剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
And the event has unhinged her.
因此她才精神崩溃了
So what is to be done?
那现在该怎么办
For her body, or her mind?
您是指身体还是精神方面
For her soul.
灵魂
Rest.
休养
Tranquillity.
静神
Prayer.
祈祷
Have you ever had a child, Micheletto?
你有过孩子吗 米凯莱托
No, my lady. I have none.
不 夫人 我没有孩子
But if you had?
要是你有呢
Then I would bind him to me with hoops of steel.
那我会用钢丝把他捆在我身上
And I would love them till death and beyond.
而且我会一生一世都爱他们
And I would make all tremble who tried to come between us.
谁敢阻碍我们 我就要他好看
So you have a heart.
看 你是有心的
I must have.
那就是了
It is the thought of the child being kept from you,
是孩子跟你母子分离这件事
its mother, that makes it break.
让你心碎吗
Bullseye! Yes!
正中靶心 真棒
If, God forbid, this King were to die,
说句不敬的话 如果这个国王去世
who would succeed him?
谁会继位
Your husband?
您的丈夫
He is but a cousin, on the mother's side.
他只是个娘家的表亲而已
This King is strong, My Lady.
这位国王很强壮 夫人
His father lived a long life.
他的父亲活了很久
He will be with us for a long time.
他也会活很久
Until my son is a boy no longer.
活到我儿子长大成人
That's why I'm the king!
所以说我是王呢
So, you can free me of this wife of mine?
你可以把我从我妻子手里解救出来吗
Your Highness, I would do anything to free you.
陛下 我会尽我所能帮您的
In return for the annulment -
作为解除婚姻关系的回报
Charlotte D'Albert is yours if you desire it.
我可以把夏洛特·德·阿尔布瑞特嫁给你
I do.
我愿意
The Duchy also is yours.
封地也是你的
The Order of the Golden Rose, yours also.
金玫瑰十字令 也是你的
But, as to the matter of an army,
但是说到军队
we have need of one ourselves.
我们自己也需要一支
For an invasion of Milan, I would hazard.
我猜 是用于入侵米兰的吧
Do you read our thoughts?
你能看穿人心吗
Before one thinks of them, Your Highness.
您还没这么想呢 陛下
This young man is clairvoyant.
这位年轻人就已知晓了
The last French invasion ended in disaster.
法国上次的入侵最终成为了一场灾难
For all concerned.
对所有人都是
Maybe if the next was under Italian leadership...
如果下次由意大利人领导就会...
Yours, I presume.
就是你领导吧
With the blessing of the Pope of Rome, of course.
当然是在罗马教皇的庇佑下
And he would give it?
他会给予助力吗
He would sever his ties with Naples? And with Spain?
他愿意切断与那不勒斯和西班牙的联♥系♥吗
I would make sure, Your Highness, that he did.
我保证他会的 陛下
My God.
天啊
What you propose
你的提议
could shake the foundations of the Italian city states.
会动摇意大利城邦国的根基
Perhaps.
也许吧
But it would give you Milan.
但是你会得到米兰
And it would give you an army.
而你会得到一支军队
I would have your advice, Archbishop D'Amboise.
我想听听你的建议 达布瓦斯大主教
Well you can call him Cardinal D'Amboise.
你可以叫他达布瓦斯枢机主教了
Cardinal D'Amboise.
达布瓦斯枢机主教
I think I know your advice.
我想我知道你的建议了
You!
你
You came like a Greek, bearing gifts.
你像带着礼物的希腊人一般不怀好意
May that shrew you are to marry suffocate you with her bile.
愿你要娶的悍妇让你尝尽苦水
May she bear you a dwarf, a succubus.
愿她为你怀上一个侏儒 一个妓♥女♥
And may you rot in that circle of hell
愿你在地狱深处波吉亚家族的预留地
reserved for the Borgia family.
慢慢腐烂
There is no hell. No heaven either.
地狱并不存在 天堂也是
This world is what we make of it.
世界是人类所创造的
Forgive me, if my purpose here was to remind you of that fact.
原谅我提醒了你这一事实
Bitch.
婊♥子♥
So this is the beast they would betroth me to...
这就是他们许配给我的野兽吗
Don't be too hasty.
别太早下结论
The negotiations are at a delicate stage.
谈判正处于关键时刻
For the pleasure of witnessing that scene alone,
看在刚才独享的那出好戏的份上
my answer would be...
我的答案是...
Yes.
我愿意
Can you promise me more of them?
你能保证多亲亲我吗
Mushrooms.
找蘑菇吗
Oh. You frightened me.
你吓到我了
I've been charged with your safety, my lady.
我负责保卫您的安全 夫人
It was your empty room that frightened me.
是您空无一人的房♥间吓到我了
You wish to do some cooking?
您要下厨吗
Call it husbandry.
不如说是做点家务
Galerina.
盔孢伞
You would poison a whole dinner table with this.
一颗就足以毒死一桌人
Do wish us all to die?
您想让我们都死吗
Not us all of us. No.
不 并非我们所有人
Then be more specific.
那就更有针对性一点吧
Bide your time.
静待时机
It will come. Trust me.
时机总会到来的 相信我
Please.
拜托了
I must eat, Your Holiness.
教皇陛下 我必须进食
This child will be a Hector,
这个孩子将如赫克托尔一般英勇
or nothing at all.
否则就毫无意义
Made of good Roman meat and Spanish blood.
他有着高贵的罗马血肉与西班牙血统
Maybe a Helen.
也许如海伦一般美艳
No. A boy.
不 是男孩
His Holiness deserves nothing less.
教皇陛下值得拥有一个儿子
You must sleep.
你得睡觉
You haven't slept in days.
你已经好几天没睡了
These Sisters are from a house, beyond the hills of Rome.
这些修女是从罗马之外的修道院来的
You will be safe there.
那里很安全
You will sleep there.
你可以在那里安睡
Sisters. My beloved!
修女 我的爱人
It's for your own good.
这是为了你好
For the good of your eternal soul.
为了你不朽的灵魂
No!
不
No! No!
不 不要
The negotiations are concluded.
谈判已经有结果了
Fifty thousand ducats from your father.
你的父亲出五万金币
And the estates in the Auvergne.
还有奥弗涅的地♥产♥
Is it to your satisfaction?
你对此满意吗
You are to my satisfaction, Madame.
我对你很满意 夫人
As are you to mine.
你也让我很满意
And all this is in return for?
而这一切能够换来什么...
Only me, I'm afraid.
恐怕只有我
I am being robbed.
我被打劫了
But happily robbed.
但是劫得心甘情愿
Very happily.
非常情愿
There is the issue of your maidenhead.
还有个关于你贞节的问题
My maidenhead?
我的贞节
Are you a virgin, Madame?
你是处♥女♥吗 夫人
I was my Lord.
以前是的 大人
Until I met you.
直到我遇见了你
I must escape.
我必须逃跑
For the wolf shall lie down with the lamb.
豺狼必与绵羊羔同居
And a little child shall lead them.
小孩子要牵引他们
Bianca! Bianca!
比安卡 比安卡
You will find the baby wrapped in swaddling clothes.
你会发现一个襁褓中的婴儿
Oh, please...
求你
You will find the baby wrapped in swaddling clothes.
你会发现一个襁褓中的婴儿
...lying... ...lying in a manger.
躺在...躺在小床上
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表