑兵
An army.
一支军队
An army that can cut through Italy
一支能长驱直入意大利的军队
like a knife through butter.
就像刀子切黄油一样顺畅
You called me Cardinal.
您刚才称我为枢机主教
I did indeed.
是的
A little premature, perhaps, Archbishop.
现在说可能有点早 大主教
But a Papal Brief is not the only gift...
但教皇声明可不是我带来的...
in my gift...
唯一的礼物
Is this what you French call dancing?
这就是你们法国人所谓的跳舞吗
Your Highness.
陛下
Not her.
别看她
She is properly noble.
她血统高贵
For you, the bastard child of a minor aristocrat.
而你只是个小贵族的私生子
You are too kind, Madame...
您太善良了 夫人
I am.
那当然
My husband has often remarked upon the very fact.
我丈夫经常说起这一事实
Your husband is also kind.
您的丈夫也很善良
My husband smells of horse manure, and the hunt.
我丈夫闻起来像马粪 像猎人
If you could persuade him to bathe more often,
如果你能说服他多洗澡
I might find you a better bride.
也许我会给你找个好点的新娘
I will do my utmost, Madame.
我会尽我所能的 夫人
And if he comes to you smelling of roses,
如果他带着一身玫瑰香气走到您面前
my reward is?
您给我什么奖励
A Duchess, perhaps.
女公爵 可能吧
Legitimate, maybe.
婚生的 也没准
Here, try this one,
看看这一位
Charlotte D'Albret.
夏洛特·德·阿尔布瑞特
She hates me.
她讨厌我
She must. She recommended you to me.
肯定的 她都把你介绍给我了
Ah, so she hates you too?
所以她也讨厌你吗
She hates us both.
我们两个她都讨厌
Hardly a reason for courtship, surely.
这真不能算是个交往的理由
But I come with some admirable qualities.
但我还有些值得赞赏的特点
So I have heard.
我听说了
And what do you demand of marriage, Cesare Borgia?
你对联姻有何要求呢 凯撒·波吉亚
A title. An heir. A dowry.
一个头衔 一个继承人 一份嫁妆
What about everlasting love?
那么永恒的爱呢
Of course. That too.
当然也需要
How could I forget?
我怎么能忘了呢
What do you ask of it, Charlotte D'Albert?
你对婚姻的要求呢 夏洛特·德·阿尔布瑞特
A child.
一个孩子
I would have a husband
我将有一个丈夫
whose physique promises he is handsome.
既健壮又英俊
And what of everlasting love?
那么永恒的爱呢
I'm glad you reminded me. That too.
多谢提醒 这个当然也要
But Rome.
但是罗马
I am not sure I could live in Rome.
我不确定自己是否能久居罗马
All that heat, that conspiracy.
天气炎热 四处是阴谋诡计
You will not have to.
你不必过去
Are we married already?
我们这算是成婚了吗
They went that way.
他们朝那个方向去了
Should I care?
关我什么事
The noble hunts the boar.
贵族捕野猪
The peasant scratches the grass.
农夫摘野草
But they both must eat, surely.
但是他们都得填饱肚子
They must.
当然
You should mind where he grazes.
当心你的马吃的东西
It is just grass...
只是些草而已
Those ferns.
那些蕨类植物
They hide the Galerina.
底下藏着盔孢伞
This tiny bolus could kill a horse.
这些小东西足以杀死一匹马
You have a use for it?
你要它有用吗
I have a use for everything.
所有东西对我都有用
Some kill, some cure.
有的用来杀人 有的用来治病
Each has its moment.
物尽其用
On your way, my lady...
上路吧 夫人
Kill that boar...
去捕野猪吧
Tell us.
跟本座说说吧
She is not with child.
她没有怀孕
So...
那她...
She is deranged?
是疯了吗
Entirely without reason?
无缘无故怎么会疯
She is deranged.
她是疯了
But not without reason.
但不是无缘无故的
She was with child.
她怀过孕
The child was cut from her. Most cruelly.
但是孩子被残忍♥地拿掉了
Her womb is scarred forever.
她的子♥宫♥留下了永久的创伤
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表