剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
...qui te custodiat ab hoste maligno,
...当被恶敌围困 谁将与你并肩
et perducat in vitam aeternam.
通向永生
Amen.
阿门
Asperges me, Domine, hyssopo, et mundabor: lavabis me,
主啊 汝应为我洒水 以神香草来净化我吧
et super nivem dealbabor.
纯净甚于白雪
You are afraid to enter, but you must.
你害怕跨进死亡大门 但天命难违
I am about to meet my maker.
我即将与造物主相见
I have confessed. And I...
我忏悔 我...
confess... I am very afraid.
承认...我非常恐惧
Colonna.
科伦纳
Sforza. Orsini.
斯福查 奥尔西尼
Borgia.
波吉亚
Your Holiness. Della Rovere.
教皇陛下 德拉·罗维里
Gloria Patri
光荣属于圣父
You will fight like dogs over this corpse I leave
我死后 你们必将为圣彼得的教皇之位
for this throne of St. Peter's.
同室操戈 自相鱼肉
But it was pure once.
它曾经无比圣洁
We have all sullied it with our greed
却被吾等的贪婪与淫乱
and lechery.
所玷污
Which of you... will wash it clean?
你们中有谁...可将其洗净
It shall be cleansed, Your Holiness,
教皇陛下 我们为您洒下的泪水
with the tears we shed for you.
便能还其圣洁
I swear before the Living God.
我在上帝面前宣誓
You swear thus? A Spanish murano? A white moor?
你一个西班牙的白种摩尔人 凭什么发这种誓
As Vice-Chancellor,
凭我副秘♥书♥长♥的身份
I swear before the Living God.
我在上帝面前起誓
And so do I, Your Holiness. And I, Your Holiness. And I.
我也是 教皇陛下 我也是 教皇陛下 我也是
Rest assured, Your Holiness.
请安息 教皇陛下
The glory of our Holy Mother Church will be restored in my lifetime.
我誓将穷尽一生 重塑天主教会的荣耀
Please...
愿...
...God.
...上帝保佑
There's a door behind... leads to the street.
后面有扇门...通向街道
The back passage?
后♥庭♥吗
You're a cleric? Didn't you notice?
你居然是教士 你没发现吗
There was nothing ecclesiastical about you last night.
你昨晚可一点不像个神职人员
By night... By night I am who I want to be.
晚上的我可以随心所欲
By day, I am thus.
而白天 我便是这样
Lucrezia!
露克蕾莎
Sister! I spied a lady... another one!
妹妹 我偷看到了个女人...还不是上次那个
There's a punishment for spying.
偷看可是要受罚哦
What's that? Oh, I think you know!
怎么罚 我想你知道
No!
不要啊
Can I come to your wedding?
我可以参加你的婚礼吗
I'll never have a wedding, you know that.
我不会结婚 你也知道
No. You are betrothed to God.
嗯 你已经发誓效忠上帝
Don't you love God, Cesare?
你爱上帝吗 凯撒
More than I love you?
胜过爱你吗
Don't be sad, brother.
别伤心 哥哥
Maybe Papa will become pope,
也许爸爸会成为教皇
and you can be who you want to be.
那样你就可以随心所欲了
If he does become pope, I'll be what he wants me to be.
要是他真能成为教皇 我就得随他的心了
Can a pope have children, Cesare?
教皇可以有孩子吗 凯撒
I've heard it rumoured that Pope Innocent has 12.
传说英诺森教皇生了十二个呢
But I have also heard it rumoured that he is dying.
但我还听到谣言说 他快死了
No news in that. He's been dying for weeks now.
那可不是什么新鲜事 他已经病了好久了
If he does die, will our father wear his crown?
如果他真死了 父亲能继承他的位子吗
The new pope will be elected by the College of Cardinals, my love.
新一任教皇将由枢机主教团选定 宝贝
And only God can predict the outcome.
结果如何 只有上帝知道
Well, since you will have no wedding,
那既然你没法举办婚礼
I will pray for God to choose Papa.
我就祈祷上帝选择爸爸
I want to wear a beautiful white veil
我还想穿上美丽的珍珠白纱
crowned with pearls for his coronation.
去参加他的加冕礼
God may need some help, then.
可够上帝忙的咯
What have they heard? The pope breathes his last.
情况如何 教皇咽下了最后一口气
God rest his soul...
愿上帝赐予他安息
We must get you out of here before they lock the doors.
你得在他们锁门前出去
And so it begins. You know what to do?
开始了吗 你知道怎么做吗
Yes, Father. Keep our family safe.
是的 父亲 保护家人的安全
Until the new pope is elected, it will be anarchy in Rome...
新教皇选定之前 罗马城内定无安宁
every faction fighting for its own candidate.
各派别各为其主 相互倾轧
And if... after the first vote... if the smoke is black...
如果...在初次投票之后...冒出黑烟
As you said, Father, I know what to do.
你已经说过了 父亲 我知道怎么做
I have waited a lifetime for this moment.
我等了大半生 就为这一刻
We will go over it again.
我们再确认一遍
If we fail at the first vote, I will send word...
如果我在初次投票中落败 我会...
on the wings of a dove...
飞鸽传书
...names of those cardinals who need persuading.
...传出我们需要游说之人的名单
With properties, benefices, and, if need be, gold.
用财产 官位 若有需要的话还可用黄金
They call it simony, Father.
这叫买♥♥卖♥♥圣职 父亲
God will forgive us, my son.
主会宽恕我们 儿子
But I will not forgive failure...
但我绝不饶恕失败...
...from you or your brother.
...无论是你 还是你弟弟
Am I understood?
听明白了没有
We will not fail you, Father.
我们不会让你失望 父亲
Go now.
现在去吧
Back to Spain, Borgia!
滚回西班牙吧 姓波吉亚的
You've had your day in Rome.
你们在罗马的好日子到头了
You can't wring any more favours from a dead pope.
教皇已死 你们别想再得到任何荫蔽了
I was born here, as far as I'm aware.
没记错的话 我出生在这里
If a pig is born in a stable, does that make him a horse?
一头猪生在马厩里 就能成马了吗
Rome is for Romans now.
罗马现在是罗马人的了
The new pope will see to that.
新教皇会确保这点
And if the new pope is Spanish?
新教皇要是西班牙人呢
And if my mother's the Virgin Mary?
我妈还是圣母玛利亚呢
Was the Virgin a Roman whore? That's news to me.
圣母玛利亚是个罗马婊♥子♥吗 真新鲜
Excuse me.
抱歉 借用一下
My brother speaks before he thinks.
我弟弟说话不经大脑
He begs your pardon.
烦请您海涵
I should have let them do it.
我真不该拦着他们
Kill me? Your younger brother?
让他们杀死我 杀死你亲弟弟吗
Our father would never have forgiven you.
父亲绝不会原谅你
Have you heard?
你听说了吗
Even Gioffre has heard. Have you not?
连杰弗雷都听说了 是吗
The pope has died. You know what that means?
教皇死了 你知道那意味着什么吗
I know there will be an election.
我知道会进行选举
And the city will be bedlam until it's over.
选举期间这座城市将一片混乱
Do you think our father can win, Juan?
你觉得父亲能获选吗 胡安
Are we allowed to dream, Mother?
我们能这样期望吗 母亲
Your father found ways to love and care for us in this house,
你们父亲现在的身份能够爱我们 保护我们
but I'm not sure as pope he can do the same.
但他当了教皇之后 我就不敢说了
As pope, he can do what he wants.
当上教皇 他就能为所欲为了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Kings and popes and emperors belong to their peoples,
国王 教皇与皇帝都属于他们的子民
not to their families.
而非家人
So, we allow the election to run its course,
所以说 我们就顺其自然发展
and he won't be pope. What other course is there?
他就当不成教皇了 还能怎么发展
It's in the hands of God.
一切都由上帝决定
It's in the hands of the College of Cardinals, Mother.
一切都由枢机主教团决定才对 母亲
It's not quite the same thing.
这可不是一♥码♥事
This one.
出这张
Cardinal Borgia. My Lord Cardinal.
波吉亚主教 枢机主教大人
Whoever wins this contest... Election.
无论谁赢得这场比赛... 是选举
If you were a different man...
若你是另一个人...
...I might vote for you.
...我也许会选你
You've performed your duties as Vice-Chancellor admirably.
作为副秘♥书♥长♥ 你兢兢业业 令人钦佩
The Church has need of your...
教会需要你...
...organizational genius.
...天才的组织才能
But...
但是...
She has other needs as well.
她同样需要其他品质
And they would be?
哪些呢
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表