剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我的小伙子拉希德
And my boy Rasheed,
如果要我给你起名字 我会管你叫烧烤绅士
if I had to give you a name, I would call you the Gentleman Smoker.
是的 -因为你在整个过程中
Yes. - Because you have been a gentleman
你展现了绅士风度 我觉得再多的赞美都不为过
throughout this whole process, you know. And I-- I can't say it enough.
我们对你们非常崇敬
We are such fans of y'all.
天堂里的烧烤天使 正在为你们欢呼雀跃
I mean, you got some of the barbecue ghosts in heaven just dancin' right now.
我只能对你们表示感谢
All I can say is thank you, guys.
谢谢你们让我们 参与了这次精彩的旅行
Thank you. -Thank you for allowin' us to be part of such a great journey.
谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
今天你们俩都令我和凯文刮目相看
Kevin and I were very, very impressed by both of you today.
你们俩真的是旗鼓相当
It really is neck-and-neck.
最终决定胜负的是牛胸腩
But what it ultimately came down to was brisket.
全美最佳烧烤师是…
The Best Barbecuer in America is...
祝贺你…
Congratulations...
蒂娜
Tina!
太好了
All right! -Well done.
干得漂亮 蒂娜 -我的幸运珍珠
Good job, Tina. -...my lucky pearl!
我是全美烧烤冠军
I'm America's barbecue champion!
我做到了
I did it!
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我来这里证明了女人也可以烧烤 这一点和男人是一样的
I came here to prove that women can barbecue, just like the guys.
我们可以和男人一样参加比赛 我获胜而归
They can compete, just like the guys. I'm walkin' away a winner.
我都想哭了
I'm about to cry.
拉希德 -是 先生
Rasheed. -Sir.
我跟你说 今天没有失败者
Let me tell you somethin'. There are no losers today.
你有非常光明的前途
You have a whole future ahead of you.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
干得好 伙计
Good job, buddy.
屈居蒂娜小姐之后排第二…
Comin' in second to Ms. Tina is...
是情理之中
...what should happen.
她参加的比赛比我多得多
She's done far more competitions.
她有这方面的经验
She has this experience.
作为第二名排在蒂娜小姐之后 是一种荣幸
The fact that I came in second to a barbecuer like Ms. Tina is an honor.
敬这两位像我一样的烧烤痴
To two barbecue addicts like me,
我们的血液里流淌着烧烤酱
who have barbecue sauce runnin' through their veins...
我对他们的崇敬之情无以言表
whom I deeply, deeply admire.
欢迎你们来我的烧烤厨房♥
You are truly welcome at my pit any time.
为烧烤干杯
To barbecue! - To barbecue!
(纪念玛丽·范托)
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表