剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表
哦 天呐
Ms. Sylvie!
太好了
Well done! That's so great!
哦 天呐
Oh, my God!
这个比赛对我意义太重大了
This competition means the world to me.
我想向别人展示 我有潜力最终获胜
I want to be able to show other people that I can potentially win.
太谢谢你了
Thank y'all so much.
你看起来像是切了洋葱 你没事吧?
You look like you're cuttin' onions. You all right?
哦 老天
Yeah! Oh, man!
感觉就像中了彩票
The feeling was like winnin' the lottery.
西尔维
Sylvie!
对我们俩来说 就像买♥♥了一张两块钱的彩票中了奖
Both of us. It was like we both hit a two-dollar scratch-off,
我们太高兴了
you know? Just so happy.
你们俩今晚没被淘汰
The fact the two of you got saved tonight
第一件做的事就是互相拥抱?
and the first thing you do is wanna hug each other?
这里有特别的事情发生了 为大家干杯 为排骨干杯
Somethin' special's happenin' here. So here's to all of you! And to ribs!
排骨
Ribs! -
下一集
On the next episode,
是时候拥抱你内在 对碳水化合物的渴望了
it's time to embrace your inner carb cravings.
这次我们做三明治
It's sandwich time.
吃这个得穿围兜
You need a bib for that one.
(纪念玛丽·范托)
剧集 | 美国烧烤对决(2020) | 导航列表